Specially crafted for tablets and phones, this app brings you breaking news and full access to the Guardian's award-winning content. Tailor your home screen with the sections that matter most to you, follow your favourite writers and stories for personal alerts, keep reading when you’re offline, and save content for as long as you like.
⚫ Stay up to date with live news and sport
⚫ Enjoy the full range of Guardian content, beautifully designed for Android tablets and phones
⚫ Read offline
⚫ Make it yours by choosing the sections and topics that appear on your home screen
⚫ Stay informed with breaking news alerts
⚫ Follow your favourite stories, series, writers and football teams for personal notifications
⚫ Browse award-winning audio, video and interactive content, as well as full-screen galleries - with stunning high-resolution images
⚫ Save any content you want to keep
⚫ Read comments on articles and share your own thoughts
⚫ Search by keyword, topic, series, section, or contributor
⚫ Upgrade to the premium tier for our crosswords, specially curated content, extracts from Guardian Books, and an advert-free experience
Please note: this app is totally free to use. If you choose to upgrade to the premium tier - £2.49 or local equivalent - your payment can be taken immediately and is processed by Google Play.
Location: users can choose to include their location when contributing to our stories via GuardianWitness. As such, we request the ‘Precise location’ app permission. Including this is optional when contributing.
⚫ Terms and conditions: http://www.theguardian.com/help/terms-of-service
Want to read Prince Edward Island’s provincial newspaper but you leave too early in the morning, travel a lot or you are going away on vacation? Or, maybe you just want to go paperless? The Guardian Digital edition is right for you! This app allows you to view a digital replica of the printed paper. Already a print subscriber? The Guardian is pleased to offer full access to the digital edition at no additional cost! Simply use your current print subscription account number to create your digital Smartedition username and password. Don’t know your current print subscription account number? Please contact our reader service department at email@example.com
Discover a new way to read The Guardian! Flip from page to page, pan and zoom in on any article, photo or ad. Crisp, bright and easy to use, you can now enjoy reading The Guardian whenever or wherever! Download your edition and take it to the gym, on the bus or on the plane!
Full feature list
- 14 day free trial period (initial subscription required)
- editions every day of the week including all content from the main sections of the Guardian and Observer newspapers
- on Saturday, Weekend magazine, the Guide and the Sport, Cultural Review, Travel, Family, Money and Work sections are all included along with the main section of the paper
- on Sunday, the Observer's news sections, Sport, New Review and Magazine all appear weekly, with Observer Food and Tech Monthly magazines included once each month
- crosswords: Quick and Cryptic puzzles every weekday
- editions from the last month available in the archive
- all article and picture content downloaded for reading offline
- stunning photojournalism and full screen cartoons
- in-article image galleries
- video embedded in articles viewable when online
- share stories via Facebook, Twitter, Instapaper, Google+ and email
- swipe to navigate between sections or stories
- related articles within the edition highlighted
- related online articles
Get unlimited information - With extended coverage on your news; with video clips, more pictures and text.
One login across your multiple devices
Digital Magazines, including the top Business Magazine in the country, the Business Guardian
Get immediate contact with advertisers through live web links – to emails and websites
On your Smartphone? Check out our new mobile app, The Trinidad Guardian Mobile.
The Independent Android app presents our latest content in a clear and informative layout, making it simple to navigate, read and share the latest stories, whether or not you are connected to the internet.
The following features are all in the FREE area of the app:
● Latest news, comment, features and sport: Updated throughout the day to ensure you can easily follow breaking stories
● Videos: Our new video gallery provides clips of the latest news and viral videos
● Puzzles: Tackle your favourite crosswords, sudokus and codewords directly in the app
● Weather: Up-to-date forecasts for the whole of the UK
● Social: Share your favourite stories with your social network
In the premium area of the app:
● E-editions: For a small subscription fee (below), read the pages of the latest edition of the newspaper, plus a 30-day archive, including every supplement, exactly as they were printed.
One-month subscription at ￡13
One-year subscription at ￡150
Subscription payments will be charged to your Google Play account. The subscription will auto-renew within 24 hours of the current subscription expiring. Auto-renewing subscriptions can be managed via Account Settings, allowing them to be turned off.
On your Tablet? Check out The Digital Guardian!
- Browse open GuardianWitness assignments
- Send us your videos, photos or text for an assignment (requires sign-in)
- Or just send us your stories and features (requires sign-in)
- View other contributions to see what everyone's saying and find inspiration
- Access exclusive GuardianWitness competitions and assignments
- Sign-in with Guardian account
GuardianWitness is supported by EE, the first providers of 4G in Britain, who are transforming the way people share news, information and entertainment. 4G works up to five times faster than 3G so you can upload and download photos, videos and stories much more quickly than on traditional mobile networks.
To ensure that GuardianWitness is a safe place for everyone, every submission will be moderated by our editorial team before it is made public. We reserve the right to reject any submission.
This app focuses on Top News in the categories: Politics,Sports,Entertainment and General News
South African cricket and rugby updates, South entertainment, jokes, quotes and more
The Guardian is an independent daily newspaper published in Lagos, Nigeria, by Guardian Newspapers Limited. The Guardian has been described as "Nigeria's most respected newspaper".
The Guardian was established in 1983 by Alex Ibru, an entrepreneur, and Stanley Macebuh, a top journalist with the Daily Times newspapers. The Guardian was a pioneer in introducing high-quality journalism to Nigeria with thoughtful editorial content. The paper was first published on 22 February 1983 as a weekly, appearing on Sundays. It started daily publication on 4 July 1983.
Its wide network of correspondents reach out to every nook and cranny of the State and portray news and events with a realistic and humanistic approach. The daily is CA certified and as per the certificate, the current circulation of The Meghalaya Guardian is a little over 20,296.
GL Publications since its establishment has transformed itself into the largest media house of the North East. This is the first group which revolutionised the newspaper industry in the North eastern region by introducing latest printing teechnologies and having their own delevery vehicles. Now, four daily newspapers come out of this publication house reaching out to a wide readership in the region.
The three other dailies are Amar Asom (Assamese) established on April 21, 1997, Purvanchal Prahari, the Hindi daily launched on May 16, 1989 and The North East Times, another English daily for the entire region was started on October 2, 1990.
Mr. GL Agarwalla has also entered into eco-tourism. The GL’s Resort situated near Kaziranga National Park, where the world’s last surviving species of one-horned rhinos roam around freely, is a blend of ethnic with modern. Staying in the ethnic cottages is an experience one can never forget.
More Than 100,000 Downloads
Nigeria News is your number one Nigeria news app to get the latest dailies in Nigeria. You can read all your favorite Nigeria newspapers and also access your favorite news sites totally free. Some news sources include:
The Vanguard nigeria newspapers
Guardian nigeria newspapers
Punch nigeria newspapers
Nation nigeria newspapers
Trust nigeria newspapers
ThisDay nigeria newspapers
People's Daily nigeria newspapers
National Mirror Newspapers
Nigerian daily newspaper
Niger Delta Standard
Biafra Nigeria World
Codewit World News
and more added per your request!
Disclaimer: This app simply organizes news contents. If there is any issue, Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and your issues will be resolved amicably. No Third party Required. Thanks