Plurk aims to help people to find and connect with like-minded others.
We want to build Plurk not only a great community, but also a new kind of social destination that approaches human connection differently. Our users value privacy more than users of other social networks. You don't necessarily have to use real names, reveal your gender, location, or even age to the public. We talk funny. We are easily amused and at times, easily offended.
With the first-ever newly released official mobile app, Plurk aims to bring a new kind of conversation and interaction to the social network world. It's not perfect. But please do try to install and use it with anyone you know. Enjoy a pleasant and great conversation experience in the social world without worrying leaking out your privacy.
Stay tuned, more to come!
- Your best plurk app on your Android phone!
- Simple, fast, easy-to-use, and powerful!
- Support running on all Android platforms!
- Tap the avatar or long press a plurk will show up the QuickActions!
- Long press a response will show up the quick menu.
- You can click the links when you entered the single plurk.
- You can add your current location from the menu when you are plurking.
- Support App2SD. (It requires Android 2.2 or greater)
- More secure with OAuth login. You don't expose your id and password to the app.
- Easily switch between "All plurks, My plurks, Private, Responded, Liked & Replurked" filters.
- Easily switch between "All plurks" and "Unread only" modes.
- Mark all as read. (Only available in Unread mode)
- QuickActions for "edit, private plurk, like and unlike, mute and unmute, replurk, official replurk and unreplurk, share, profile, timeline, repluker profile, replurker timeline."
- Long pressing a response for "reply-to, private plurk, replurk or share the response, delete, profile, timeline."
- Plurk/response with selected qualifier, all official emoticons, custom emoticons, and uploaded pictures.
- Plurk with permission settings. (Including self, cliques, and friend list)
- Support English/Taiwan locale. (According the phone setting)
- Web images are automatically cached in your SD-Card. It will be clean up when you quit the app if the cache size is larger than some limit. You can also clean up the cache by yourself in the preferences.
- Auto read-more.
- Auto refresh after plurked.
- Different themes.
- Various avatar and font sizes.
- Orientation setting.
- Input settings.
- Image upload and download settings.
- Page down with volume keys.
- Show the display name instead of id by default.
- In-app image viewing, caching, and zooming. (Support both multi-touch and single-finger mode)
More details on my plurk or blog.
Some highlighted features of Roguso include:
- Supports horizontal swiping to quickly switch between different timelines
- Full custom emoticons support
- Emoticons actually animate!
- Inline rich text editing in the composer
- Batch operations such as mute and like are supported on Honeycomb or later devices
- Contacts integrated with the Android platform
- Supports periodic background sync of contacts, timelines, and cliques
- Support for URL shortening, Instapaper, and Read It Later
- Use keywords to search for other Plurk users and public plurks
+ TIME MACHINE
- Show plurks older than the time you selected
- Not only yours but your friend's plurk.
- Show responses.
- Add a new response to your plurk!
- see top anonymous
- choose channel and zone
- General mode.
- Response with emoticons.
- GIF Animation
• Access our YouTube channel
• Instagram feed
• Twitter feed
• Location map (directions available)
• Call feature
You can use Crowdiet as a visual food logbook. Just take photos of everything you eat or drink, title it, and you got a convenient food logbook to check your eating habits and realize what's holds you back from success.
But wait! that is not all. The big thing about Crowdiet is the sharing option. You can share your posts with your friends. They will be notified and immediately will be commenting you with support and encouragement. Soon you will realize that this fuels your motivation immensely and helps you stay on track with your diet to success.