Dejavy search for the YouTube clips exactly where people pronounce words and sentences in English in all the YouTube videos. When you search for an English word or sentence, the app will search YouTube's videos and you can see how people pronounces the words and the sentences.
You can see how it is actually used and how it is pronounced in a vastly different context. More than 200 million English words and sentences are indexed and serviced.
- You can search and listen to all the parts of the word or sentence that are pronounced on YouTube.
- Have fun with the English Dictation Quiz. Try to solve the problem three times a day. The ability to listen to English improves to a surprise.
- You can study English listening and speaking with YouTube Most Popular Videos like K/DA POP/STARS, Jennie Solo or Maroon 5.
- Translations are available on every page.
Usage is really simple. "Just Search It"
Have you ever experienced such a frustrating situation because of English?
- Please pronounce this word, I really do not know how to speak.
- Hey, pronounce this, I am going to listen and follow. No one else understands what I talk.
Just type English words and phrases in this app. In this situation you do not need the help of anyone else.
If you've met the following situations, this app will help you.
- How native pronounces words in English.
- How do people pronounce the names of friends in English.
- What is the difference between native and what I pronounce words?
- How to speak this English sentences?
- Will other people pronounce the words the same in other dialect regions?
The best way to solve is to search for a lot of situation that people speak English. You can search in this app for scenes that pronounce words, sentences, phrases, expressions in English in all situations.
English Dictation Quiz allows you to study English easily and fun. Your ability to listen to English improves to a surprising degree without you knowing.
Why does learning English dictation through this app greatly improve your English listening skills?
- First, evaluate your current English listening skills first through the English Dictation Quiz. If you are already familiar with the sentence you are talking about, you may feel like you hear English well. In fact, most of the English pronunciation is not heard. Make sure you are listening to me really well.
- Second, English dictation is the best practice for listening to English. Some people speak at a very fast pace, and some people have a rough pronunciation. Some people even use dialects. Repeated listening a few times makes it easier to hear English in this situation.
- Third, the dictation quiz provided with the game is not boring. You do not have to force it. Have fun
One more thing, this app allows you to completely digest the English sentences you heard as you quizzed. We provide hints so you can solve the quiz problem. The hint allows you to listen to all the parts of the same sentence that other people say in different situations. This app will help you improve your English listening skills by seamlessly integrating the pronunciation search feature into your dictation quiz.