Canyon Capers is just for you if that's the case.
Canyon Capers is a retro style arcade platform game for all ages, created by the authors of the 1992 original.
Starring Dino-Jr and his many friends as they venture through the canyons and caverns of ancient ruins in historical locations, to reach the ultimate goal, retrieval of the Golden Mollusk, source of all universal power.
With a finely tuned difficulty curve, from nice and easy, all the way to rock hard, just like old school platforming used to be. Canyon Capers will make you rely on your wits, your memory and at times, seat of the pants twitch gaming.
Treat yourself to a fine slice of fine retro gaming.
- Simple to play, hard to master classic retro platform gaming
- Full support for game controllers ( MOGA, and all HiD compliant devices )
- Google Play Game Services support for ACHIEVEMENTS and LEADERBOARDS.
- ENGLISH, FRENCH, RUSSIAN, FINNISH and SWEDISH language support.
- 50 levels each with 3 levels of completion, each with many ways to complete...
- Race to the end, collect all the items and unlock the unique bomb levels
- Unlock new characters, each with their own unique abilities as you complete canyons and worlds
- Tongue in cheek nods to your favorite classic retro games
- Tons of secrets and collectibles
- Designed for controllers or touch gaming
- No In App Purchases ... EVER
- Controller Support - Play with your PowerA Moga, USB (Xbox style), NVIDIA Shield Controller and all HID controllers!
- Play enhanced on your NVIDIA Shield / SHIELD TABLET!
- Recommended 1gb memory.
- Compatible with TONS of different devices.
** Use cooling off period to test compatibility **
Bring back childhood memories.
Keystone Kapers is based on the famous Atari 2600, it was published by Activision on 1983.
Keystone Kapers Android is here to bring back that childhood memory.
Ever wanted to be a "Kop"? Keystone Kapers gives you a chance at just that, putting you in control of Officer Kelly who is in hot pursuit of Harry Hooligan in this fun platform game from Activision. It will not be an easy quest as department store hazards like fast moving shopping carts, biplanes, cathedral radios and beachballs will attempt to hinder your progress as you try to catch up with the krook. A level ends after you catch the krook, and as you progress further it gets harder to keep up with him. You also have a time limit in which to catch the krook and colliding with obstacles will dock nine seconds from your time limit! Run into the biplanes or run out of time and you will loose one of your kops!
+ Exit confirmation added
+ Sound on/off option to menu bar added
+ Hiscore lost after update bugfixed
+ Control buttons issue fixed
+ Control buttons position improvement
+ Sound on/off bugfixes
keystone kapers, activision, keystone, kapers, busy police, zellers, busy, police, atari, 2600, thief hunting, hey! stop!, cops and robbers, grab thief, 8 bit console, retro game
Play as good witch Selena as she attempts to rid her forest of all the monsters which appear during Halloween!
Tilt your phone to turn your broom as you fly through the forest, collecting your favourite food pumpkins, which boosts your magic power.
When you have enough magic power, you can tap the screen to charge your broom temporarily with monster-destroying power!
During this time, flying into monsters will destroy them, bringing the forest one step closer to being safe.
Try to survive as long as possible, and destroy as many monsters as possible (avoiding them while not charged with magic power) to gain as many points as possible. Different monsters appear depending on how long you've survived too.
Compete with other player worldwide and try to get enough points to be on the global leaderboards!
In this beta version of 3D racer, enjoy time trial and race modes using various possible tracks and vehicles within the full version.
If you have any queries or suggestions for future work on 3D racer, or if you have any major bugs or problems, please don't hesitate to contact me at "firstname.lastname@example.org". If you simply have any reviews or comments about the game no matter how small, please feel free to email your thoughts to the above email address, as any feedback helps the development of this title.
Tilt the device towards you or away from you to steer up or down
Tilt the device left or right towards the ground to steer left or right
Press anywhere on the right side of the screen to accelerate
Press anywhere on the left side of the screen to brake
If you have an item (which is shown in a box on the screen) either tap the item, or press both sides of the screen at the same time to use it
- Full 3D motion physics (simulated at a simplistic level)
- Item system adding extra depth to gameplay.
- Weighted item generation to balance gameplay. Players who are losing are more likely to get good items.
- Time trial mode: attempt to finish the track as quickly as possible
- Race mode: compete against computer controlled racers to finish before them
- Four different difficulties of computer controlled racers to choose to play against
- Highly customisable: Large number of possible options and settings
- Accelerometer controls (tilt the device) combined with touch controls for fluid handling
- Various possible tracks and vehicles to choose from
- Vehicles have their own statistics modifying how they perform and handle in-game.
- State system so you can quit the game and resume exactly where you left it, no matter how much time passes
- uses openGL ES 2.0 for 3D visuals
- Vibration haptic feedback for devices which support it
- Listen to user feedback on the beta to make any improvements necessary for the full game
- Multiplayer functionality for race mode
- extra game modes (grand prix mode, elimination mode)
- extra vehicles and tracks to choose from
Note: this game was initially fully developed by a single developer for a major degree project. Models and audio are copyrighted to their respective parties within the credits screen of the game.
The aim of the game is to 'match' as many rows or columns of 3 or more of the same coloured gem within the one minute time limit.
To do this, you need to switch the gems places with the gems above, beside, or below them. Simply touch the screen on a gem which you would like to move and slide it over the neighbouring gem and release to switch them!
Switches are only valid if it results in a match of 3 or more in any horizontal or vertical direction.
You cannot match any gems while there are still gems falling however, to give every player a fair chance and to add an extra element of skill to the game!
getting a 'combo' where blocks fall into place to make a new match gives many points!
---NOTE: white tiles randomise all of the gems colours, and gives bonus points!---
If you get many points, you may enter your score into a local high score table (only on your phone/tablet). You may also upload your scores (requires an internet connection) to the global high scores and see how you compare against all the other players in the world!
This game uses Open GL for 3D graphics, and was made so that I could learn how to use those features for university :) Thank you for playing my game!
-settings for music on/off
-fun gem-based game
-several different styles of gem, which can be alternated through during gameplay using a bottom menu button
-rotating/not rotating gems
-local and global high score tables
-install to SD to avoid taking annoying amounts of space
-Lighting will be added to the gems to give them an even better appearence!
-the menu system will be revamped to fit all screen sizes better by converting it into openGL, also making it look better
Overall: a fun and addictive colour gem based arcade puzzle game, fun for all the family, child friendly and great for relaxing! colourful and awesome :)
Stop a zombie invasion in this fun driving action arcade-style game SplataCat!
Tilt the device to turn your car as you avoid traffic, while running over zombie cats, charging your cars shields and surviving as long as possible. Once three zombie's have been hit, you may activate your shields and destroy zombie-filled cars for a limited time! Aim to get the highest score possible and earn your place on your local and the global leaderboards.
-Tilt the screen to turn your car
-Avoid rocks, cars and trucks
-Run over three zombie cats to charge your shield
-Tap the screen to activate your shield
-When the shield is on, run into cars and trucks to destroy them too
-Hit water to slow down
-Oil will make you spin
-Gain points by surviving, hitting zombie cats, and destroying cars, trucks and rocks.
-Compete with others on your phone with the local leaderboard
-Compete with everyone else with the game with the global leaderboard
Originally a popular Windows 7 phone game, this game has been recreated specifically for Android to enjoy too!
Look out for more games! or buy the SplataCat Extra for no ads and slightly further visibility in game :)