"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
Slay is a simple to learn game of strategy and cunning set in medieval times. The island is divided up between the six players, and you must try to capture your enemies' land and link up your own territories to create larger and stronger ones. You begin capturing land by attacking with your peasants. Once your territories become richer you can combine peasants to make stronger and stronger people (Spearmen, Knights and then Barons) who can kill weaker enemy troops, or knock down their castles. Just be careful that you don't create too many expensive men or the territory will go bankrupt!
"This game is pure strategy! It's a work of genius. Brilliant AI. Engaging turn-based multiplayer strategy. Sid Meier, eat your heart out!" - GameSpy.com
"I love this game! I play it all the time, and when I'm not, I think about wanting to play it." - PocketNow.com
"At first glance, Slay looks elementary, but hidden beneath are cunning strategy elements that must be finely balanced for success" - PC Magazine
"Deceptively delightful. The graphics are simple, but the strategy is complex." - Download.com
For the latest news on all my games follow @SeansGames on Twitter!
Destroy your opponent to prove your supremacy.
Basic units and advanced units.
In Arkeon, all players start the game with the same weapons.
Be the best strategist or be destroyed. To win, one of your offensive units needs to attack the enemy base. But beware of hasty offensive because if you cut your enemy base you will lose all your units isolated.
Upgrade your basic units to sow confusion in the enemy strategy and get you out of a tight spot.
Then downgrade these units and redeploy them to a new strategic location.
If you like chess, checkers, and abstract games, Arkeon offers you a new challenge.
- One player mode.
- Challenge your friends in the mode "two players".
- **** NEW ONLINE MODE ****
- Easy to understand but difficult to master.
- Accessible to everyone
- The future of chess
Please help us by rating the game and leave a comment.
Find more Arkeon on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ArkeonGame
◆Game Objectives & Features：
- Deploy units on the area map to protect crystal reserves from encroaching monster hordes.
- Monsters will enter an area and march through it until they are defeated or reach an exit, at which time they will steal one or more crystals.
- Simple touch panel-driven controls and up-tempo play make Crystal Defenders easily accessible whether at home or on the go.
- Innovative level design allows for high replayability.
For more information, visit:
*Recommended handset OS : Android OS 2.1 and 2.2
Conquest ! Medieval Realms, will be packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
* Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
* Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the conquest or skirmish modes.
* Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
* 9 different units in 3 different classes and 7 different buildings in 3 classes
Today, I am proud to present to you Winds of Destiny - Duels of the Magi. This game is a retro head to head arcade style strategy game that combines many different mechanics in a fun and challenging new way that is accessible to all ages. Taking elements from fighting games, trading card games, and RPG's, With its easy to learn/difficult to master gameplay style, Winds of Destiny serves as a perfect coffee break game that you can play head to head against your friends.
1 Player Story Mode
1 Player Single Battle (Boss Mode)
1 Player Stats
3 Characters Unlocked
1 Player Story Mode
1 Player Survival Mode
1 Player Stats
2 Player One Screen Mode (Classic and Turbo)
8 Characters Unlocked
Unlockable 9th character, Custos
Free Access to future expansion!
"A portable game of elegant strategy"
"...It feels like a classic game updated, but it's a whole new animal. There's an extensive single-player mode, multiplayer, and a level editor to make your own boards — much more than $2.99 should get you."
"I’d definitely say Pathogen is an absolute steal at $2.99 in the app store."
"Part of me wants to hate Pathogen, just so I can continue my unremitting crusade against the drab joylessness of abstracts. But I can't do it: the game's just too enchanting."
8/10 PocketGamer Silver Award Winner
"4/5 Stars" - Pockettactics.com
"Inject this deeply immersive turn-based strategy game into your entertainment routine to give your and even a few friends’ brains a fun challenge."-AppAdvice.com
“Replay value is outstanding, as the multiple difficulty levels in the lengthy single-player campaign and the multiplayer options will give you plenty of challenge. The map editor is icing on the cake."-AppSmile.com
“A stylish strategic affair... there’s sure to be a tactical battle between you and your foes, whether it’s via same-screen multiplayer or online through its matchmaking service."-MacLife
"Pathogen is out now and will scratch that 'military takeover / virus eradication' itch that befalls the best of us."-KillScreendaily.com
Pathogen is an award-winning single and multiplayer strategy board game for mobile and tablet devices developed by Birnam Wood Games.
Designed with the classic board game experience in mind, Pathogen brings mechanics and play styles of classics like Chess and Go to a whole new level.
Strasbourg European Fantastic Film Festival – Indium Game Contest Winner
MassDIGI Games Challenge – Best Online Game
•Unique art and strategic gameplay inspired by the way viruses spread through the human body
•Extensive Single Player Campaign
•Local and Online Multiplayer (2-4 players)
•Many play modes and map styles, with a robust map editor to create and share your own
•Easy to Play, Hard to Master: intuitive visual mechanics make Pathogen simple for anyone to pick up and play, while higher difficulty settings and deeper player vs. player strategic options offer challenges for experienced strategy gamers.
For more information please visit http://www.pathogen.co
Enjoy the game? Please like us on
http://www.facebook.com/Gameblyr & Review the game!
For updates on new game modes and upcoming updates please follow us on Twitter at @gameblyr
Want to learn more about Pathogen strategy, discuss the game or report an issue? Please visit our official forums at http://www.pathogen.co/forum/
A turn based strategy war game where you return to ancient Rome, this time leading Roman legions against british tribes in their conquest of the island of Britannia. Play various scenarios of the wars fought by the Roman empire in the ancient age.
*** If you encounter a bug, please get in touch with us by email, so that we can fix the problem! Same thing with refunds: Just mail us. ***
* 8 scenarios of varying size and difficulty, ranging from the initial conflicts in southern Britannia to the conquest of modern day Wales and North England
* Single player and Local Multiplayer (players sharing same device) game modes (online multiplayer not supported)
* Hex and counter style of play, like many table-top TBS board games: advance on the battlefield in turn by turn fashion, and use as much time to consider your moves as you want
* Autosaving: Progress is automatically saved at end of each turn, or when you switch away from the game; No risk of losing game progress because of forgetting to save
* Designed to be playable also on lower-spec Android phones and tablets; on the other hand, users with more capable 'droid devices have enhanced frame rate and smoother experience
* In-game help guide
* Supports natively all screen resolutions from the smallest phones in your pocket to the largest HD tablets
The basic gameplay style of this game was inspired by many earlier hexagon based "oldskool" or retro PC strategy games like Fantasy General, Panzer General and Battle for Wesnoth as well as some of the more recent titles, such as Uniwar on mobile devices ... with a little bit of Civilization / Freeciv spirit mixed in. However, the backdrop of the game is set in the ancient Rome, and the game attempts to follow faithfully the known course of the events to the extent that is known to the modern history writing (some liberties have been taken in interpreting the details to make the game more entertaining). The game has some minor RPG like elements such as unit leveling (success in combat leads first to veteran, then to elite status, giving stats improvements), but at its heart it is first and foremost a pure strategy game.
Nearly two millennia before the era of medieval knights and castles of the European middle ages, the first ancient settlers of the Roman tribe founded the city of Rome. As the legends customarily tell, the twin brothers and townsmen Romulus and Remus were the original founders, with Romulus eventually becoming the first king of Rome. From its humble beginnings first as a small village, and then a local kingdom, its destiny was to become a great empire encompassing all coasts of the Mediterranean sea and even beyond. For centuries, his royal majesty the Emperor of Rome was undoubtedly the most powerful man on the Earth, wielding total authority over a large portion of the humankind, until warfare with barbarian hordes and many years of military revolution brought the fallen empire to its end.
The game begins with the Romans landing on southeastern coast of Britannia; You, the player, will lead the Roman army, legion after legion, from a battle to another in the name of the Roman Empire against the local warlords of Britannia. Assault the native realms before they build an alliance of resistance against Rome ... and may the god of war Mars provide defense from the fury and vengeance of your enemies in the battlefield!
*!!* ON SALE for a limited time! *!!*
Place, match and thwack your way through dozens of gorgeous retro-style levels, a variety of game-modes and special hand-crafted scenarios.
*** This game has ZERO In-App-Purchases! - Just a pure gaming experience! ***
• "you shouldn't miss this game" - 4.5/5 - Touch Arcade
• "We highly recommend Pixel Defenders Puzzle three times over." - 4/4 - Slide To Play
• "With loads of game modes, achievements and levels this is one of the best puzzle-strategy games in the App Store." - 4.5/5 - TouchGen
• "Clever and great value game" - 4/5 - The Sunday Times
• "this is much more than just another match-three puzzler." - 8/10 - EuroGamer
Pixel Defenders Puzzle is an innovative hybrid of match-3-puzzler and RPG-battler. Match pixels to create Defenders and protect princesses, kings & queens from waves of fiendish enemies!
• Strategically build a force of heroes to battle evil foes!
• Test your wits in specially designed puzzle stages!
• Take on endless hoards of enemies in the action-packed Assault Mode!
• Put your skills to the test in Endless Mode: no enemies, just unlimited pixels to match and build your high score!
• Face the ultimate challenge of the final boss battle!
• 64 Achievements to earn!
• Global high-score leaderboards!
Do you like to play Civilization?
Take the game concept of Risk and add a little of Civilization units and upgrades and you will get Never to be Konkered.
Select a nation from 56 available & conquer 93 cities in Europe, in the year 1453.
Train the biggest army or buy your enemies with gold. You decide how you will defeat them. Remember your nation's destiny lies in your hands.
Keep cities from revolting upgrading them or sending your troops to calm down your citizens.
Face the black death or avoid it building a hospital and upgrading your city size.
When you conquer a city, will you plunder it? or it will be better to just colonize it.
All this and much more on Never to be Konkered!!!
-10 DIFFERENT UNITS
-9 DIFFERENT UPGRADES FOR CITIES
-56 REALISTIC NATIONS (11 on lite version)
-93 REALISTIC CITIES
-3 DIFFERENT OBJECTIVES
-3 DIFFERENT DIFFICULTY LEVELS
FEATURES IN FULL VERSION($0,99/0,75€~):
-ALL NATIONS AVAILABLE!
PLEASE RATE/COMMENT, it's really important for us! =).
We plan our chess game for the best game experience, simple and yet very powerful.
Use the undo and the Redo buttons for unlimited use.
In the settings section you will find some great options that will help you to adjust the game of your choose, choose your player color, you can choose to flip the board if you will like to do saw.
Choose the players thinking time, adjust this option as a difficulty level off the game.
You can choose to see the computer thinking, and learn his strategy.
Use our More Apps option and discover our best new games.
Download chess, play it, have fun, tell us about it, fill free to live your comments.
- "I had completely forgotten how much fun the classic strategy board game Stratego was!" - Kotaku
- "We’ve had a chance to play it, and fans of the board game version have plenty to be excited about!" - Gamezebo
- "Stratego Online is by far the best digital version of the old board game classic I’ve ever played!" - Gamezone
The classic board game of battlefield strategy, now available on Android! Do you have what it takes to achieve victory on the battlefield? Defeat your opponents in the official Stratego Android game!
Protect your flag against your enemies, and make sure to capture your opponent’s flag first! See you on the battlefield…
***** “Great job! This game brings back old memories, it’s nice and money worth.”
***** “Yes! I have been waiting looong for this amazing game and here it is! The multiplayer mode is fantastic! A must buy for every stratego player out there! ;)”
► Full game or Quick game
Stratego offers a Single Player and a Multiplayer mode, where you can choose between a full (40 pieces) or a quick (10 pieces) game. After you have created a setup, you can save it: this means you can use it again and again if it proves to be successful!
► Challenge your friends
Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer: the Stratego friends list makes it easy to challenge your friends, but you can also add players you recently met in battle to your friends list.
► Customize your army
Do you prefer the classic look of Stratego? No problem, just change the artwork on your pieces! You can also change the color and the coat of arms of your pieces, as well as your avatar and battlefield.
► Play offline
If there is no Internet available you can play the singleplayer mode offline
If you have comments or complaints please contact us:
* Tanks, bombers, infantry, battleships and more battle it out
* challenging AI to battle in single player mode
* online multiplayer for up to four players
* infinite range of randomly generated maps
* Let me know if there are any problems with the server
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
From the developers of Age of Empires and Age of Mythology comes a new kind of match-3 game that combines turn-based combat and strategy with object-matching madness, providing prehistoric fun for casual and hardcore gamers alike!
• Enjoy endlessly challenging and re-playable missions!
• Compete with friends to see who will go down in prehistory via Facebook and Twitter!
• Help the Chieftain reunite his scattered tribe while battling fearsome Stone Age foes.
• Evolve your Tribe. Win levels to unlock a bevy of upgradable units and buildings. Explore multiple paths to victory depending on the units and buildings you choose to use.
• BONK AND SMASH! Unleash your tribe’s powerful special abilities. Send a Sabertooth flying with the Warrior’s Bonk. Stun a snarling T-Rex with your Slinger. Use your Hunter to lure a hungry dinosaur into an ambush.
• Choose from over 100 upgrades for your tribal followers.
• Build your way to victory: Assemble a Granary or Quarry to gather resources faster, construct a Temple to charge-up your tribe members with super powers — so many ways to win!
"It’s simple enough for any casual player and deep enough for some hardcore gamers looking for a little more out of their secret love for Bejeweled.” - Kotaku
"[L]et me tell you, this thing is more exciting than the discovery of fire… a fantastically deep, and a fantastically fun take on the match-three adventure genre." - Gamezebo
"It’s free, it’s fun and it’s got cavemen bonking dinosaurs on the head. Give it a download. What are you waiting for, another ice age?” - Arcade Sushi
A completely free game.
Move 5+ same-color balls into one line, you get points.
It's easy to play, but definitely difficult to get high scores.
You need intelligence and fortune.
This strategy Game will make you think and concentrate for hours if you accept the challenge. The game will randomly place three color balls on the game board at every round, you have to strategically select one ball (click on ball) and move it to the most convenient location (click on target square).
Lines game or balls online is a clone of a famous Russian board game which was played in almost every PC - equipped office in the 90 - 92. Now it's a flash game designed to help you overcome cubicle boredom.
You can submit score to ScoreLoop. Post to your social connections: Twitter, MySpace, Facebook.
English, Chinese, Japanese, German, Russian and even more.
Youd found the most awesome brain game in apps.
Good background music, buzz mode when touch the color ball.
You can share your score with your friends via email : hotmail, yahoo mail.
Notice that app runs on your phone at landscape mode layout to ensure good user interface.
Scoreloop is integrated, you can chat with your friend or send them a message even with emoji or smileys.
We keep update with more intractive features.
Do try play it, compete with other internet users, to see if you are devil. You need lucky, but a horoscope can't help. Use your intelligence.
Maybe a little difficult for children, but still it is a good kids game.
The objective of the game is to re-arrange connectors in correct directions, to light up all the bulbs on the grid, so that every bulb is lit and glow connecting through power source. The grid will be rotated clockwise when you simply click on the grid. Tap on the other direction to rotate connector in anti-clockwise direction.
The trick to achieve a high score in the game, is to light and connect all the bright bulbs in lesser moves of connectors. Lesser moves lead to higher efficiency and less time consumption resulting in higher scores.
Game offers 3 levels - Small, Medium and Large for different users. Ideal for a quick game play.