If you want to play Spades, then join the biggest Spades Community with millions of players in the World! Spades Plus offers the strategy elements of Texas Hold’em Poker and luck elements of Slot games. Play against most challenging Spades players all around the world.
Win against the best card players and increase your chips as if you are betting in a real Las Vegas Casino. You can also double your chips by playing mini card games while waiting your world-class rivals.
Live Las Vegas Casino experience on your mobile, and connect with Facebook to challenge your friends. You will be gifted with FREE chips every day.
In Spades Plus, exciting trick-taking card games are waiting for you. Prove your talent in card games in online multiplayer environment.
• Different Game Modes: Whiz, Mirror, Suicide & Solo
• Earn more than 5000 Chips by logging in
• Play in VIP rooms and Create your own Public & Private Rooms by deciding bet amount and limits
• Play Spades with Blind Nil & Nil bets
• Join to your friends’ tables with one click and start to play with them
• Chat with Other Players and Add them as Friends
• Create your Own Community
• COMPLETELY FREE TO PLAY
This Blackjack app is designed for phones and tablets so Enjoy on any device. Enjoy the large playing cards and voice comments as you play. Feedback and comments welcome!
Blackjack, also known as Twenty-one, is the most widely played casino banking game in the world. Blackjack is a comparing card game between a player and dealer and played with one or more decks of 52 cards.
The player or players are dealt an initial two card hand and add the total of their cards. Face cards (Kings, Queens, and Jacks) are counted as ten points. The player and dealer can count his own Ace as 1 point or 11 points. All other cards are counted as the numeric value shown on the card. By virtue of this, approximately 31% of the cards in a deck are ten point cards. After receiving their initial two cards, players have the option of getting a "hit" (taking additional cards) to bring their total value of cards to 21 points, or as close as possible without exceeding 21 (called "busting"). The dealer will usually take hits when his two cards total less than 17 points. Players who do not bust and have a total higher than the dealer, win. The dealer will lose if he busts, or has a lesser hand than the player who has not busted. If the player and dealer have the same point total, this is called a "push" and the player typically doesn't win or lose money on that hand.
*When stacking or building cards, always start from the middle. If stacking or building from hand, click the middle card first, then click the card from your hand.
We have also added several gambling podcasts for your listening pleasure. These cover things from gambling strategies, to sports gambling, to Vegas in general.
Casino Blackjack! by Alchemic Solutions Group is an entertaining blackjack card game that gives you a flavor of Vegas-style blackjack on your Android devices. Practice your blackjack basic strategy before heading to the casinos and rule the blackjack tables!
It's now even easier to win. When you see a star, select it and you will have a peek of the dealer's cards.
TIP: With the ace card showing, the dealer has a 1/3 chance of getting blackjack!
SEARCH KEYWORDS: casino, blackjack, card game
Download now the best Scopa, with many game modes and MILLIONS of players, graphics in both landscape and portrait, online matches, and login with Facebook and Twitter!
Here are the main features of the game:
• MULTIPLAYER (Wi-Fi/data) matches: challenge all your Facebook and Twitter friends, or choose to play against a random opponent!
• SINGLE PLAYER matches: challenge our artificial intelligence and choose among three difficulty LEVELS (easy, medium, hard)
• LEADERBOARDS: Single Player and Multiplayer dedicated leaderboards!
• many ACHIEVEMENTS to unlock!
• STATISTICS to track all your progresses!
• GAME OPTIONS: Choose if you want to end a match at 11 o 21 points, and if you want to activate RE BELLO, NAPOLA and ASSO PIGLIATUTTO options!
...and if you still don't like the game... change everything through the SETTINGS!!
But the surprises do not end here!
The regional decks available within the application are kindly provided by the company TEODOMIRO DAL NE*RO SpA, a leading manufacturer of playing cards.
The game includes the decks of cards listed below:
+ French (poker)
- 3 difficulty settings, good for beginners and experts
- 2 to 4 Players
- Classic 36 card deck and full 52 card deck option
- Transfer variant of classic Durak
- Variant of Durak that includes jokers in the deck.
The object of the game is to get rid of all one's cards. At the end of the game, the last player with cards in their hand is referred to as the fool (durak).
• User-friendly interface.
• Real online multiplayer game with real people all over the world (2-6 players).
• 24, 36 or 52 card deck on your choice.
• Classic rules – “Throw-in” or “Passing” modes.
• Possibility to throw-in more then just one card in one turn.
• Private games with password.
• Possibility to play next game with same players.
• Possibility to cancel accidental thrown card.
Play the game with computer.
Features of game:
* 3 levels of difficulty.
* 36 or 52 cards.
* Simple concise graphics.
* English and Russian languages.
* Table of score.
* Supports landscape and portrait orientations.
Each player is dealt 6 cards. One card of the remaining deck is placed face-up. This card defines the trump suit for the game. The player who holds the lowest trump suit in his hand is attacker and he starts the game. Another player is defender.
The attacker throws any card he wishes from his hand and the defender must beat this card.
A card can be beaten by a higher card of the same suit or any card of the trump suit. The trump card can only be beaten by a higher trump. If the defender beats the card the attacker can add another card of the same rank of one of the cards on the table. The defender must beat this card too.
If the defender cannot beat one or more cards he has been attacked with he must collect all the cards at the table and add them to his hand. If the defender succeeds to beat all the cards, these cards are discarded and placed in a separate heap. In the next turn, the defender will attack.
When attack ends, if there are some cards left in the deck, each player with less than 6 cards must draw cards from the deck until having 6 cards.
When deck will be empty, the player who gets rid of cards from his hand is winner. Another player who is left with cards is the fool. If after defend both players have no cards, the game ends in a draw.
The game is typically played with a deck of 36 cards and sometimes 52 cards. The power of rank of cards: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 J Q K A.
This app features:
- Official poker hand rank from best to worst.
- A guide to Position Play pre-flop.
- Top 10 Best Starting Hands.
- Top 10 Worst Starting Hands.
The official poker hand rank in order from best to worst is a handy reminder of which hand is better. Especially useful for beginners still learning how to play poker.
A list of the ten best and ten worst Texas Holdem starting hands will give you extra confidence about which cards to play and which to fold.
As you improve as a poker player Position play becomes crucial to winning at Texas Hold'em. This app provides a guide to help you become experienced at what cards to play and how to play them before the flop.
The many features of Texas Hold'em Poker Hands means this Android app is suitable for beginners starting out through to advanced level players wanting to improve.
Whether you play home games, online, cash or tournaments at casinos you will find Poker Hands a great app to have.
Tags: poker, hand ranking, poker guide, texas holdem, poker for beginners, advanced poker, position play, hand order, poker rank, rank order, android poker app
✓ 1000 (Thousand)
✓ Seka (Sika, sikka)
✓ Queen of Spades
✓ Durak (transfer).
✓ TWENTY ONE
Features of the game.
- Great realistic graphics of the cards and game table.
- Advanced AI opponents.
Play offline and online, enjoying by nice graphics and music.
• Singleplayer: Up to 6 players simultaneously
• Online: up to 6 people
• Bonuses: Daily bonuses
• Game types: Classic and Passing game types for 36 and 52 cards available for online and offline games
• Integration with Facebook
• 3 Table and cards sets
• Friends: you can easily invite friends during the game or through Facebook
• Likes: Receive and put likes in online game
• Simple and intuitive interface
• Global leaderboard and statistics
• In-Game chat
• Private messages
In this poker card game, you need to put all the cards on the table are eliminated to the cards folded four reactors, from the king to A.
This spider solitaire game may make you think of memory on some other systems. But now, you'll love this new spider solitaire game again, it is designed for a new generation of equipment to build.
In fact, playing with the original spider solitaire HD images will bring you endless joy, whether on the phone or on the plate!
play spider solitaire is a great way to enjoy leisure time
spider solitaire features:
- 1 Suit
- 2 Suits
- 4 Suits
- Support two modes of operation:tap and drag and drop
Now is the time to become a master of poker! a new poker experience.
This is a fun video poker game very similar to five card draw. Your goal is to get a pair of jacks or better or 8 other hands. All these hands can be seen from the pay-table. I enjoyed developing it and I hope you enjoy playing it.
*I wanted a clean interface so there is no helpful text. You can learn how to play by clicking the options menu and then clicking "How To Play"
*Bet between 1 - 5
*You can discard however many or litte cards you choose.
*Automatically holds any paying cards for you as well as non paying pairs. You can turn this off in the settings.
**** Support Independent Developers :) *************
It is the only factor tree app in the market.It is kid friendly but also has useful tools for higher level math.
This app has a lot of useful math tools consisting of the following.
- Factor Tree
- Prime Checker (Can check if a number is prime up to 15 digits)
- Multiplication Quiz
- Simplify Fractions
- Decimal to Fraction
*if you want other tools send me an email.