Join A Community - Join TrackBox
Official partner of AfriForum 911
Join a community of people who care about keeping South Africa safe. Join TrackBox and connect with emergency services whenever you need help.
TrackBox is a platform that connects South Africans to emergency services country-wide. With the goal of uniting all emergency service role players into “South Africa’s 911 emergency system”, we launched Together SA CAN in 2003.
In 2013, we established TrackBox as a not-for-profit company, whose primary function is to facilitate and coordinate responses to emergencies anywhere in South Africa. Living up to our motto of ANYTHING! ANYTIME! ANYWHERE!
About TrackBox ERPC
Using our technology, we’ve developed a national community control room — we call it the Emergency Response & Prevention Centre (ERPC).
The TrackBox ERPC Collaboration Network uses centralised emergency control room technology, giving all players a common platform to service their clients.
MDDR (Mobile Device Data Recorder) is used for tracking, tracing, and positioning. MDDR is in partnership with the SAPS, The Hawks and Crime Intelligence and is used in high-level investigations.
TrackBox uses the MDDR system for high priority crimes, hostage recovery and life-saving intervention purposes. By accessing and collecting your mobile devices’ data, authorities can use your information to assist and facilitate high priority investigations.
TrackBox App Features & Services
• Member Vault: contact information, personal items & assets register, vehicles, animals, firearms & competencies and licence expiry notifications.
• Emergency ID (Palmprint Biometrics): instantly provides the necessary immediate authorizations without having to make a call.
• Record Audio: save audio files for later use.
• Alerts & Mapping: add alerts and incident mapping.
• AAA Panic Button (GPS & LBS): direct emergency calls to our ERPC Satellite Global Positioning System.
• Call Me Panic Button: no airtime or data needed.
• Call Me: send a “Call Me” to any of your contacts.
• Reverse Track & Trace: activate live tracking, reverse track and trace.
• Track Me: keep in touch when on the move.
• Report: suspicious vehicles, persons, and perform vehicle checks.
• TrackBox SNIPR ANPR: National Automatic Number Plate Recognition.
• GPS Voice Note Reporting: record messages of up to 30 secs. Recordings are sent to the ERPC with your GPS position.
• Geo-Fencing: organisations and personal areas of interest to ensure relevant personal communications, personalised services, billing and emergency operations management.
• Radio System: encrypted international radio system for police & community operations.
• IMICS: Incident Management & Information Capturing System for full case management.
• ERPC: 24/7 International Emergency Response and Prevention Centre.
• Mobile Device Data Recorder: MDDR assists and facilitates the investigation of missing persons, serious & violent crime, device anti-theft & recovery assistance
• Missing: mass activate a search for missing family members.
• Recoveri Microdot: National Microdot serial number checks.