Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
INTERNET - permission is required to display help information which will be updated to show you the latest information about the app.
CAMERA - permission is used by the app to display details about the cameras of your smartphone.
READ & WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - to get information about external storage attached to or inserted in the device.
Be the master of your Android device with Droid Info , only a tap away.
Android Device Information's :
- General Information : Device Manufacturer, Model, Android System Version, Main board model, CPU
- Display Info: Display size in Inches & Pixel, Density , DPI , Refresh rate.
- Memory Information : RAM, SD Card , Phone Memories Used & Free Space Size.
- Network Info : Operator Name, Phone Type, Network Type.
- Hardware Info: Radio, Bluetooth, NFC, USB Host, WiFi , GPS, Camera, SIP, Television etc Supported or None.
- Sensor Info: Accelerometer, Barometer, Light Sensor, Magnetometer, Gyroscope,Proximity Sensor Supported or None.
- Battery Info: Battery level, health status, technology, temperature , voltage , plug-in status.
- Device Info: Device Id, Subscriber Id, Serial No etc.
- From Android 2.0.1 to Android 4.2.2 & +
If you have any comments, suggestions or error please do not hesitate to contact us and we will make those changes as soon as possible.
You can also at a glance see the available resources and find out exactly what applications are installed on your phone which you may not even be aware of.
It also looks pretty cool and you can show off your phone to your friends.
This app has been created to avoid having duplicated apps. With it, you will be able to remove duplicated apps, which are installed in both system memory and internal memory, wasting space. The first 12.596.934 are free!
Free space with a few clicks, and don't let the stock apps and their updates to full your internal memory.
Keywords: update stock apps, bloatware, update, system apps, stock apps.