It used to be good. I would get the results as soon as the tests had been done. Now it's 3 days later, my doctor has already called me with the results and the app still shows as results pending. There is no point in the app if it does not have real time results updates.
Great concept, but the app takes forever to update the results. My doctor phoned me with my results more than 48 hours before the app updated my results.
Great idea. But doesn't even load my results. Says communication error. No way to log off either.
This app takes more than 2 days to get my results, and ever since I installed it I can't reach the lab telephonically. WHEN YOUR INR IS 1.2 I THINK THE PATIENT SHOULD GET ANY CRITICAL RESULTS a.s.a.p. Also, it's a great idea but maybe they should fix the problems in the system before advising patients to use it!!
Done bloods 3days ago..the app saying results pending...had to go to a lancet branch to get a copy of my results
I couldn't log in.. kept going back to login page
- When sharing to an email client, the app will now populate the patient's email address into the to field.
- Modified various graphical assets
- Minor bug fix to correct result grouping
- Bug fix to allow patients with large records to correctly load
- Users are no longer required to choose a cache pin
- The refresh buttons have been replaced with a swipe-down to refresh