Go Cover is an award-wining, on-demand insurance offering that allows you to buy instant, periodic insurance against more than 30 different accidental injuries and death.
Unlike traditional insurance, Sanlam Go Cover is a micro-insurance innovation that gives you:
Control, flexibility and simplicity
• Access Go Cover worldwide, 24/7, on your mobile phone via the app or via your desktop at http://gocover.co.za.
• Sign-up in 5 minutes – no paperwork, long-term contracts, agents or commission.
• Purchase as much cover as you need, whenever you need it, for as long as you need it.
• Buy cover for yourself, or for others and groups (of any size).
• Purchase once-off for a day, or up to 90 continuous days at a time. Or choose any combination of days within a 90-day period.
• Or conveniently purchase recurring cover weekly, every two weeks, or monthly – for all days, or just weekdays, or weekends.
• You can stop whenever you need to.
• Cover can be activated immediately or set to start automatically at a future date.
• South Africans can buy and enjoy cover worldwide, while visitors and foreigners can enjoy cover while in South Africa.
• There is no age limit on the person covered.
• Works with existing life insurance, medical aid or medical gap cover, and pays out on top of any other insurance you may have.
Insurance for you and your family
Go Cover is ideal for yourself, your family, or domestic helpers.
• Cover everyday activities such as commuting to work, a taxi ride, a road or overseas trip - or for workplace protection.
• Go Cover is also ideal for your outdoor adventures and sports such mountain biking, running, climbing, and even bungee jumping.
Insurance for business and events
Go Cover provides injury protection for a wide range of businesses and industries – from manufacturing to agriculture to tourism.
• Cover yourself or employees in the workplace, or while on business trips.
• Cover your clients on tours, or as staying guests on your premises.
• Or provide cover for participants in small or large sports or entertainment events.
The cost of cover is calculated on a decreasing scale dependent on the number of people, number of days, and the amount of cover purchased.
• For example, for a once-off, 24-hour period (a day), the current cost for 1 person is:
ZAR12 / day for up to ZAR100 000 cover to ZAR35 / day for up to ZAR1 000 000 cover
• For a once-off, consecutive 90-day period, the current cost for 1 person is:
ZAR1.98 / day for up to ZAR100 000 cover to ZAR10.52 / day for up to ZAR1 000 000 cover
Cutting-edge innovation & trust
Go Cover is designed and managed by a small, award-winning team at Sanlam (https://www.sanlam.co.za), a trusted multi-national insurance group. Go Cover gives you the latest technology, a passionate band of innovators, and the muscle and security of one of the world’s largest insurers.
Privacy, Security, Terms and Conditions
• Signing in will require entering your trusted mobile number, and a provided one-time password.
• The app will detect, and not install, if the native security protocols on your device have been changed.
• When you buy cover, we ask your permission to send notifications and access your location (only while using the app).
• Your payment details are submitted via a secure payment gateway and are not stored in the app.
• Our service layer is operated from a certified data centre, compliant with Protection of Personal Information legislation, and data protection provisions.
• For further information on Go Cover privacy, security, and terms and conditions got to: http://gocover.co.za