Enlightened is an elegant, minimalist code editor for Android.
It's Open source! :D Yay!
Want a feature? Post in issues on the GitHub repository!
Its purpose is similar to that of other lightweight code editors: it allows you to edit text and code of many different languages. Think of it as a kind of Notepad++ for Android devices.
At the same time, its goal is to stay minimalistic and intuitive.
Absolutely no ads, intrusive permissions, or other nonsense.
In later versions, XML/HTML, CSS, Ruby, PHP, and more will be supported.
• Syntax highlighting for a variety of languages
• An indentation widget, and automatic indentation
• A built-in file explorer, create and open files directly from the app
• Automatic character encoding support
• Automatic saving
• Customizable indents and font size
• Import custom language definitions! Easily add custom language support!
• Import custom color scheme definitions
• Even more language support!
Built by 0xFireball from IridiumIon Software!