Choose from five kinds of notebooks (journal, notebook, quote book and more), multiple fonts and themes. Each kind of notebook is customised for its purpose (for example journal entries are sorted by date, whereas quotes are sorted by attribution).
Full screen editing (or as close as Android can do), immersive mode support for Android 4.4.
NB A (free) Dropbox account is required to use this App (this App is build around the Dropbox Sync functionality). It will not function at all without linking to Dropbox. After linking it will work offline (and sync when you are online). If you have the Dropbox App installed this is very quick, but you can also link via the web (no need to actually have Dropbox installed).
Note (for tablet users linking to Dropbox)
If you are using a small tablet and the current version of the Dropbox App you may need to hold it in portrait orientation to link (there is a bug in the Dropbox App with landscape mode; I assume it will be fixed soon).
You can import data from Write (NB You must backup first from within Write) and create local backups (and restore data from these backups).
Write Notebook is the next generation of what CNET call one of the "Best Android notepad apps for students", Write. I am also planning an App for Google Drive. But for a general purpose App which will work with any Android compatible sync/sharing/cloud platform see Write. Unlike Write Notebook, which focuses on Dropbox, this is agnostic about the sharing service(s) (if any). Write also has some extra features such as an extra row of buttons and a spell check for bluetooth keyboard users which will be coming to Write Notebook at some point in the future.
Write offers both a minimalist writing interface that allows you to focus on what you are currently writing and a proper Android 4.0+ style interface for managing your notes/journal entries.
It has the features which should be in an Android text editor: clean interface, word count, proper Android appearance and searching your notes.
It is one of CNET's "Best Android notepad apps for students".
✔ Fullscreen mode
When you want to focus you can hide the action bar and go to the fullscreen mode. In this mode you will see just your writing (and the onscreen keyboard if you are using it). There is an additional fullscreen view mode, where you can read text with editing disabled.
✔ Automatic Saving
Notes save when you go back to the main screen, when you switch to another App or go to the Home Screen.
✔ Word and Character count
So you can keep track of how much you've written. View statistics via the menu.
✔ Quickly create new versions of notes
You can create a copy of a note at the tap of a button. And delete notes (after confirmation) quickly.
You can export notes in HTML format to your external storage/SD card (ideal if you want to edit them in Word/Pages/OpenOffice Writer).
✔ Easy note/journal entry management
Notes are ordered by standard last-edited-first order and with a tap of your left thumb you can filter by date. In the latest version you can also order by creation date (Journal style). You can also do a text search to locate particular notes/entries.
✔ (Bluetooth) Keyboards
Keyboards work really well with Write. With a physical keyboard the fullscreen mode really is fullscreen (or as close as Android allows). Keyboard shortcuts for common actions.
✔ Onscreen keyboard
Auto-correct is enabled (with a physical keyboard it is disabled) for more accurate writing.
Using Android's share feature Write is ideal for the preparation of blog entries, emails or other text. Just tap on share to send it to many applications:
Works really well with...
But should work in similar applications too. It uses a standard Android sharing 'Intent'.
If you are a Dropbox user checkout Write Notebook as this offers full background sync, support for phones and a new interface.
★★★ Feature List ★★★
• Floats over other apps, allowing true multitasking
• Share notes with other applications, such as Dropbox, Evernote, or whatever else you use. hovernote works with the apps you already have.
• Autosave keeps track of all of the notes you write in the Recent Notes list
• Select and edit text using the Edit Toolbar
• Reading and writing to .txt files on your device
• Reading and writing to .txt files synced with a Dropbox App Folder (BETA)
• Can have an unlimited number of notes open simultaneously
• Configuration Options:
‣ Whether to keep a persistent notification after closing all of the notes, to quickly open a new note
‣ Whether to autosave a .txt file note
‣ Whether to hide the window controls when switching away from a note, to save screen space
‣ Window Transparency
‣ Font style and size
★★★ Suggestions, Bug Reports, etc? ★★★
Please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
~~~~~WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?~~~~~
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
~~~~~HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS~~~~~
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your note page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
~~~~~Support us, buy Handrite note PRO~~~~~
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
** IMPT ** Do a BACKUP before updating app
This app is the ad-free version of 'Note Stacks Lite'
The notes from the free version can be restore to the Pro version.
1. Do a backup in the free version from the menu
2. Do a restore (by selecting from the menu 'more/restore notes from free'.
3. Recreate the Labels in the Pro version. (The notes are still labeled)
The notes db from the free version will overwrite the Pro version.
Warning! All the notes in the Pro version will be deleted when the free version is restored.
- group notes by labels
- sidebar for labels
- note type of NOTE or TODO
- create shortcuts to notes and labels to the homepage. Long tap on the note or label in the Labels dialog and select 'Create Shortcut'.
- export note to a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- import note from a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- markup text file keeps the structure of the original note
- share the note
- full screen mode when viewing note
- expand/collapse sections of the note
How to use:
- Click 'New Note' or 'New Seg' to add a new note or new segment
- Keep each segment short to avoid scrolling while editing
- Long press segment to organise: insert, cut/copy and paste
How is this note app different:
- a note consists of segments
- reorganise segments by insert, cut/copy and paste
- each segment has a title and note area
Please email suggestions and bugs to email@example.com
There is an ad-supported version. Search for 'Note Stacks Lite' or for publisher gwofoundry.
Tags: notepad, taking notes, memo, todo list, note book, outline, ideas, checklist
In "iDeas for Writing" you will find:
CREATOR OF FIRST LINES
A creative trigger with thousand of great suggestions to give your stories a starting point.
CREATOR OF TITLES
A generator of surprising and inspiring titles to put the finishing touch to your novels, screenplays, tales...
CREATOR OF CHARACTERS
A creative trigger with an infinite number of characters for you to find and model the protagonists of your narrations.
CREATOR OF RANDOM WORDS
A generator of five random words for you to get inspired before your daily writing and to use as a start point in some exercises of the app.
A complete writing workshop with a lot of exercises organized by category and difficulty, for you to improve your writing and get the most of the creative triggers in the app.
The categories you will find in the writing exercises are:
1. Start writing right now. Exercises to beat the blank page and start writing as soon as possible
2. Build your characters. Exercises to create and shape memorable characters
3. Master The Techniques. Exercises for improving your writing skills
4. Dialogue and POV. Exercises for improving dialogue and narrators
5. Create the atmosphere. Exercises to describe and give atmosphere to the stories easily
6. Quick Exercises. For those days you haven't much time
Besides, we keep working on the app to help you in your writing with new great features.
"iDeas for Writing", inspiration in your pocket.
© iDeas for Writing - Literautas
- Powerful note editor with rich text formatting styles (bold, italic, underline, and strikethrough)
- Highly customizable note text sizes and colors
- Semi-transparent memo widgets for putting your notes on your homescreen
- Sync and backup with cloud storage using your own Dropbox account (free and optional; StyleNote does not depend on any online service)
- Bullet-point list / todo-list / checklist support
- Flow view of all your notes: an overview of all notes in one place - more than just a list of note titles (optional)
- Note organization with custom notebooks / folders
- Custom-scope note search
- Optional date/time display
- Custom note ordering (you can move any note up / down and have your own ordering of notes)
- Automatic note sorting by note title, last modified time, or creation time
- Easy note sharing / sending
- Password lock for your private notebooks
- Automatic regular backup for your important notebooks
If you need help with StyleNote, you can check the FAQ and ask questions in our user forums. You are also welcome to suggest new features and talk about anything there:
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
The intention of this app is to give you a clear overview of all your notes and lists. You can easily do this by naming your notes and sorting them by dragging the notes.
This app does not take up a lot of space, nor does it need any permissions.
The NowPad lets you take notes on top of any opened app and runs quietly in the background when not in use.
Write Now features three different types of notes: text, checklist, and voice; and with more to come, Write Now will be your one-stop note app!
Make accessing your notes even easier by pinning them to your notification bar or adding a home-screen widget.
Secure your notes by setting a password and Write Now will automatically encrypt your note based on your unique password.
★ FEATURES ★
- Take notes without leaving your current app
- Three types of notes: text, checklist, and voice
- Organize your notes in easy-to-use folders
- Pin notes to your notification bar
- Create home-screen widgets
- Lock and encrypt notes with a password
- Easy sharing and exporting features
- Runs in the background quietly without draining battery or processing power
★ USES ★
You can takes while you're...
- taking a call.
- reading an article.
- checking your email.
- browsing the Internet.
- playing a game.
- looking up directions.
- watching a video.
- taking a picture.
- listening to music.
- doing anything!
More information at http://www.aerodroid.com/apps/write_now.php
It's simple but powerful, you can use it as a memo, notepad or schedule tool. Everything will be arranged and recorded in good order.
- Task Organized by group
- Password protection
- Data Backup
- Convenient data sharing
- Create groups to separate tasks
- Tap task to do [Modify] [Delete] [Share] [Set Priority] [Set Reminder] operations
- Use [Clear Done] to clear those Done tasks quickly
- Select the theme you like (blue, white, pink, green, purple, red)
Or using cordial handwriting to say hello to your friends?
Try this app :-)
PS. Free Version = Ad supported.
- Cross-platform : iOS Support（https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/genial-writing/id789633898）
- Dropbox Sync, Backup/Restore
- Export to JPG & PDF
- Note Preview Mode : Page, First 3-Line
- Sharing memo with friends via email, messaging app and facebook.
- Copy/Paste between notes in the application. System Clipboard - text only.
- Widget 4x1,4x2(Paid Version Only) 4x3,4x4(All Version)
2 permissions for app:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Save file in SD Card.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Get DeviceID(IMEI) for reg-code
2 permissions for Advertisement:
More from developer
You just do that faster.
Minesdroid helps all of you spend the comfortable "mine-clearance life".
A light play by the simple interface and operability.
Your clearance is helped by not only basic functions such as a "flag" and a "?", but also zooming display, scrolling it and the overviewing map.
OK, let's begin Minesdroid!
Minesdroid (Minesweeper, Mines) is a single-player game.
You can open a block with tapping and put up a flag with tapping and holding. In addition, you can use a question mark by tapping a flag. After flags and question marks are tapped and held, they return to blocks.
When you tap the block to open it, the number of mines that exist in its surrounding 8 blocks is displayed.
If figures on the open block are equal to the number of flags around it, you can tap (and hold) it to open its surrounding blocks on which a flag is put at a stretch. In this case, even the blocks a question mark is put on open.
Moreover you can zoom display to operate the seek bar at the bottom. And display can be scrolled while you slide your finger keeping to touch the screen.
Zooming lets you play this game much smoothly.
If all of the blocks except to be mined a mine are opened, you win.
In the custom mode, you can choose the width and the height in 10-30 respectively and can specify how many mines from 10% to 80% of the (width x height).
Pressing the menu button in the score view enables you to initialize data.
It is necessary to finish the easy mode, the medium mode and the hard mode more than 5 times each so that you can play the very hard mode.
・Zooming display with the seek bar
・Scrolling display while one's finger is sliding on the screen
・Change of the color of the block
・Change of the color of the background
・Vibration on tapping and holding
・A reduction to overview
・Pause and Save
・Online ranking (half-width alphanumeric and ten or less characters available for the name.)
・Sharing score using SNS such as Twitter
*Android 4.0 and up recommended
*You may not be able to register and acquire the online ranking depending on time.
handling is intuitive and very easy!
In the direction you want to move, only to flip (sliding a finger on the screen)!
Depending on the force of the flip, also changes the speed of the character!
In addition, the timing of the flip will be important because you can flip in the air only twice!
When you touch the screen once, then the character will stop!
When you touch the screen twice, then the character will mini jump!
This game has the same rule as the traditional and popular Tetris.
Hackeris is unique because of what the display shows.
First, imagine that the Tetris field has 12 squares in a row.
All squares in the field are represented by 1 or 0.
There are blocks on squares where displayed 1, and there are nothing on them displayed 0.
That's the binary mode. So we recommend that you just play it to figure out how that is.
Then, in the hexadecimal (octal) mode, 4 (3) squares forming a row in the binary mode is represented by one hexadecimal (octal) number.
You should convert it into binary in your head and imagine the normal field of Tetris to continue playing this game.
If you play this 10 times, you gradually figure out the rule.
If you play this 20 times, you can erase the blocks.
If you play this 30 times, you gonna visualize what it is.
Come on, let's play Hackeris!
・A game pauses when you push the menu button
・ Registration of the name
(half size alphanumeric character and sign (_ and @) within ten characters) )