YUBI is a parental control application created to ensure child safety online. Designed to look like a video stream app (in order to prevent any resentment from kids), parents use YUBI to protect their children from harmful and dangerous Internet content, as well as monitor their children’s Internet and mobile usage.
YUBI is one of the leading parental control apps in the marketplace today. Through YUBI, parents can:
• Restrict YouTube and other video application content
• Ceate customized and child-friendly video playlists
• Select specific video channels suitable for their child’s age and development
• Track video watching time of YouTube and other video applications
• Provide selected video playback options
• Restrict access to online games
• Restrict access to social media applications (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, WhatsApp, and more)
• Restrict access to betting and gambling applications
• Restrict access to adult content
• Restrict access to certain Internet browsers
• Protect their child from viruses and fraud
• Remotely manage and monitor their child’s mobile usage via the YUBI app downloaded on their own phone
Parents can completely block access to any of the applications listed above or grant limited screen time within specified hours.
In addition, YUBI’s ad blocking feature ensures children can enjoy an uninterrupted Internet usage session, as well as avoid access to unwanted advertisements.
The YUBI app is quick to install and easy to use
As a parent, all you need to do is register on the YUBI app. Next, download the app onto your child’s phone (and any other digital devices they use) in order to sync your devices together. Repeat this step for any other children you’d like to include.
Done! You can now access YUBI’s full features and immediately start monitoring your children’s Internet and mobile usage via your YUBI app.
YUBI is available on iOS and Android.
“This app uses the Device Administrator permission.”