Please rate this app. It can only get updated and serve you better if I get feedback.
This app displays ONLY RIVERS FORECAST TO FLOOD in the future within the United States. The date, time in GMT or Zulu, and the forecast level is displayed. You can also view the NOAA graph of a rivers past, present, and forecast levels. Alerts are presented in a list sorted by distance from you. You can also view all alerts in a map view.
This app will not notify you directly if a flood is about to occur in your area- you must view the app to see if you are in a threatened area.
This is a very new app and is just out of beta testing.
The developer of this app is not responsible for errors, omissions, or how this information is used. This app is for entertainment purposes and should not be relied upon.
• Interactive Flood Zones Map
• Weather Reports
• Report Floods with geo-tagged photo/video uploads then inform your friends & family via Facebook and Twitter.
• Get Push Notifications for Reported Flash Floods, Alternate Routes and Weather Updates
• Facts & Tips on Flood Safety
• Find Flood Insurance Agents in your area
• Read Facts & Tips about protecting Stormwater
• Report Stormwater Polluters
PLUS - Immerse yourself in a fun-for-all-ages educational Interactive Game. Avoid the flood waters in this never ending, yet ever changing course to complete more than 20 challenging objectives.
Data is collected from a wide variety of sources including the US Geological Survey, NOAA, and many other sources from around the globe.
Real Time Warning Pro has added PUSH notification features to help update users as fast as possible while maintaining optimal use of their gps, data and overall usage of their devices.
Real Time Warning Pro: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.horizon.android.rtw.pro&hl=en
View earthquakes, cyclones, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, floods and other natural disasters on an interactive map.
+Real time warnings of natural disasters
+Set custom disaster alarms
+Set monitors for earthquakes, Cyclones, Volcanic Eruptions, Hurricanes, Floods
+Share option with FaceBook and Twitter Connect
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any issues before leaving negative feedback on the Google Play store.
Thank you and enjoy the app.
More from developer
Enabling the mobility of Project NOAH. The official mobile version (native Android) of Project NOAH website (noah.dost.gov.ph) though without the Flood Map features.
This mobile app was developed by Rolly Rulete in cooperation with Project NOAH and with the partnership of Smart Communications, Inc. through the Smart Developer Network (SMART DevNet). Content and data come from the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) and its participating agencies.
Project NOAH’s (Nationwide Operational Assessment of Hazards) mission is to undertake disaster science research and development, advance the use of cutting edge technologies and recommend innovative information services in government's disaster prevention and mitigation efforts. Though the use of science and technology and in partnership with the academe and other stakeholders, the DOST through Program NOAH is taking a multi-disciplinary approach in developing systems, tools, and other technologies that could be operationalized by government to help prevent and mitigate disasters.
1. Map View
- PAR (Philippine Area of Responsibility)
- Overview (MTSAT, Rainfall Contours, Chance of Rain, etc)
- Doppler (Subic, Tagaytay, Cebu, Hinatuan, Tampakan)
- Sensors (Weather Stations, Stream Gauges, Rain Gauges, Tide Levels)
- Weather Outlook (Probablity of Rain, PAGASA Typhoon Forecast)
2. List View
- Almost the same with Map View but presented as list for ease of use.
- PAGASA-FFWS (Flood Forecasting and Warning Section)
- Help articles and guidelines
- Information Dashboard
- Useful links and contents
* plus status notifications for "Probability of Rain"
* share screenshot (in almost all views) or text contents (News) via applications (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bluetooth, Gmail, etc)
* the app is themeable! (Holo Light [default theme] OR Holo Dark)
* supports animated overlays (MTSAT, Doppler, Chance of Rain)
* improved caching for performance and offline usage
* very flexible Settings
keywords: DOST, PAGASA, NOAH, NDRRMC, nababaha, ClimateX, MMDA, SMART, SMART DevNet