What you can do with this app:
• browse for data by category, release, source and popularity or search by keywords or series ID;
• view and create custom graphs;
• store your favorite data series for quick and easy access;
• share your favorite data series or graphs via e-mail or post them directly to your Twitter or Facebook account;
• and receive the latest news on new data series, updates, and St. Louis Fed economic research.
The app is free to download.
If you encounter problems or have suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at email@example.com.
The iPhone version of this app was featured in Wiley Publishing's book on Incredible iPhone apps and (for weeks) the app was ranked #1 on Apple's top charts for the Finance category.
The app gives you the latest values of key economic indicators (Unemployment, GDP, Housing, Inflation, M2 Money Stock, S&P 500 etc). Its graphs track USA economic data across Democratic and Republican presidencies, across recessions and across many different time ranges.
- Now track live indices and stock (shares) prices with advanced technical charting.
- Multiple chart types, technical indicators, comparison and real-time data like Sensex (BSE) ,Nifty (NSE),Stocks i.e Axis Bank,HDFC Bank, State Bank of India (SBI) etc.
- Catch Live ETNOW TV or audio stream to keep you abreast with latest happenings.
- Now track your stocks(shares) i.e Axis Bank , Sensex (BSE), Nifty (NSE) ,mutual funds, Forex, etfs on the go.
- Smart voice search lets you discover News, Stocks (Shares) like Axis Bank , State Bank of India (SBI) and HDFC Bank, Mutual Funds and Commodities, Market News.
- Swipe left to access your portfolio, companies prices (shares rates) like Axis Bank ,HDFC Bank , State Bank of India (SBI) etc and watchlist.
- Offline reading supported which enables you to sync the stories when you have data access and then read them offline at your leisure.
- Participate in the conversation on any news through comments.
- Share your favourite news and events through SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook and Whatsapp etc.
- In watchlist or portfolio user can add stocks i.e HDFC Bank, Axis Bank , State Bank of India (SBI) etc and track shares prices on the go.
- Sensex (BSE) and Nifty (NSE) live rates are available seamlessly
- Get Real time prices quotes of your favourite financial assets. Choose from popular stock(shares) such as: Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Bank of Baroda, State Bank of India (SBI) etc. Forex Rates: USD/INR,INR /GBP,USD/EURO etc.
JStock Android integrates seamless with desktop app. This free and open source desktop app can be downloaded separately from http://jstock.org
• 26 world stock markets supported.
• Portfolio management.
• Dividend management.
• 10 years history chart.
• Stock news.
• Home widget.
• World indices.
• Stock alert.
• Technical analysis. SMA and EMA at this moment.
• Holo light and holo dark theme UI.
• Startup lock screen.
★ Premium: Cloud storage integration with Windows, Linux, OSX's JStock - Free Stock Market Software.
★ Premium: Beautiful portfolio summary chart.
★ Premium: Dividend chart.
★ Premium: Zoom tool for history chart.
★ Premium: Unlimited number of stock news.
★ Premium: Selectable history chart period.
★ Premium: Unlimited number of watchlists and portfolios.
★ Premium: Background stock alert.
★ Premium: Display your foreign stock portfolio value in local currency based on today exchange rate.
★ Premium: No advertisements.
Work in Progress Features
Bugs & Feature Requests
• We do not encourage users to perform bugs reporting and feature requests through review. It is difficult for us to communicate with users through review.
• Users are encouraged to perform bugs reporting and feature requests through app feedback form. App feedback form is found under app menu.
• Users are encouraged to perform bugs reporting and feature requests through https://www.facebook.com/JStockFreeStockMarketSoftware
☺ If you are happy with the app, do show your encouragement for us by reviewing the app with 5 stars.
Differences among JStock - Free Stock Market Software & JStock Android
• JStock - Free Stock Market Software runs on Windows, Linux and OSX.
• JStock Android runs on Android.
• JStock - Free Stock Market Software is free and open source.
• JStock Android is freemium. Selected features are free to try. User may later decide to pay for its premium features. It is closed source.
Both software can share their data through cloud storage.
JStock - Free Stock Market Software can be downloaded separately from http://jstock.org
World stock markets
JStock supports 26 world stock markets.
• China (Realtime data)
• Hong Kong
• India (Realtime data)
• New Zealand
• Singapore (Realtime data)
• Sweden (Realtime data)
• Taiwan (Realtime data)
• United Kingdom (Realtime data)
• United States (Realtime data)
In-app billing products
If you're not satisfied within 60 days, for any reason, you get a full refund, period, no questions asked. We don't want your money if you're not amazingly happy.
• Stock with real-time, after-hour, pre-market quotes
• Technical charts
• Track your portfolio with shares and cost
• Stock option chain
• Market overview with indexes, funds, ETF, etc.
• Financial news from major news sources
• Currency portfolio, converter and news
• Commodity futures
• Economic Indicators
• Stock, portfolio, currency and commodity widgets
• Expense Manager
• Hot Deals
• Loan Calculator
• Compound Interest Calculator
• Retirement/401k Calculator
• Tip Calculator
• much more