Copy from "Copy Paste", the saved list in single click. Paste it where you need.
Long press the item in the "Copy Paste" clipboard to edit, share and delete.
Save as many texts in the clipboard as you require. No limitations.
Trouble using the app? please do follow the video, and write to me via email, for anything!
**If you are upgrading from a previous version, please UNINSTALL the app and then REINSTALL. A simple update will not work.**
Copy text from ANY screen to your clipboard. Then, paste it into any text box by long-pressing on it.
Use this to have copy paste functionality from ANY app or screen!
- Copy text to clipboard using on-board or networked OCR recognition.
- Copy to clipboard by shaking phone.
- Copy to clppboard by long-pressing on search button.
- Copy to clipboard by pressing overlay button.
- Support for many different languages.
NOTE: If this version does not work because your phone is not rooted, please download "Copy Text", which will work on your phone (also available on the Android market).
Tags: Copy Paste Clipboard
Skip supports: Windows, iOS, Android, and Mac Os.
If you are like me, then this little widget is for you!
How it works?
This is a simple widget that you can put on your home-screen and when the time comes, simply touch it, to copy the email address!
Then you can paste it anywhere using the Android default "Paste" option.
-: FEATURES :-
- Shows all email IDs configured on your device. Resize widget to see more IDs
- Copy any of your email address to the Android clipboard with a single touch
- No internet permission required. No ads
- No background service. Very less battery usage.
You can always choose to log-out from websites, knowing that it is now easy to enter your email address!
* There is no app icon in the main launcher. You can find it in the Widget section as "Touch N Paste"
* This widget does NOT run in the background and hence does not consume any battery.
* Accounts permission required to access your email addresses
Paste It allows you to access saved notes and contact information and paste it where you are typing without leaving the app that you are in.
Have you ever had somebody say send me Bob's number or email address? You would usually have to leave your messaging app, go to your contacts app, find Bob, copy his number, open messaging app, and then paste. But it is a lot simpler with Paste It. Easily and quickly access your contact information without leaving your messaging app or where ever you are typing with this new app.
A notification will be created when you open the app.
Click the notification to select notes or contacts.
Then select the item that you want added to your clipboard.
Long press the text field and then select paste.
A trial version(Paste It Trial) is also available.
Changes for 1.7:
Added add button to the top of the list in the note's tab.
Changes for 1.6:
Changed icon color.
Changes for 1.5:
Notification bar is used for finding items.
Check out the new help tab.
Changes for 1.4:
Increased menu items size for better viewing.
Changes for 1.3:
Fixed rotation issue.
Changes for 1.2:
Added default keyboard option.
If you want to hide image - just click 'close' button.
Text is scrollable.
To use it you need to have a Sony Smartwatch 2 (SW2).
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
'The best of its kind' Jane, a student
'Excellent for my work. The expected long ago. 'Antonio, journalist
'Only 50 euro cents for a service that I've always wanted' Diana, housewife
How many times have you ever copied something you needed and then copy another by mistake, losing the first permanently? Want the chance to choose what to copy between multiple things at once? Well we have created the right application for you. In fact, for the first time in the store you can copy all the text you want without worrying about losing them, as they will be saved ALL. When you want to paste something, just enter the interior of Multi Copy Paste (thanks to the convenient and immediate icon in the notifications) and choose what you want to glue together all that you have copied so far! But there's more, each copied item can be edited, deleted, or shared with friends via social networks or via email!
Multi Copy Paste revolutionizes the mechanism of copy-paste and makes this incredibly dynamic and intuitive!
Added Czech translation (by Lukas Guhl)
Added the ability to merge texts copied.
Added the ability to change the theme
Improved interface and services
Improved the overall functioning
Added a setting to choose your preferred language
Added German language
Added two options for the management of shared text and the management of the icon in the notification bar
Improved interface and services
Increased At ease of use
Improved functionality and improved compatibility with all devices
Tag: multi, copy, paste, copy-paste, copypaste, multiple, google, google play, app, store, clipboard, copiar, colar, copia, incolla, copy and paste
Frustrated because you can't copy some text to clipboard although it looks like it could? This is the app for you - a universal copy and paste solution for Android!
**Only requirement is that your device is able to take screenshots (Using built in hardware short cut keys (preferred) or third party apps)**
Strong points compare to similar apps:
1) Root is NOT required
2) No complicated setup procedures - some apps require user to connect the device to a PC, download some drivers and go through a set of instructions (often painful) to enable auto screenshot. This procedure has to be repeated every time the device reboots.
3) Not running as background service - launches only when you need it.
4) Nothing in notification bar - some apps adds an unremovable notification in notification bar.
5) No internet connection required after initial download.
6) Landscape mode is fully supported.
1) Doesn't take screenshots automatically
2) Screenshots were left in device, requires manual deletion.
3) URLs don't copy well
This app uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to read text from images. Yes it doesn't have to be a screenshot, you may choose any images from your gallery.
Note: Chinese, Japanese and Korean copy paste result is not very good.
Supported languages: (contact me if your language is missing, I might have just missed it)
Afrikaans, Ancient Greek, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian (Old), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin), Slovenian, Spanish (old), Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
With Android Office, we have brought the power of productivity to your fingertips. Create, open and export Microsoft Word files directly from the app and have all of your documents in your pocket.
To stay productive, you need all of your files with you at all times. With Android Office, we have combined a powerful word processor with the freedom of opening Microsoft Word files from your Android device.
For work or for play: Android Office has you covered. Create .docx files using the simple and fluid word processor or view existing ones simply by opening them from within Android Office. It has never been easier to view or edit Microsoft Word files on the go.
Use the intuitive user interface to navigate quickly and easily around hundreds of files, or search for one with just a tap - it’s fast, simple and easy to use.
Preview a file locally stored on your device or SD card directly from Android Office and take control of your files.
Creating a new document is easy, too. Just tap, name your file and begin typing. Better yet: Android Office gives you the freedom and functionality that a professional deserves; change the font, text color, text size and so much more easily.
Once you have finished creating your document, you can easily convert it to a PDF format or email it directly to anybody, right from within Android Office.
The modern yet pocketable word processor - Android Office: Word Docs Pro.
- Open existing .docx files with a tap.
- Create new documents with ease.
- Edit the font, text color, text size and justification of the text with your fingertips.
- One click export and sharing (PDF).
The 2 main advantages NoteSync has over the official Google Docs app from Google is that the note taking process is much faster and your notes are accessible even when you are offline.
***There is a known issue when running NoteSync on a Gallaxy S2 phone. We are actively working on a fix. All other devices are reported to be working normally.***
My Docs puts all the functionality of the desktop version of Google Docs on your Android device. Quickly and easily create, filter, star, share, rename, delete and upload documents from your Google Docs account. In addition to the application, you can also add our included widget to the Home Screen for quicker access to your information.
What can you do with My Docs?
* Search and Filter your Document List.
* Star, Share, Rename and Delete your Document
* Easily upload files from your device to your Google Docs Account.
* Create new documents and edit them on your device.
* Use our widget for quick access to your documents.
* Directly access your account or view your documents online with our built in browser.
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• Apple Pages (.PAGES)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Photoshop (.PSD)
• Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
To try it out, open the Android Internet Browser and look for a PDF (e.g.). Click the link to instantly open the document.
Alternatively, open your Email Client and find a Microsoft Office attachment (e.g.). Tap the file to view it automatically.
If you use Dropbox, tap Share and then Docs Viewer to preview your documents.
There is a 5 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources (Dropbox, etc) can be much larger.
For the best possible experience, Google Drive should be installed.
Acer Docs instantly syncs your documents on all of your devices. You can view and edit your Office documents updated in the last 30 days, using any of your devices, over a wireless or mobile network. Even when your PC is shut down, you can still access Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from the last 30 days.
Plus, Acer Docs is free!
For more details, please visit the Acer Apps official website: http://www.acer.com/acercloud
Zoho Docs is an online document management application for individuals and businesses. This mobile version extends access to your documents to Android mobiles. If you don't already have a Zoho account, you can easily create one within the application.
* Access your documents created in online versions of Zoho Writer, Sheet, Show & Docs
* View documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs and other types of documents
* Edit Zoho Writer Documents in Android 4.0 & above versions.
* Download option to download the documents locally.
* Offline feature for documents to view them with no internet.
* View shared documents
* Upload any file from your mobile device directly to Zoho Docs
* Search to quickly find your documents
* Share your private documents to other Zoho users
* List view with Swipe tabs
* Tag a document
* Google Apps login
* Remembers your account info so you can avoid frequent logins
For further comments, suggestions & questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign documents and get signatures quickly and easily from your Android device. A must-have app that will save you time and eliminate the need to print, fax or mail documents and forms for signature. Once you've tried it, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it!
* Featured in USA Today, WSJ, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo *
* Rated a Top Productivity Tablet App *
* Featured App by AT&T, HTC, and Motorola *
Safe, secure and legally binding, DocuSign empowers you to sign documents and get signatures from anyone, anywhere, whether they happen to be standing right next to you or are halfway around the globe.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature platform, trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 180 countries around the world.
Already have a DocuSign account? No problem; DocuSign's Mobile Application allows you to access your current account on the go.
HUNDREDS OF WAYS TO USE DOCUSIGN
• Send contracts, invoices and work orders for signature.
• Sign school forms and permission slips.
• Sign and fill out insurance forms (health, renters, home, auto, personal . . . )
• Review and approve project estimates, POs and change orders.
• Sign lease and rental agreements.
• Authorize direct deposit and change of address.
• Sign your new-job offer letter and paperwork.
• Find solutions for every department: HR, finance, sales, purchasing, legal.
You can sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required. Supports multiple formats (PDF, images, Microsoft documents and more.)
• Fill out forms and templates.
• Create and adopt a signature (multiple color and formats.)
• Access and import documents from multiple sources.
• Complete face-to-face signing with multiple signers.
• Import documents directly from email.
You can electronically send documents for signature and manage the documents you send.
• Send documents to multiple people to sign.
• Complete face-to-face signing with multiple signers.
• No more printing, scanning, or faxing send requests for signature and completed document directly from the app (email, Evernote, Box, Google drive, and more.)
• Get notified when documents have been signed and completed.
• Receive five free sends when you sign up!
Access and store all your files & documents instantly and securely.
• Store files for free (signed documents automatically store in the cloud).
• Save completed documents to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Box or Salesforce account.
• Open signed documents in other applications.
Choose the solution trusted by banks and law firms. Get enterprise-grade security in the palm of your hand.
• Legally binding; complies with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail; see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted; more secure than paper.
• Only eSignature app that tamper-proofs documents.
• DocuSign eSignature platform is ISO 27001 SSAE16-compliant.
MANAGE YOUR ONLINE IDENTITY
• Create your personal eSignature (multiple color and formats).
• Customize ID card; photo, name, title, company, address, phone number.
• Customize privacy settings.
• PDF’s, Word Documents, Images, PDF Forms, Templates
• Import and Export from Evernote, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive
• DocuSign Personal, Professional, Workgroup, and Real Estate plans.
DocuSign is available for: Desktop, Tablet and mobile devices
Mobile platforms: Android, iOS and Windows 8
Web: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer
Supported accessories: HTC Scribe Pen
More information about eSignature and ESIGN compliance: http://www.docusign.com/company/customer-partner-trust
Easly upload your vocabulary-lists to Google Docs (or create them with it) and than import your spreadsheets with this app to your phone as a flash-card trainer.
Features: update from GDocs, Text-to-Speak, Powerlearning, Image trainers, Auto-Modus, and a lot more
Of course you can learn pretty much anything besides vocabulary
Attention: You can NOT create your learning content with this application! Please use your Desktop-PC, go to http://docs.google.com and create your learning content. Afterwards download it with this app.
Please check out the help-pages (click on the menu-button to get there). the help-page for the browser: http://elibera.com/android/flashcard/
To deactivate the waiting time: Go to the settings-menu - "Levels - waiting time" and deactivate the waiting-time. Afterwards you have a session based learning experience.
More from developer
With DroidToReader you can send any web page to your Amazon Kindle instantly. These pages are formatted properly to remove unnecessary content while leaving the important stuff intact.
Send long articles or articles that you want to read later to your reader, where you can comfortably read them on a screen that won't strain your eyes.
After installing, launch the app and enter your SendToReader username and password. You can check that they're correct by tapping the "Test credentials" menu option. To send pages, just tap on "DroidToReader" in your browser's "Share" menu.