Derived from the ring that serves as the symbol of Kapampangan language, culture, and spirit, Singsing is an interactive literacy app meant to teach those who want to learn the Kapampangan language the following:
* learn how to correctly write letters by tracing
* learn how to pronounce letters correctly
* learn Kapampangan word association
* learn the how the letters are written in Kapampangan script ‘Kulitan’
* learn how to pronounce numbers in Kapampangan correctly
* learn how to count numbers in Kapampangan
* learn the how the numbers are written in Kapampangan script ‘Kulitan’
COMING SOON: Local Kapampangan songs and stories
Nung bísá kayung mabiásang sumúlat, mamásâ, ampóng mamílang king salítang Kapampángan!
Singsing was developed by Smart Communications, Inc. in partnership with Sínúpan Singsing: Center for Kapampángan Cultural Heritage, Angeles City Tourism Office, Angeles City Local Government, and City College of Angeles. Software development c/o Orangefix. It is aligned with DepEd's mother tongue-based multilingual education.