The iSober app and cloud service is a cutting-edge breath alcohol test management tool for day-to-day capturing, sharing, tracking and storage of breathalyser test data for social users, device operators, businesses and fleets.
Users who test their own breath alcohol concentration may capture their breath test results on a voluntary basis for the purpose of understanding their breath alcohol concentration and sharing their test results with a loved one or colleague in order to get a ride home after consuming alcohol and being on or above the legal limit. Use the app as a guest, or sign in using your Google or Facebook account to save the last 10 test results in the app.
Enterprise users who conduct daily, random or mandatory breathalyser tests on drivers, employees or contractors are able to utilise the iSober app and cloud service to obtain definitive breath alcohol test results that enables operators to prevent drink drivers from operating vehicles, to prevent intoxicated employees entering the workplace and to gather substantive evidence for disciplinary action.
iSober supports the ALP-1 BT, iSoberS Pro and AL8800BT breathalyser devices.
• Date and time recorded with each test.
• Photograph of the person tested together with alcohol test result.
• Precise GPS Location and address recorded with each test result.
• Last calibration date indicated in App and in the Cloud Portal.
• Unique serial number traceability for each test conducted.
• Multi-device user access.