How much? How many? Quickly estimate cost and quantity – get EXACTLY what you need.
• Answers the questions you ask on the job every day: How many do I need? How much will it cost?
• Built-in answers for materials and spacing
• Get exactly what you need with built-in function keys and cost and percent functions
• Save time and money by eliminating estimating errors
• Convert between all standard building math dimensions
Ideal for contractors, trades people and estimating professionals who need to estimate materials and costs for concrete, fences, decks, bricks, tile, flooring, gravel, painting, drywall and paneling and more.
Built-in functions help you instantly calculate:
● Tile, Custom Tiles, Flooring, Drywall and Paneling
● Decks, Fencing, Studs and On-center Spacing
● Concrete, Blocks and Bricks
● Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master® calculators.
● Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes.
● Easily calculate material costs and allowances using cost and percent (%) functions.
● Store coverage areas and spacing to instantly get accurate material estimates for your jobs and projects.
● Full dimensional calculator for all your linear, square area or cubic volume calculation needs.
Time-saving Utilities Include
● Works directly in Feet, Inches, Fractions, Yards and Meters – including square and cubic formats. No need to convert to decimals.
● Quickly and accurately calculate material requirements for Studs, 4x8, 4x9, 4x10, 4x12 Sheets, Board Feet, Floor Tiles, Blocks, Bricks, Gravel, and Paint.
● Board Feet and Cost per Unit functions calculate material cost estimates instantly.
● Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
● Haptic Feedback (optional)
● Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
● Paperless Tape
● Memory Function
● User-Definable Preferences — set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume.
Great solution for anyone needing material estimates such as: tile, paint, flooring, blocks, gravel, fences, decks and more.
New enhancement allows you to email your results and resize the screen!
This app is ad free and we can add more materials if needed or label it with your company name. Please send me an email if you're interested at email@example.com.
Add any bugs or enhancements that you would like to see made to this application on my website: http://smartwaredesign.com/bugzilla/
This will allow you to place your orders with your chosen supplier on site rather than having to walk back to the site office to do your calculations.
There is also included, a handy Concrete calculator as a bonus.
- Work in and convert between dimensions: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
- Calculate weight and weight per volume
- Calculate instant solutions for circle area, circumference, arcs
- Calculate Length, Width, and Height keys solve for linear, area, volume and perimeter dimensions
- Use this calculator to reduce expensive errors when estimating dimensions, costs and materials
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fractions (1/2" through 1/64")
• Full Metric Conversions (m, cm, mm)
• D.M.S. to Decimal Degree Conversions.
Dedicated Functions Help You Measure and Calculate:
o Yards, Miles
o Decimal Feet/Inch
o Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters
o Feet, Inch, Yards, Acres, Miles
o Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters
o Square and Cubic
o Feet, Inch, Yards, Miles
o Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters,
o Pounds, Tons
o Metric Tons, Kilograms
• Weight per Volume
o Tons per Cubic Yard
o Pounds per Cubic Yard
o Pounds per Cubic Feet
o Metric Tons per Cubic Meter
o Kilograms per Cubic Meter
Special Calculator Functions
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
• Paperless Tape
• Board Feet
• Memory function
• User-Definable Preferences — set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume, Metric, Degrees.
For Designers, Craftsmen, Tradespersons, Fabricators, Woodworkers and Technicians
To use the Material Calculator:
-enter the width, length, and thickness of your job,
-select the thickness in feet or inches
-click on either Rock w/ Fines (ie.,2A, 3A mod. 6x0, etc), Clean Rock (1B, 2B, #3, #4, etc) , Fines/Dust or Top Soil/Dirt
the Rock w/ Fines, Clean Rock, Fines/Dust and Top Soil/Dirt selections will automatically enter the density of the material
-click on the Calculate button
The calculator will estimate the number of tons of stone that you will need.
Thomson's EngineersCALC Calculator Features:
• Units Conversion
• Inertia Calculations
• Materials Density Reference List
• Trigonometric and Calculus Reference
• Email and Text/SMS Sharing
• Global Settings
• 28 parameters, hundreds of units
• Spherical shell
• Slender rod
The free EngineersCALC is brought to you by Thomson Industries, Inc, the industry’s premier producer of Linear Ball Bushing® Bearings and Profile Rail Bearings, 60 Case™ Shafting, ground and rolled Ball Screws, Linear Actuators, Gearheads, Clutches, Brakes, Linear Systems, and related accessories. Thomson Industries has facilities in North America, Europe and Asia with over 2000 distributor locations around the world.
For more information about Thomson visit http://www.thomsonlinear.com
Each calculator provides an exact amount and a recommended order amount to account for waste, spillage, over-excavation, settlement, spreading of forms, loss of entrained air or any other changes in volume.
Individual calculators for:
• Concrete Slab Calculator
• Concrete Footing Calculator
• Concrete Wall Calculator
• Concrete Steps Calculator
• Concrete Curb Calculator
• Concrete Column / Cylinder Calculator
• Sand, Gravel and Stone Calculator
• Concrete Block Fill Calculator
• Concrete Block and Mortar Calculator
Chaney Enterprises, LLC, is your One Stop Shop™ for construction materials and supplies. Serving Maryland since 1962, we pride ourselves on outstanding people providing quality products through superior service. At Chaney Enterprises, we strive to provide superior, top-quality products as we employ a combination of land management and environmentally friendly practices unsurpassed in the industry.
It has the possibility of multiple options geometric shapes covering all channels, accounts, ravines. It can even make estimates of river flows, if previously channel shape adapts to the variety of ways that are offered, choosing also the appropriate roughness coefficient, which is predetermined by different materials.
Includes multiple coefficients of friction proven by experience corresponding to different coating materials.
To use, you only need to choose first, the geometry of the water channel, enter the dimensions requested in accordance with the figure, choose the type of coating and the slope by meter horizontal, vertical meter.
If you have any feedback you can contact me through e-mail.
Fabric Measurement Converter: Converts between measurement in decimals and fractions.
Backing and Batting Calculator: Determines how much yardage from a bolt of fabric is needed to make the backing for a quilt.
Piece Count Calculator: Shows the number of fixed-size pieces of that may be cut from a larger piece of fabric.
Pieces to Yardage Area Calculator: Indicates how much fabric is needed in order to cut a given number of fixed sized pieces.
Binding Calculator: Tells you the amount of fabric required to bind your quilt, based on the quilt’s dimensions and the binding strip width.
Border Calculator: Shows the amount of fabric required to create borders, based on your quilt’s dimensions and the width of the borders.
Square-in-a-Square Calculator: Works out all the key dimensions of a square-in-a-square block.
Set-in and Corner Triangle Calculator: Determines the size of the square piece you’ll need to cut in order to create both unfinished set-in triangles and unfinished corner triangles.