This is the android port of the 2048 game made by Gabriele Cirulli https://github.com/gabrielecirulli/2048
It's just a webview that loads the locally stored HTML files of the original game.
No ads, no permissions required. Just open source. :)
I just wanted to make it instantly playable without Internet and with a quick access icon for my smartphone.
Long touch for 3+ seconds anywhere on the game if you want to toggle the fullscreen mode.
You can view the code here https://github.com/uberspot/2048-android
Destroy your opponent to prove your supremacy.
Basic units and advanced units.
In Arkeon, all players start the game with the same weapons.
Be the best strategist or be destroyed. To win, one of your offensive units needs to attack the enemy base. But beware of hasty offensive because if you cut your enemy base you will lose all your units isolated.
Upgrade your basic units to sow confusion in the enemy strategy and get you out of a tight spot.
Then downgrade these units and redeploy them to a new strategic location.
If you like chess, checkers, and abstract games, Arkeon offers you a new challenge.
- One player mode.
- Challenge your friends in the mode "two players".
- **** NEW ONLINE MODE ****
- Easy to understand but difficult to master.
- Accessible to everyone
- The future of chess
Please help us by rating the game and leave a comment.
Find more Arkeon on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ArkeonGame
A completely free game.
Move 5+ same-color balls into one line, you get points.
It's easy to play, but definitely difficult to get high scores.
You need intelligence and fortune.
This strategy Game will make you think and concentrate for hours if you accept the challenge. The game will randomly place three color balls on the game board at every round, you have to strategically select one ball (click on ball) and move it to the most convenient location (click on target square).
Lines game or balls online is a clone of a famous Russian board game which was played in almost every PC - equipped office in the 90 - 92. Now it's a flash game designed to help you overcome cubicle boredom.
You can submit score to ScoreLoop. Post to your social connections: Twitter, MySpace, Facebook.
English, Chinese, Japanese, German, Russian and even more.
Youd found the most awesome brain game in apps.
Good background music, buzz mode when touch the color ball.
You can share your score with your friends via email : hotmail, yahoo mail.
Notice that app runs on your phone at landscape mode layout to ensure good user interface.
Scoreloop is integrated, you can chat with your friend or send them a message even with emoji or smileys.
We keep update with more intractive features.
Do try play it, compete with other internet users, to see if you are devil. You need lucky, but a horoscope can't help. Use your intelligence.
Maybe a little difficult for children, but still it is a good kids game.
The objective of the game is to re-arrange connectors in correct directions, to light up all the bulbs on the grid, so that every bulb is lit and glow connecting through power source. The grid will be rotated clockwise when you simply click on the grid. Tap on the other direction to rotate connector in anti-clockwise direction.
The trick to achieve a high score in the game, is to light and connect all the bright bulbs in lesser moves of connectors. Lesser moves lead to higher efficiency and less time consumption resulting in higher scores.
Game offers 3 levels - Small, Medium and Large for different users. Ideal for a quick game play.
Im Mittelpunkt des Spiels stehen die sozialen Netzwerke, die diesen historischen Ort geprägt haben. Deren Aufbau und Pflege ist die Aufgabe des Spielers, der dabei einige Konfliktlinien und Kooperationskonstellationen kennenlernt, die den Paulusplatz bis in die Gegenwart als einen Ort der “ewigen Unruhe” charakterisieren.
Das Spiel umfasst 11 Level mit 40-60 Minuten Spielzeit. Es ist kostenfrei für Desktop-Rechner (Windows, Mac, Linux) als auch Smartphones und Tablets (Android und iOS) erhältlich. Es wurde an der Fachrichtung Intermedia Design des Fachbereichs Gestaltung der Hochschule Trier entwickelt.
Weitere Info und Soundtrack-Download: http://www.ewige-unruhe.de
The game control is very simple. but the puzzle is solved by a variety of strategies.
This game is good for improving concentration and brain development.
Feel the fun to complete various jewelry world by your own strategy!
• By default, Total uniquely 2,180 puzzles of varying difficulties.
• There are various puzzles from easy pack to champion pack that can be solved only a genius.
• There are various game worlds to have a variety of beautiful and colorful jewelry.
(Diamond World / Sapphire World)
• You can brag your own solution to your friends through various SNS.
• You can try all puzzles without additional purchases. If you solve the puzzles in order.
• Coming soon additional puzzles and design of more various jewelry.
• Free 5 hints, at the first game.
• You can get 10 hints as a reward for completion the tutorial.
• Try using the hints in the difficult level.
√ RANKINGS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Ranking and Achievement of game center are provided.
• Point rankings together with Facebook friends are provided.
√ MAGIC RULE of MagicStone
• MagicStone is 4-types. and These are identified by color.
• GREEN MagicStone : Changer Stone
GREEN+GREEN => Vanish!, GREEN+BLUE => PINK, GREEN+PINK => BLUE
• BLUE MagicStone
BLUE+BLUE => RED x 2
• PINK MagicStone
PINK+PINK => RED
• RED MagicStone : Multiplexer Stone
RED+GREEN => GREEN x 2, RED+BLUE => BLUE x 2, RED+ PINK => PINK x 2
RED+RED => Vanish! and X-Cross amazing magic
• X-Cross Magic
The magic happens at the stone in the diagonal
RED->PINK, PINK->BLUE, BLUE->GREEN, GREEN->Vanish!
The board consists of tiles of 6 different colours. Starting from the top left corner, choose a colour to paint the tiles with, such that as many tiles as possible become the same colour. Keep going and conquer the entire board!
Share your high scores on the Swarm leaderboards and see where you stand among your friends and the rest of the world!
The game gets harder as you get better and you're sure to be hooked! Happy Splashing!
Keywords: Puzzle, Brain Teaser, Colour Splash, Drench, Flood-it, Game.
To catch your enemy's dots, you need to enclose his dots with your dots. Your phone will automatically detect when this happens. Once some dots are surrounded and captured, they no longer participate in the game.
You can play against your phone or with another player.
Dots on the boundary of the game board cannot be caught.
You can zoom and move the gameboard with your fingers.
Should you have any questions, comments or would like to report a bug, please email DotsDeveloper@gmail.com
Dots report basic, anonymous usage statistics to Google Analytics.
This software contains the component licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0:
ColorPickerPreference from https://github.com/attenzione/android-ColorPickerPreference
Battle of Colors is an addictive mix of strategy and planning.
Take turns with the AI-controlled opponent and try to capture as many of the coloured fields as possible. Pick wisely to increase the size of your territory and gain the advantage.
Never blame it on bad luck, block of key spots or rush through the map to outsmart your enemy and win !
* multiple difficulty levels (with a truly Hard option)
* 3 different map sizes
* 6 different map types with blockades and a twist
* a random level generator !
* automatic save of your progress
* automatic speed up of game, when one player is out of moves
Developpers note (8-07-2010): we are currently working on new features like improved AI, new maps, "hot seats" multiplayer, cleaner UI, better support for small sreens phones and achievments. We also consider adding online multiplayer. Thanks for your feedback in comments!
Keywords: battle of colors, battle, colors, coloroid, strategy, puzzle, ai, random, difficult
Note: As this is a free game it displays ads. To be able to do this full network access is required.
*New mode arriving sometime in May!*
Slide the 2 cubes with the same number to form new cubes and try to reach the 2048 cube!
Swipe across the screen to move cubes up, down, left, right, forwards and backwards in this addictive game.
Good luck and have fun!
Try the web version at http://nopol10.com/cubed.html
Play the original at http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/
and check out the game the original 2048 was based on:
Thanks to all who tested the game :)
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
↗ Challenging puzzles
↗ Logic brain teasers
↗ Easy to start – impossible to put down
↗ Explore different themed rooms!
↗ New rooms added frequently
↗ 100% FREE for Android!
How to play:
Find and combine objects to solve puzzles. Beat each level by unlocking the door and escaping the room!