Copy from "Copy Paste", the saved list in single click. Paste it where you need.
Long press the item in the "Copy Paste" clipboard to edit, share and delete.
Save as many texts in the clipboard as you require. No limitations.
Trouble using the app? please do follow the video, and write to me via email, for anything!
**If you are upgrading from a previous version, please UNINSTALL the app and then REINSTALL. A simple update will not work.**
Copy text from ANY screen to your clipboard. Then, paste it into any text box by long-pressing on it.
Use this to have copy paste functionality from ANY app or screen!
- Copy text to clipboard using on-board or networked OCR recognition.
- Copy to clipboard by shaking phone.
- Copy to clppboard by long-pressing on search button.
- Copy to clipboard by pressing overlay button.
- Support for many different languages.
NOTE: If this version does not work because your phone is not rooted, please download "Copy Text", which will work on your phone (also available on the Android market).
Tags: Copy Paste Clipboard
Paste It allows you to access saved notes and contact information and paste it where you are typing without leaving the app that you are in.
Have you ever had somebody say send me Bob's number or email address? You would usually have to leave your messaging app, go to your contacts app, find Bob, copy his number, open messaging app, and then paste. But it is a lot simpler with Paste It. Easily and quickly access your contact information without leaving your messaging app or where ever you are typing with this new app.
A notification will be created when you open the app.
Click the notification to select notes or contacts.
Then select the item that you want added to your clipboard.
Long press the text field and then select paste.
A trial version(Paste It Trial) is also available.
Changes for 1.7:
Added add button to the top of the list in the note's tab.
Changes for 1.6:
Changed icon color.
Changes for 1.5:
Notification bar is used for finding items.
Check out the new help tab.
Changes for 1.4:
Increased menu items size for better viewing.
Changes for 1.3:
Fixed rotation issue.
Changes for 1.2:
Added default keyboard option.
If you are like me, then this little widget is for you!
How it works?
This is a simple widget that you can put on your home-screen and when the time comes, simply touch it, to copy the email address!
Then you can paste it anywhere using the Android default "Paste" option.
-: FEATURES :-
- Shows all email IDs configured on your device. Resize widget to see more IDs
- Copy any of your email address to the Android clipboard with a single touch
- No internet permission required. No ads
- No background service. Very less battery usage.
You can always choose to log-out from websites, knowing that it is now easy to enter your email address!
* There is no app icon in the main launcher. You can find it in the Widget section as "Touch N Paste"
* This widget does NOT run in the background and hence does not consume any battery.
* Accounts permission required to access your email addresses
Copy paste any text as long as you can see it on your screen!
Frustrated because you can't copy some text to clipboard although it looks like it could? This is the app for you - a universal copy and paste solution for Android!
**Only requirement is that your device is able to take screenshots (Using built in hardware short cut keys (preferred) or third party apps)**
Strong points compare to similar apps:
1) Root is NOT required
2) No complicated setup procedures - some apps require user to connect the device to a PC, download some drivers and go through a set of instructions (often painful) to enable auto screenshot. This procedure has to be repeated every time the device reboots.
3) Not running as background service - launches only when you need it.
4) Nothing in notification bar - some apps adds an unremovable notification in notification bar.
5) No internet connection required after initial download.
6) Landscape mode is fully supported.
1) Doesn't take screenshots automatically
2) Screenshots were left in device, requires manual deletion.
3) URLs don't copy well
This app uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to read text from images. Yes it doesn't have to be a screenshot, you may choose any images from your gallery.
Note: Chinese, Japanese and Korean copy paste result is not very good.
Supported languages: (contact me if your language is missing, I might have just missed it)
Afrikaans, Ancient Greek, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian (Old), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin), Slovenian, Spanish (old), Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
What makes LSpaste awesome:
* Zero configuration and no login required. Enter your paste and click Paste. You will instantly receive a URL where your paste can be found.
* Easily configure additional options such as paste visibility and expiration in a matter of seconds.
* Quickly view, load, and edit previous pastes. Just click Load Paste, select your Paste, and you’re done.
* Send text from other apps directly to pastebin.
* Share your pastebin URLs directly from the app.
- Intuitive arrow keys and Select, Copy & Paste,
- Easy Undo,Redo,Resizing functions
- Support Remote keyboard
- Intuitive cursor movement control ( M Drag )
- Shift+M Drag/Arrow key => word selection
- Ctrl+A,X,C,V => Cut, Copy & Paste
- Ctrl+Undo,Redo, Layout change
- Ctrl+Resize Key => Adjust keyboard size directly
- Ctrl+keyboard => Minimize the keyboard
- Support 7",9",10" Tablet and Remote Keyboard
● TwoTwo keyboard setting
① Open the app
② Check on the using of the TwoTwo keyboard
③ Select the using of the TwoTwo as the default
● Remote Keyboard ( Using Bluetooth Keyboard )
In order to use Bluetooth keyboard (remote mode),
the Two Two keyboard have had to be setted
as the default in Screen devices
① In the device that will be used as the screen
touch the 'Use this device(tablet/smart phone) as display' button Allowing Bluetooth Scan to be connected from
② In the other device that will be used as the kyboard,
touch the 'Use this device as remote keyboard' button
Searching for other devices that TwoTwo was installed ( Once paried, it dosn't need to scan or search any more again )
● We do not collect personal information
● Some devices may not be supported.
( Supporting Gingerblead , ICS or higher recommended )
● Improvements and other questions : firstname.lastname@example.org , doolToon
● If you like our keyboard, please give us a +1 !
Never be away from your important files again! With up to 50GB of free storage, MediaFire lets you access all your documents, photos, and videos from anywhere. Securely store, organize, and share all your data on the web and through your Android device.
• Keep all your important files at your fingertips.
• View docs, spreadsheets, presentations, video, and listen to audio.
• Take and upload pictures and videos directly in the MediaFire app.
• Upload Android gallery images.
• Create and manage folders of files.
• Share files on the go via email, SMS, through other Android apps, and with copy and paste links.
• Quickly search all your MediaFire files and folders.
Keep your pictures, reading material, work docs, spreadsheets, presentations, and even your homework in your pocket, ready for you to view or share anytime. All your files will always be safe in your MediaFire account and accessible through the MediaFire.com website.
Paste to phone is a one-click solution to such problems. Paste on the web and it will be instantly available in your phone. Share from your mobile device and it will pop up in your desktop...in milliseconds.
More from developer
With DroidToReader you can send any web page to your Amazon Kindle instantly. These pages are formatted properly to remove unnecessary content while leaving the important stuff intact.
Send long articles or articles that you want to read later to your reader, where you can comfortably read them on a screen that won't strain your eyes.
After installing, launch the app and enter your SendToReader username and password. You can check that they're correct by tapping the "Test credentials" menu option. To send pages, just tap on "DroidToReader" in your browser's "Share" menu.