Learning a language is simple and interesting with "YOI"!
This is a mobile application mainly for independent learning of the Ukrainian language by primary school students (2-4 grades), for whom the languages of national minorities are native in Ukraine.
The main purpose of the application is to help the study (for students) and teaching (for teachers) of Ukrainian in educational institutions with languages of instruction of national minorities.
The project is aimed at supporting the New Ukrainian School (NUS) reform.
The application can be used as an additional educational tool during lessons in order to repeat and systematize what has been learned. The game format emphasizes the assimilation of the relevant material. "Yoi" aims to support students and teachers in their efforts to study and teach the Ukrainian language. It is designed to make this process bright and dynamic, unforgettable for everyone!
The main advantages of the application:
- motivation of primary school students to study the Ukrainian language;
- interactive form, which makes the learning process interesting and creative;
- interesting characters (Lulu and Lolo), on the basis of dialogue with whom training takes place;
- vivid visualization, stylish voiceover, thoughtful structure of tasks and competitive elements turn learning into an exciting game;
- opportunities for generalization and systematization of the learned consolidate the acquired knowledge, skills and abilities.