Can we please have a consistently working app. Every month or two Vodacom change something and more often than not they break something that worked before. The list is endless but for May it asks for a pin every time the app is opened. Revision: asks for a pin all day long. Previous months: An image background for the widget. Keep it black. On opening need to click on Proceed to Vodacom. So annoying! Go straight to the app and have options from there. Displaying next bill instead of airtime in widget. Unable to verify phone number despite entering pin. And the list goes on.
This app went from bad to worst with the last update. It was one of the the worst apps to begin with but now they have out done themselves. It is more buggy than ever. The last couple of years the network themselves have gone from the best to one of the bottom feeders. You would think that one of the biggest CELL companies can at least create a working CELL APP? This really blow my mind. The app is a clone of the Vodafone app and have the same ratings. Be original.
Why have data when your airtime also disappears? Bought gig for 14 days it doesnt even show....starting to dislike all vodacom products...and play everyday gives me lifestyle discounts where i dont even shop. Submit usefull prizes. You are going to loose clientele! Was best network i am rethinking.
Not sure why but 90% of the time it lands on "try again" and the other 10% I win some data. In the last 2 month I haven't once landed on anything else. With my wifes tablet she has had 10 entries into the car draw in less than a week. Surely this app only likes prepaid customers or it doesn't like certain phones and their software. However the data that I do win saves money in the long run so I can't say it's a complete waste of time.
Really enjoyed the feature where the entire R29 airtime I just bought disappeared after this worthless app started updating before I could convert my airtime to data. Grateful that I now have no connectivity but atleast I stand a chance of winning a useless discount on something I will never buy. Thanks Vodacom, never seizes to amaze me how low you guys are willing to go for that extra buck,why should you care about customer satisfaction,we have no choice. Vodacom should be charged with RAPE
I hate recent upgrades, I used this App alot bfor upgrades & it was perfect, now it takes ages to load contacts when i use free sms, i cant view my other numbers, it cant load anything properly. Im very frustrated evryday. I wished i did not upgrade
• Shop for the latest device
• Activate and deactivate your value added services
• Tap on the Home screen balance to view details
• Exciting promotions
• View your Purchase history
• Contact us
• Check your network coverage in different areas
• Redeem talking points for awesome gifts
• Update your eBilling email address
• Bug fixes
Use Truecaller to identify unknown calls, and block spam calls and spam SMS.