* The Flashlight you will never forget to bring when in need!
* With the most elegant design and the fastest startup
Main features :
• The brightest illuminator ever
• Fastest startup flashlight
• Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller
• Built-in SOS flashlight signal
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
• Use the cam LED light!
Get the brightest, fastest, and most feature rich front light with video camera zoom for phones & tablets. The app uses the front camera light on the device as a camera light and then allows you to zoom in! Plus you can setup a timer so that the light turns off after a few minutes as well. You can also use your camera zoom flash light when the area is dim. There are many ways you can use the torch flash light!
Flashlight - Torch LED Light provides a powerful light plus gets you an extremely useful magnifying glass (Magnifier)! Get the best magnifying glass in the market today! Download for free now!
How can you use the front LED light? Let us count the ways!
* Set light timer - light up room
* Use torch to open doors in low light
* Find things in purse
* Find keys in the dark
* Read in dark
* Replace backyard bulb at night
* walking to your car at night
* During a power outage
* Hiking or outdoors
* SOS during emergencies
* Torch Light Activates Instantly
* Front Light With Video Zoom / Magnifying Glass (Must Have)
* Strobe Light Effect with Speed Control
* Clap For Light On/Off Control
* Flip Device On/Off Control
* Multiple Tap Light On/Off
* Energy Saving Light
* Set Custom Light Timing
* Battery Indicator
Special Feature: Flash light + Video Zoom View (Magnifier)
Few examples of where to use light with zoom feature: Need to read the label on the back of the washer or zoom torch light to back of TV and read serial number for repair. Ability to Zoom in with light is extremely helpful in hard to reach places. The easy to use magnifying glass is extremely helpful when you least expect it and a must have feature!
The flashlight is fully optimized for tablets. Thank you for using our bright lamp. We hope you think this is the best lantern (фенерче, El feneri) in the market. Please let us know how we can continue to improve the free flash light app.
Galaxy S4 User - "Bright! OMG its bright. Wait im blind.. Thumbs up"
★ Tiny file size
★ Uses LED as a super bright torch
★ Optional screen light
★ HD graphics
Recently Tested with:
★ Nexus 5
★ Samsung Galaxy S4
★ Samsung Galaxy Note II
★ Nexus 4
★ Samsung Galaxy S3
★ Samsung Galaxy Ace
★ HTC One
and supports hundreds of other models too!
Fantastic device support backed up by rapid email response makes this the only torch app you will ever need and its free to use!
We have had many reports that this torch app works across many devices where others don't so if other torch apps have failed, maybe this is the one for you.
The permissions are to allow the application to access to the LED light of the camera (if you have one) and the others are to show some ads to support development and for this only.
Makes life easier that there is an app actually lights up like a REAL flashlight. Straight-forward interface easy to use, strobe is available.
Afraid of darkness? Get it for $0.00 NOW!
- Unbelievable brightness
- Widget Support！Faster start-up
- Elegant design
- Strobe with speed control
- Illuminate your night
- Turn on the LED flash on the back of your devices
This app controls your device's camera LED to make it act as a torch (flashlight). That's it.
* LG Nexus 5 (with Kit Kat 4.4)
* LG Nexus 4 (with Jelly Bean 4.2.1)
* Samsung Galaxy Nexus (with Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.2)
* HTC EVO 3D (with Gingerbread 2.3.4)
Also noted to work on:
* Samsung Galaxy S II
* Samsung Galaxy W
* Samsung Galaxy Note
* Samsung Galaxy Note II
* Samsung Nexus S
* Motorola Droid II
* HTC Wildfire
* HTC Droid DNA
Thanks for all who's let us know if this worked for their device (or not)!
Note: The additional permission for widget support in 1.1 (SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW) is to work around limitation on some devices' cameras (notably my own Samsung Galaxy Nexus), where a preview surface needs to be present for the camera's LED torch mode to be effective.
P.S.: The source code is open, hosted on github (https://github.com/santa4nt/Galaxy-Torch).
• Ability to keep the LED on after closing the flashlight app or locking the screen
• This flashlight automatically turns off the light when you place the phone in your pocket or when you close the lid
• Home screen widgets of 3 different sizes + 1 lock screen widget.
• It's a rare flashlight app, which is not compromising your privacy (not collecting personal information)
• Ability to use either the flash LED or the screen back-light as a light source
• Optionally ad-free (ads can be disabled for free in the flashlight settings screen)
• A lot of visual themes and colors
**This version does not work on Ice Cream Sandwich**
Use your phone as a flashlight!
Torch is an open source utility which uses your phones LED camera flash as an LED flashlight. For phones without a camera flash, Torch will turn the screen white.
Tested on Nexus S.
If Torch does not work on your phone, please mention your phone model and check back for an update.
android.permission.CAMERA - Lets Torch use the camera flash.
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK - Lets Torch keep the screen on.
Known to work on:
Acer Liquid MT
myTouch 3G Slide
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro
Not yet fully working or does not work on:
Motorola Defy (possible fix in a future release)
Droid X (possible fix in a future release)
Some or all Motorola phones: issue with LED flash modes (possible fix in a future version)
View the source code at http://code.google.com/p/torch/
- Easy-to-use interface
- Use Different colors for your screen light
- Uses the highest intensity level of your phone's LED to ensure maximum brightness
- Choose to use the LED of your phone. LED light is accompanied by a variety of flashlight designs to choose from
- Change the intensity and the colors of the Screen Light by using swipe gestures
- Pick from a variety of lights and bulbs that match your mood
- Rave all you want with cool Glow Sticks
We hope you like our app, and we want to keep them free for you. In order to do that, we are using a search service to generate some revenue from this app. The app might add an icon, a bookmark link and browser homepage on your device, but you can always remove them easily. Of course, we would be even happier if you choose to use them! Thanks for your support!
Your Torch is sleek and essential.
Your smartphone camera flashlight LED like a real torch light brightest with true flashlight.
This app is for all smartphones, both with and without camera flash.
Your bright screen light and the camera flash of your smartphone will transform your smartphone into a fantastic flashlight torch.
You can choose the following options with the essential UI (one touch one function):
- Camera flashlight torch brightest. Use hardware camera flash light if supported
- Camera screen torch brightest. Use light of your screen display
- Camera flashing police screen. Use your screen display
- Screen light custom color. Slide finger on the screen and change your color
- Screen light strobe. Slide finger to change frequency
Simple Camera Torch remember your last choice and repeats it on every boot.
Simply the simple flashlight app on the Android marketplace.
Flashlight your life, download Torch Flashlight !!!
★ LED Torch
★ Screen Torch
★ Send SOS Signal
★ Send any Morse code
★ Strobe/Blinking Mode supported - Blinking frequency adjustable
★ Color Lights
★ Police Light
Turn your phone camera flashlight or Screen into a torch. Super bright LED flashlight for Android Phones. Simple user interface, elegant design. Illuminates your nights.
If your camera does not have a LED flashlight, you can use the phone screen as torch light.
a simple flashlight widget included.
This simply lights up your SCREEN ONLY at full brightness when pressed. Its as simple as that!
★ Tiny file size.
★ No camera? No problem.
★ From the makers of the very popular Digital Alarm Clock and Brightest Flashlight applications.
The permissions are to show some ads to support development.
Zabamobile prides itself on offering outstanding support to its users. If you experience any issues or would like to offer feedback, don't hesitate to drop us an email.
• Clean App that is useful to everyone.
• Use LED light or Screen Light.
• Can easily be operated with your Thumb.
• Takes less space when installed.
• No Complicated modes to avoid Confusion.
A simple and easy to use application, for Android.
It’s just a single touch operation that you can turn the Torch Lite.
You can use the Screen Light or LED Flash light whenever you need with a single touch.
Screen light is for Soft Light and Wide Range in the dark that will not disturb our eyes.
Whereas flashlight (LED) will be used for Long range, that you can explore longer distances in the dark.
To avoid Jargon we have created a basic yet usable Torch that helps users access easily.
For easy accessibility keep shortcut in the Home screen.
The app has 2 modes
1. TORCH - The Camera flash is used to make your phone a bright torch.
2. DISCO - The Camera flashes on and off and groovy beats played, so you could disco.
The Disco Light along with audio is an awesome way to turn things around when the group/get-together turns boring.
Don't wait for a party/music to flash your lights. Create a party with Disco torch.
The Torch Light is bright and lets you look into the darkest corners/movie theater/unlit roads/Trekking trails. If your phone is waterproof, you can turn on the torch light/ flash underwater as well :D
Disclaimer: Strobe lights can cause epileptic seizures in people who are sensitive to flashing lights. Do not point it at anyone's face.
- Love and Light :)
Update 1.1 -- screen orientation lock.
Update 1.7 - AdIquity
Updated application with below listed points
If you have Flash light
--> Added widget to turn on-off Flash Light.
--> You can get alert for Unread SMS, and Missed call alert with Flash Alert/Vibrate alert/Tone alert. But for that you have to set interval time.
If you don't have Flash light
--> You can get alert for Unread SMS, and Missed call alert with Vibrate alert/Tone alert. But for that you have to set interval time.
We have developed Flash application with below Facilities.
1) If your mobile has Flash Light
>> Turn on off Flash light with single click.
>> Flash Auto options.
>> Call Alert and SMS Alert with Flash light.
>> Share application using other apps.
2) If your mobile has not Flash light
>> You can get bright light, if you don't have Flash light in your mobile.
>> Auto light option with single click.
>> Share application using other apps.
- added mode selection menu (menu key or soft menu key)
you can try mode1 or mode2
<< permissions >>
This permission only be working in korea. (ads system)
* READ_PHONE_STATE : Click Through Protection System
* GET_TASKS : advertise scheduling
Tested on :
HTC G2/Desire Z
Pantech VEGA X
Pantech VEGA Racer
REGZA Phone IS04
REGZA Phone T-01C
SAMSUNG Galaxy S2
SAMSUNG Nexus S
SAMSUNG Galaxy Note
SAMSUNG Galaxy Nexus
LG Nexus 4
LG G2 (mode2)
LG Vu3 (mode2)
Catch the Balls is the game for all ages.
In the game,you will find endless falling colored balls.
Enjoy the best and most challenging catch game.
Join the Catch the Balls spree of infinite falling colored balls and just beware of the bombs.
You and your kids will enjoy the game.
How to Play:
Very easy to play.
Only 3 bombs can hit the hat before the player dies/
If you are in "touch" mode ,just swipe to the screen position where you want your hat.
If you are in "tilt" mode ,just tilt your cell phone to the left and right where you want your hat.
Cool and unique graphics.
Enjoy this falling colored balls spree experience!
Email for feedback and expect new features added to the game.
Mail us on :firstname.lastname@example.org
Catch the Balls was built on an actual android device AND have been tested on many android devices in order to achieve maximum compatibility for android devices all over the world for people in need for this endless catch game.
No android emulators were used in the making of Catch the Balls.
Keywords & Tags: Catch the Balls, Game, Catch, Balls, Colored, Endless Game, Kids Game, Everyone, bombs, touch, tilt.