> Strobe/Blinking Mode supported.
> Bright flashlight / Guaranteed!
> Feel real torch by Switch On/Off.
> Stunning graphics and simple controls you can get in hand.
> It’s supported by widest range of devices (some are listed).
> Very small memory required, low battery consumption.
> It’s best for tablet devices.
> Available in 139+ countries.
android.permission.CAMERA - Lets Torch use the camera flash.
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK - Lets Torch keep the screen on.
Recently Tested with:
> Samsung Galaxy S4
> Samsung Galaxy Note II
> Nexus 4
> Samsung Galaxy S3
> Samsung Galaxy Ace
> HTC One
> Micromax Canvas 2
And supports 3250 of other models too!
If Torch Application doesn’t work on your device, please contact us and mention your phone model and wait for an update.
All devices must have this application!
torch, torche, Fackel, flashlight, 手电筒, 火炬, best flashlight, tablet torch, strobe, bright, linterna, фенерче, El feneri, flashlight, LED, light, flash, free, ٹارچ ,હાથબત્તી,બત્તી,टॉर्च,Китай
- added mode selection menu (menu key or soft menu key)
you can try mode1 or mode2
<< permissions >>
This permission only be working in korea. (ads system)
* READ_PHONE_STATE : Click Through Protection System
* GET_TASKS : advertise scheduling
Tested on :
HTC G2/Desire Z
Pantech VEGA X
Pantech VEGA Racer
REGZA Phone IS04
REGZA Phone T-01C
SAMSUNG Galaxy S2
SAMSUNG Nexus S
SAMSUNG Galaxy Note
SAMSUNG Galaxy Nexus
LG Nexus 4
LG G2 (mode2)
LG Vu3 (mode2)
DashLight works great as an app, widget, DashClock extension, or Tasker plugin – the only app to combine all these options seamlessly.
Each component can also be used independently of the others, if you wish.
The widget can be placed on the homescreen or the lockscreen (or both), and its appearance is fully customisable (with the upgrade), allowing it to blend in with any theme you may have on your device.
The app allows users without a camera flash on their device to use the screen as a bright light source.
While the extension is the first dedicated torch/flashlight DashClock extension.
A small Tasker plugin is also included (upgrade only), allowing you to do crazy things such as flashing the LED upon receiving notifications, or shaking your device to activate the light. Get creative!
Feel free to email me if you come up with any good DashLight-related Tasker profiles that can be shared with other users.
• Due to the way DashClock works, I am currently unable to toggle the flash directly from the lock screen using the extension – i.e. Without unlocking the device.
Unfortunately, this is a limitation of DashClock, not this app.
• The widget however, can toggle the flash directly from the lock screen, without unlocking.
• The app was added due to a bug in Android 4.0/ICS that prevented me from having a properly functioning widget-only "app" (Issue 24208). It is also useful for users without a camera flash.
• DashLight will not work properly from the lockscreen if you have Face Unlock enabled, as the camera cannot be accessed by two apps at the same time. i.e. DashLight and Face Unlock.
DashLight is the most complete, well designed, and intuitive app torch app available. Best of all, it is (90%) free, with no ads in sight!
• DashClock extension
• Widget – Homescreen and Lockscreen
• Customisable widget appearance – blend in with any theme
• App – Screen light so no camera flash required
• Hide App Drawer Icon – Remove the app drawer icon if you only use the widget/extension
• Tasker plugin
• Control DashLight externally (see Devs section below)
• Notification tray toggle (off only)
• Auto-Off timer
• Kit Kat Immersive Mode for Screen Light
• Clean Holo design
• Simple, effective, and lightweight
• No ads and no internet permission required
You can now integrate DashLight control in to your own apps!
Simply broadcast an Intent with one of the following actions:
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other requests.
Prolonged use of the LED as a flashlight/torch may cause overheating, and damage to your device.
I have only been able to test on a Nexus 4/5/7, so please let me know if you have any problems with your particular device, preferably via email (don't forget to include which device you have!).
• CAMERA – required in order to control and toggle the camera flash (categorised as part of the camera hardware)
• WAKE_LOCK – used to prevent issues with the flash potentially turning off when the device sleeps (e.g. If the screen goes for an extended amount of time, but you want to keep the flash on)
• BILLING – allows the in-app upgrade to work
Check compatibility below
Adjustable Torch is an application that allows you to use the flashlight of your device as a torch, at different brightness levels.
Tested and/or reported compatible with:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-l337, SCH-I545)
* Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100, SGH-I317)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300)
The app will check compatibility when it starts, if it's not compatible it will give you an option to uninstall it. Please do not give low ratings if your device is incompatible, it's out of my hands.
Internet: ads, these can be disabled with the Action Menu.
Boot complete: resets the saved value of the flashlight brightness as this can't be read from the system.
Superuser: write to sysfs file /sys/class/camera/flash/rear_flash
* Added notification actions.
* Moved notification handling to Service, which is faster.
* Added uses-feature android.hardware.camera.flash to reduce Play Store supported devices.