This app is unique in that it helps you master the most commonly asked questions, instilling you with the confidence that you need to endure the most difficult of interviews. Application covers all Common questions and also questions specific to any particular area in Testing and QA.
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on email@example.com
1. 450+ questions that prepare you for any type of interview.
2. Provide an option for user to practice his/her own answers as your application will present your with question. User can think of his answer then compare how his answer is different from our answer.
3. Interview Questions has been categories for ease of use.
4. This Application puts the interviewee in the driver's seat and helps them steer their way to impress the interviewer with their knowledge.
Application Cover questions from Following 10 broad Categories.
1. Database Testing
3. Localization Testing
4. Manual Testing
5. Network Testing
6. QA Testing
7. QuickTest Professional (QTP)
8. Software Testing
9. Websites Stress/Load Testing
Q. ) How to Test Database Procedures and Triggers?
Ans: Before testing Data Base Procedures and Triggers, Tester should know that what is the Input and out put of the procedures/Triggers, Then execute Procedures and Triggers, if you get answer that Test Case will be pass other wise fail.
These requirements should get from DEVELOPER
Q.) What does black-box testing mean at the unit, integration, and system levels?
Ans :Tests for each software requirement using
Equivalence Class Partitioning, Boundary Value Testing, and more
Test cases for system software requirements using the Trace Matrix, Cross-functional Testing, Decision Tables, and more.
Test cases for system integration for configurations, manual operations, etc.
★★★★★ "Excellent app Love to see this app in playstore.... guru99 simply best website to learn things”
★★★★★ "Useful while travelling Thanks for making such a good app"
Learning new courses on the go has never been so easy! Guru99’s top-rated education app instantly shows you various courses that you always wanted to learn.
The free Guru99 Android app provides video and text based tutorials for different technical & non-technical topics. You can also take QUIZ to test your newly acquired knowledge.
“One of the best Android apps for learning new courses." – Best Android Apps Review
The app now has a detailed Interview Section to help you win a Job
List of Courses you can learn (more courses added every week) -
= Introduction to Manual Testing
= Automation with QTP (Quick Test Professional)
= Performance Testing with Loadrunner & Jmeter
= Test Management with Quality Center
= Database with SQL
= Java & ABAP Programming
= Introduction To SAP
= SAP HR
= SAP SD
= SAP MM
= SAP CRM
= SAP HCM
= SAP FICO
= SAP Basis
We'd love to hear your feedback! Email us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. This application contains all the concepts of Software Testing with explanations of many concepts.
2. Recommended for all Software Testing Engineers and those who wants to make career in Software Testing.
3. QA interview questions
4. Software testing interview questions
5. A-Z Software testing terms
Software is avaliable in English and Brazillian Portuguese.
- Nervous system
- Digestive system
- Urinary system
- Lymphatic System
- Respiratory system
- Circulatory system
- Male/Famale Reproductive system
The desktop version of this software:
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Getting to know the Tosca User Interface
✔ The test process in Tosca
✔ Managing risks with requirements
✔ Create the test cases you need with test case design
✔ Building test cases
✔ Creating modules - the magic automation substance
✔ Working with test cases
✔ Executing test cases
• Lifetime access to 30 lectures and 8 quizzes
• A community of 1200+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY*
"Great introduction to Tricentis Tosca Testsuite. I highly recommend this course for everyone who wants to get to know Tosca!"
-(Ina Österreicher) ★★★★★
"Everybody working with Tricentis Tosca Testsuite should take this course. Even though I'm very familiar with Tosca, I learned a lot! Looking forward to the next course."
-(Alexander Mundorff) ★★★★★
"I enjoyed going through this tutorial. I'm looking forward to the next ones. Btw, there are some errors in some Quiz's answers."
-(Laurentiu Hurubaru) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Stefan Steinbauer, Knowledge Management at Tricentis | Thomas Hanke & Silke Grubmair, Senior Consultant at Tricentis
Stefan Steinbauer, Thomas Hanke and Silke Grubmair are Senior Consultant at Tricenti. They ensure the quality of withTricentis Tosca Testsuite software. As well as they help other to use this software in best way.
Install the "Learn Software Testing" app today and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
QA Interview Questions is a MUST HAVE application for:
- Quality Assurance engineers preparing for software testing interview.
- Getting ready for new testing job.
- New or Experienced Software Testers.
- Any one related to software field looking to brush up basic software knowledge quickly.
Built under the guidance of very experienced software Quality Control and testing engineer.
Current Interview Topic contains:
- Quality Assurance Basics
- Testing Methods
- Unified Modeling Language
Contains Quick Question search to look up questions based on keywords. Also provides a way to look at the Questions across Topics.
- Random set of 5 questions are presented.
- When answer is selected, it gives immediate feedback of right/wrong answer by highlighting in Green/Red.
- At the end of Quiz, complete result is presented with score in top.
- In result summary, your answer and right answer could be toggled by clicking on question.
This application will be updated frequently. If you have any improvement suggestions please send us and we will be happy to include it in our next version.
If you are looking at Software Engineering as a career or are already a Software Engineer then this App is for you.
Some of the many features include:
+ Job opportunity feeds
+ 2 Twitter feeds
+ Access to the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers and much more.
+ There are two Feeds supplying some excellent educational videos as well.
All the information is continually updated to enable you to stay right up to date with movements in the industry.
Don't trawl the internet trying to pull all this great information together when you can download this app and have everything in one spot and at your finger tips day or night.
Just download the app and start enjoying everything it has to offer today. There's no email sign up just enjoy the great experience this app can bring to you.
This handy app also gives you access to all the local news and events in your area.
Why use Software Engineering Lite?
* Brief and to-the-point theory on multiple topics in Software Engineering and UML so as to optimize reading time in hand-held devices
* A set of multiple choice questions for self-evaluation for each topic
* A case study on Library Information System consistently discussed across all the topics together with relevant diagrams
* References -- including books, websites and research articles -- used for each topic and recommended for further study
* Software Engineering Lite is light-weight and free of advertisements
Software Engineering covers several topics including, but not limited to:
* Identification and characterization of requirements with specific focus on functional requirements
* Estimation techniques, estimation of project metrics using COCOMO models, and Halstead's complexity metrics
* Modeling UML use case diagrams, different scenarios related to use case diagrams and identification of actors and use cases
* Modeling statechart and activity, their syntax and semantics
* Modeling UML class diagrams, its elements and relationship among different components
* Estimation of test coverage metrics, control flow graphs (CFGs), McCabe's Complexity metric, different methods for computation and the optimum values of the metric
This app is a valuable companion for students taking Software Engineering courses. It is a helpful guide for self-study covering basic concepts in Software Engineering. If you are studying the subject for the first time and looking for a Software Engineering tutorial for beginners or want a quick refresher, this is an useful resource. This is not merely a typical Software Engineering tutorial, but comes with MCQs and detailed case study on a typical library information system. So, take your time and learn at your own pace. And keep learning the software engineering fundamentals, methodologies and principles of software design even on the go!
Software Engineering Lite is an open source project released under GNU GPL v3 license (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). The source code can be found at https://github.com/barun-saha/software-engineering-lite. Please view the README.md file distributed with the source code for further details on the licensing terms.
Note: Software Engineering Lite is an unofficial port of the popular Software Engineering Virtual Lab (http://virtual-labs.ac.in/cse08/). The content used here are based on that used in the specified virtual lab, which has been released under a Creative Commons license. Contents are presented here as it is without any guarantee -- users are recommended to verify the same.
Software Engineering Lite is an individual effort. It does not bear any endorsement by the Virtual Labs project, or MHRD, Government of India, or any other related parties.
Note 2: Support for Android 2.1 (API level 7) has been dropped. Users with this Android version can download the previous release from http://barunsaha.me/downloads/SoftwareEngineeringLite_1.0.2.apk
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
The USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from any where they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1) The Problem Domain
2) Software is Expensive
3) Late and Unreliable
4) Maintenance and Rework
5) The Software Engineering Challenges
7) Quality and Productivity
8) The Software Engineering Approach
9) Phased Development Process
10) Managing the Process
11) Software Development Life Cycle
12) Project Management Methodology
13) Software Process
14) Component Software Processes
16) Support Testability and Maintainability
17) Support Change
18) Early Defect Removal
19) Process Improvement and Feedback
20) Waterfall Model
21) Iterative Development
22) The Spiral model
23) Comparison of Models
24) Project Management Process
25) The Inspection Process
26) Software Configuration Management Process
27) Requirements Change Management Process
28) Process Management Process
29) Software Requirements Analysis
30) Software Requirements Specification
31) Requirement Process
32) Problem Analysis
33) Informal Approach
34) Data Flow Modeling
35) Object-Oriented Modeling
37) Requirements Specification
38) Characteristics of an Software Requirement Specification
39) Components of an Software Requirements Specification
40) Specification Language
41) Structure of a Requirements Document
42) Functional Specification with Use Cases
43) Examples of use cases
45) Software Architecture
46) Architecture Views
47) Component and Connector View
48) Pipe and Filter
49) Shared-Data Style
50) Client-Server Style
51) Architecture and Design
52) Preserving the Integrity of an Architecture
53) Deployment View and Performance Analysis
54) Documenting Architecture Design
55) Evaluating Architectures
56) The Architectural Tradeoff Analysis Method
57) Project Categorization
58) What is management?
59) Setting objectives
60) The Business Case
61) Planning a Software Project
62) COCOMO Model
63) Project Scheduling and Staffing
64) Software Configuration Management Plan
65) Defect Injection and Removal Cycle
66) Approaches to Quality Management
67) Risk Management
68) Risk Assessment
69) Risk Control
70) A Practical Risk Management Approach
71) Project Monitoring Plan
72) Function-Oriented Design
73) Design Principles
74) Problem Partitioning and Hierarchy
76) Top-Down and Bottom-Up Strategies
77) Optimize and Package
78) Module-Level Concepts
79) Design Notation and Specification
81) Structured Design Methodology
82) Restate the Problem as a Data Flow Diagram
83) Identify the Most Abstract Input and Output Data Elements
84) First-Level Factoring
85) Factoring the Input, Output, and Transform Branches
86) Design Heuristics
87) Transaction Analysis
90) Network Metrics
91) Stability Metrics
92) Information Flow Metrics
93) Introduction to Object-Oriented Design
94) OO Analysis and OO Design
95) OO Concepts
96) Structure Charts
97) Unified Modeling Language
98) Class Diagram
99) Sequence and Collaboration Diagrams
100) Inheritance and Polymorphism
101) A Design Methodology
102) Dynamic Modeling
103) Functional Modeling
104) Internal Classes and Operations
105) White-Box Testing
106) The Word-Counting Problem
107) Rate of Returns Problem
109) Detailed Design
110) Logic/Algorithm Design
All topics are not listed here due to character limitations imposed by Google Play Store.
There are two languages this app support , English and Turkish.
For this time,
As Turkish there is just only Java Se lesson at this time.
Next time, there will be other lessons with diffrent language opinions.
The website belongs to app : http://softwaredeveloper.tk/
More than 4 million paying customers from 175 countries.
You can subscribe to more than 500 apps for learning and training via GoLearningBus.Com.
GoLearningBus brings you a simple, crisp and to-the-point app for "Learn Automation Testing and Test Driven Development by GoLearningBus".
You have limited access to the content provided.
In guest mode you can access first chapter for free.
Login further to access second chapter of each app.
For full access to the content, please login and purchase this application.
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
This app provides a quick summary of Automation Testing and Test Driven Development via easy to grasp snack sized chapters:
"Automation Testing" includes:
Introduction to Automation Testing,
Test Automation Frameworks,
Software Testing Tools,
Getting Started with Automated Testing,
Verifying Tests- Checkpoints,
Test Cases for Automation,
How to Translate Manual Test Cases into Automation Scripts,
Introduction to Selenium,
Quick Test Professional,
"Test Driven Development" includes:
Introduction to Unit Testing,
A Quick Review of Refactoring,
Phases of Test Driven Development,
Software of Test Driven Development,
.NET TDD Iteration.
This app will access your personal information like first name, last name, and Email id.
For more details you may refer our privacy terms at http://golearningbus.com/tou.html.
Why GoLearningBus apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Enjoyable, Entertaining and Exciting apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
★ ★ ★ GoLearningBus Vision : simpleNeasy Apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ To make education enjoyable, entertaining, and exciting for everyone. ★ ★ ★
Visit us : www.GoLearningBus.com
Please write to us at Team@WAGmob.com. We would love to improve this App.
1. Add baby names to favorites.
2. Separate favorite list for Baby boys names and Baby girls names.
3. Search option to jump to any character.
4. Assamese baby names, Bengali baby names, Christian baby names, Guajarati baby names, Kannada baby names, Kashmiri baby names, Malayalam baby names, Mythological baby names, Marathi baby names, Oriya baby names, Parsi baby names, Punjabi baby names, Sanskrit baby names, Sikh baby names, Sindhi baby names, Tamil baby names, Telugu baby names, Hindu baby names.
Covers following topics:-
Basics to start, Creating a basic test, Run multiple case using datatable, Parameterization,
Types of recording, Synchronization, Handle multiple digits in Calculator, Standard Checkpoint, Text Checkpoint, Text Area Checkpoint, Bitmap Checkpoint, Database Checkpoint, Accessibility Checkpoint, XML Checkpoint, Standard Output Value, Text Output Value, Text Area Output Value, Database Output Value, XML Output Value, Repository Manager, Associate Repository Manager, Function libraries, VBS, Regular Expression, VB Script to handle Notepad.