The Weather app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. With just one click you receive the weather condition in your status bar at your current location.
The climate state is gorgeously animated so that you can almost experience it, seeing how the weather comes alive.
The app is using Weather Underground as a data channel and the live updates are really tiny so that you would not use up your data cap.
- Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- An option to manually add your location
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
- Weather is one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather comes alive!
- Widgets for different locations
- Hourly and weekly forecasts
- Intuitive, seamless user interface
- Support for the lock screen widget in Android 4.2
- Weather benefits all known screen resolutions
- Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.3
- Tap on the temperature to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- You can allow and disable the notifications
- Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Weather! Leave a comment or send us an e-mail and help us make Weather the best app of its kind.
* 12/24 hour clock
* Color choice on some info displayed
* System Stats Information pop-up
* Battery icon on clock
* Week number in the hours tab, as an option
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Sunrise /Sunset times in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Day length and hours left in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* Weather information with icon, current temperature and high low temperature for the day on the clock face.
* Detailed 4 day weather forecast screen with forecast temperature,high low temperature and condition description for each day.
* 2 Forecast layouts
Features the following hotspots:
tap bottom right->back to configuration screen
tap bottom left->Launch system information window
tap on weather icon->Launch weather forecast screen
tap Hour->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
tap Min ->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x2 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the "3D Digital Weather Clock” to add to your home screen by tapping it.
"Time frozen/not updating"-> taskiller killed the clock(exclude it from taskillers)
When phone starts, clock starts in less than a min too.
ROM users-> make sure the clock is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
Weather hint: For world destinations with two words in the name, type in the box the words with a plus sign.
For example "Buenos Aires" type "Buenos+Aires",remember the "+" sign -no spaces, don't include the quotes.
Check our website for more help.
EXCLUDE IT FROM TASKILLERS!!!
Be polite, this is a free app :-)
VIDEO HOW TO ADD WIDGETS
Our favorite features include:
• Our trusted forecasts help you plan your day, week, or even the next hour with hourly and 10 day forecast options. (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
• Fast, accurate, and localized maps offer past and future radar as well as severe WEATHER™ bulletins for storms and any tornado. We also allow you to select, road, satellite, or hybrid views.
• Hurricane Central, in our map tab, allows you to track any tropical storm and full blown hurricanes.
• The Travel layer, in our phone map tab, allows you to save your favorite travel routes and commutes to see how they will be impacted by the WEATHER™. Why sit in traffic if you can avoid it?
• Easy location management, so you can edit and save your favorite places. Set up your favorites to take full advantage of our WEATHER™ widgets and notifications.
• Must see videos—everything from your local forecast to climate change.
• Detailed WEATHER™ conditions give you the temperature, sunrise time, sunset time, wind speed, humidity, UV index, visibility, dew point, and pressure.
• Beautiful and easy-to-use interface
But don’t just listen to us! Here’s what the experts are saying:
"Basically, forget everything you knew about The Weather Channel's app, because for all intents and purposes, this is an entirely new thing. And it's fantastic." Android Police
"My personal favorite is the new and improved narrative of climate descriptions. For example, the app now gives a more precise idea of what to expect from the weather in your area. You could say, it pretty much takes the guesswork out of reading weather forecasts." Android Headlines
“We love [The Weather Channel app on Android] because we can hit all the important features, like ‘What It Feels Like’ temperature, the 10-day forecast and hourly temperature, faster than any other app. If you need the ‘expertise’ of a meteorologist, the short and sweet video forecasts will get you up to speed in no time.” ~Gizmodo’s The Best Android Apps
”Great, up to the minute weather updates right to your phone… Terrific, basic weather app backed by experts.”~Appolicious
“You can count on the fact that the data is vetted by a large team of on-staff weather professionals.”~ZeroPaid
“The Weather Channel app is necessary... With voice search, hourly forecasts, one-click access and local video highlights, this free Android app is essential…” ~Appolicious
“More intuitive, good-looking, and user friendly… Thanks to The Weather Channel, you will have comprehensive knowledge about predictions from wherever in the World.” ~AndroidZoom
Gold Medal winner from Gizmodo’s best weather apps!
“The Weather Channel App for Android has been ranked as the number 1 most downloaded weather app and one of the most used apps available on the Android Market… so if you’re looking for a fully-featured weather app that delivers goodness all the time, go ahead and check it out.” ~IntoMobile
You can earn points while accessing your WEATHER™! For a select group of our US consumers you can now earn mPoints by just checking the WEATHER™. Whether you simply check your hyper local forecasts, play with our radar maps, set-up future radar, customize our animated radar maps, watch a video, or simply browse our long-range forecasts, you could be earning points! These points are redeemable for gift cards to major US retailers.
Use The Weather Channel App in any season, take us on any trip, and plan to use us when you travel!
The Weather Channel greatly appreciates our customers' feedback and patience as we work on our next build. Please see our customer service page to provide feedback and for our FAQs: http://feedback.weather.com/
Check us out at weather.com and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel for the latest breaking news.
- Highly acclaimed design with beautiful photos that match your location, time of day, and current weather condition
- Detailed weather information, including 10-day and 24-hour temperature forecasts
- Interactive radar, satellite, heat, and wind maps
- Severe weather alerts
- Animated sunrise & sunset times and wind & pressure modules
- Humidity sensor, UV index, and chance of precipitation
- New home screen widgets
- Swipe vertically for detailed weather information
- Swipe horizontally for favorite locations
- All photos in the app are from users like you. Submit yours at http://www.flickr.com/projectweather
It supports up to tens of thousands of cities in which you can get the most accurate weather information, detailed weather report, accurate weather forecast, interactive maps image, incredibly beautiful user interface with variety of widget themes and live wallpapers. With this application installed on your android phone, you can get the latest weather information anywhere and anytime.
"Go Weather Forecasts & Widgets is ideally the best android weather widget for any smartphones, phablets and tablets." - Joyofandroid
“GO Weather beats a weather forecaster on the TV easily. It also beats most of the websites I have been using.” - Appstorm
“The app is so configured that it gives the weather of more than tens of thousands locations and cities with its proper and accurate report of weather anytime and anywhere. It is the best app on your device to give weather report with accuracy and is above our expectation.” - Techclones
“Being the best weather forecast app, Go Weather offers a ton of extra features too.” - Androidlawn
- Accurate and local forecasts for 100,000+ locations worldwide
- Detailed weather report, including time, date, feeling like, high & low temperature, wind, humidity, visibility, sunrise and sunset, severe weather alert, etc.
- Multiple cities feature is perfect for a trip plan
- 2*1, 4*1, 4*2 current weather widgets & 4*1, 4*2 future weather forecast widgets
- Widget themes and live wallpaper for 7+ weather conditions in day and night mode: sunny, rainy, snowy, thunder, cloudy, overcast and foggy
- Share your current weather info with your friends by taking a picture
- Interactive dynamic maps, radar and satellite images for specific cities
- Probability of precipitation forecast
- World clock integrated to display current time and weather info for selected cities
- 24-hour & 10-day detailed weather forecast
- Interactive radar image, satellite for North America, Europe and Australia
- Exclusively designed widget themes for Premium Version (keep increasing)
- No sponsored messages or Ads
1.I have downgraded from premium to free. How do I get the paid version back?
Logon the account you paid for your premium version before > Enter advanced features intro page > Select the payment method you chose before > Your billing info & payment record being checked> Upgrade to the premium after successful checking
2.How to change the temperature unit?
Launcher GO Weather EX > Menu > Settings > Weather info > Temperature Unit
The widget features the following:
- 3 widget sizes; 4x1, 4x2 and 5x2 (for Galaxy Note or tablets)
- Supports lock-screen mode (widget)
- Several widget skins to choose from (more skins to come)
- Different weather icon skins
- Different fonts for the time
- Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or fixed/manual
- Weather conditions and temperature for current location
- Detailed weather forecast display that includes the following:
- Location local time
- Sunrise and sunset time for current location
- Humidity and wind conditions
- Current condition, temperature and low and high temperatures
- Current condition icon
- Last weather update time
- 4 day weather forecast
- Background according to the weather condition and day/night
- Optional display of the current moon phase
- World weather: Choose to display weather information for any number of different locations worldwide
- 8 widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)
- Display available phone ad SD card memory, WiFi or 3G state
The widget can be fully customized with the following options:
- Choose the widget and weather icon skins
- Choose the color for any item on the widget
- Choose time font
- Display 12 or 24 hour time with optional AM/PM indicator
- Select the date display format
- Display a manually selected location's time instead of phone's time
- Optionally show or hide specific elements of the widget (hi/lo, battery, status line)
- Use current location to display weather info or specify any location you want
- Get location updates from the network (cell/WiFi) or your GPS
- Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Kilometers or Miles per hour
- Optionally display the next alarm
- Optionally display the next calendar event
- Optionally display the week number
- Select automatic weather refresh period (15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8 hours)
- Unlimited number of world locations
The application is localized in the following languages:
Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Croatian, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Arabic and Vietnamese.
Note that the 4x1 widget does not show the date, next alarm or system information.
IMPORTANT! Exclude the widget from task killers, otherwise you might experience time out of sync problems.
If the widget does not work properly after an update, reset the application (manage apps. select Transparent clock & weather, Clear data) and set it up again.
Note about the READ_CALENDAR permission:
The application requires access to read calendar information in order to display the next event (if the user chooses to do so). No personal information, confidential or not, is given, shared, sent or sold to a third party.
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The widget features the following:
- 2 widget sizes; 4x2 and 5x2 (for Galaxy Note or other tablets)
- 36 skins to choose from
- Support for external theme packs containing even more skins (theme packs can be downloaded separately)
- 5 weather icon skins
- 8 fonts for the time
- 12 or 24 hour clock with date
- Display of current week number and next alarm
- Current location (city, country) taken automatically from cell/wifi or GPS, or specified by the user
- Weather conditions for current location (condition and temperature, low and high temperatures and weather icon)
- Weather forecast in different languages (currently supporting English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Greek, Polish, Russian and Dutch)
- Detailed weather forecast display including the following:
- Local time
- Sunrise and sunset time for current location
- Length of day
- Humidity and wind conditions
- Current condition, temperature, low and high temperatures
- Current condition icon
- 4 day weather forecast
- World weather and time: Choose to display weather information for any number of different locations worldwide. Just select your favorite locations and you will immediately have updated weather and local time information.
- Launch up to four different applications by tapping different widget hotspots (user defined)
The application is localized in the following languages:
Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Croatian, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
- This is a widget, not an application. To install it please refer to the help display when you run it. There is also a link to a video that shows you how to install it.
- If you are using a task killer exclude the widget from it
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests via e-mail at email@example.com
Forecast data provided by Foreca Ltd.
80000 locations all over the world.
Current conditions, 24-hour (with an interval of 1 hour) and 10-day (with an interval of 3 hours) forecasts.
Forecast Charts: barometric pressure, temperature, probability of precipitation, precipitation, wind, humidity.
3 beautiful home screen widgets.
Possibility to configure widget without removing it.
Location slideshow on widget (OS 2.1 and later).
Automatically tracking current location using GPS.
Temperature at the status bar.
Flexible auto update preferences.
Option to not waking up device for weather update while it is asleep.
Application is ads supported.
Currently the app supports English and Russian languages.
*****************STAY SAFE FOR JUST A BUCK!*****************
**Throw us a facebook like
+ hourly forecast for the next 24 hours,
+ daily forecast for the next 5 days.
The simplest weather app! Thanks to geolocation, you know immediately the weather for your current location. To get a forecast for any other location worldwide, you just have to ask: this app includes a powerful voice recognition feature! In USA, "Weather 5 days" gives the weather for most cities: from New York to Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston or Philadelphia.
Weather 5 days is also one of the most complete weather apps! All data (temperature, humidity, cloud cover, visibility, wind speed and direction, sunrise and sunset times,...and even the altitude!) is displayed in a very clear and concise way.
Optionally, you will also have the possibility to get:
+ the hourly weather up to 5 days,
+ the possibility to create and browse your favorite locations.
This app uses weather data issued from one of the best weather models worldwide. Should you go for a trip anywhere in United States (Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas...), you will get today's weather and hourly local weather up to 5 days! For your holidays, just ask for a weather forecast, anywhere, from San Francisco to Washington, Boston or Las Vegas ! 'Weather 5 days' can be used in all the US states from California, Texas or NY to Florida ...
Any rain or snow in Canada? Just ask this app the weather in Toronto, Montréal, Calgary or Ottawa! Need a reliable weather app in Australia in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane ? 'Weather 5 days' is the weather app you need!
Do not hesitate! Download now this fast and simple weather app ! It is FREE!!
Tested on: Samsung (Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, Ace, Mini, Gio, Tab...), HTC (Optimus One...), Asus Transformer, ICS, etc...
Going somewhere and you're not sure if you need to bring your umbrella? Want to check if there's going to be fresh powder snow on the slopes in Tahoe tomorrow? Check Raindar! Raindar displays animated Doppler radar images on your Google Map. When you start Raindar it automatically focuses on your location so you can quickly see if there is precipitation coming your way. When pressing the search button on your phone you can now also search for locations within the US!
Raindar works out of the box but has many configuration options (see the recent changes page).
- green/yellow/red is rain
- blue/white is snow
Raindar can now also display storm tracks! It displays different icons for each of the 4 types of storms:
- Yellow circle: thunderstorm
- Yellow square: Hail Storm
- Yellow diamond: Rotating Thunderstorm (Mesocyclone)
- Magenta triangle: Tornado Vortex Signature (pretty heavy!)
When clicking on one of those icons a dialog will appear with detailed information.
The storm tracks also display the direction and speed of the storm in the form of an arc. The arc is split in 3 parts: 20, 40 and 60 minutes until the storm reaches that area.
On Google TV:
- Use the D-pad for navigate up/down/left/right
- Use the media forward/back or next/previous buttons to zoom in and out
Radar images and storm track data courtesy of Weather Underground. Raindar displays images from the WunderMap.
Geocoding courtesy of GeoNames.org.
If you find a bug, or have suggestions, contact me by email.
Weather alerts are read aloud for you so you don’t have to stop to read the screen. It’s the power of a NOAA Weather Radio combined with the accuracy of AccuWeather and 6abc Philadelphia all in one convenient app! There’s no other app like it.
With the FOLLOW ME feature you’ll stay safe when you’re on the go. 6abc StormTracker can alert you to severe weather wherever you are – whether you’re on your daily commute in the Philadelphia area, or travelling anywhere across the U.S.
The 6abc StormTracker is fully interactive; Zoom down to get a street level view of live conditions. And of course, get current conditions, hourly and long-term forecasts right at your fingertips.
* Follow Me – Activate this feature so that you get weather alerts wherever you are, anywhere in the U.S. No matter where you travel, the app will help keep you safe.
* Set a static location – In addition to the Follow Me feature, you can set three (3) additional locations to receive alerts on. So if you’re on the road, you could still get alerts for what’s threatening your home, or where a loved one lives.
* Audio alerts – Listen to weather alerts just like a NOAA Weather Radio, so you can be informed and keep moving.
* Current Conditions, Hourly Forecasts and 7 Day Forecasts.
* Video forecasts and live weather video (when available).
It's the ultimate storm tracker app you've been looking for!
Weather & Clock Widget for Android™ comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens like Galaxy Note and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android™ supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android Version 2.2 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large screen only and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 15 min, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Localized to English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى,
ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių, Việt, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
- New York Times: "The most useful Weather App!"
- Apple: App Store Essentials - Apps Starter Kit
- The Daily: Featured in The Daily App
- TUAW.com: Weather+ for your forecasting pleasure
"You would be well advised to download Weather+. This app puts all your vital weather information on one page, and the background video matches the weather conditions."
(App Smart, NYTimes.com)
FULL SCREEN VIDEO:
Weather+ gives you current weather conditions and a 5-day forecast of all worldwide weather stations. The information is visualized with beautiful full screen video loops for all conditions. This combined with a Flip Clock and a World Clock upgrades your ipad to a weather station like you never imagined.
Fully functional on all Android devices!
Weather+ includes a wide range of professional features.
☀ Weather and time details for an unlimited number of cities.
☀ Full screen video loops of the weather in the selected location.
☀ Fully functional on all Android devices and resolutions!
☀ Standard weather info like condition description and temperature.
☀ Wind direction and speed details.
☀ Humidity, precipiation, pressure and visibility details.
☀ 3-hourly weather forecast for a total of 5 days.
☀ Swipe the screen from left to right to switch between selected locations.
☀ Flip clock with World Clock time of your current location and of the selected location.
☀ Switch between Fahrenheit/Miles and Celsius/Kilometers
You also can change the arrangements of the widgets manually:
☀ Show clock, daily & hourly forecast
☀ Show clock & daily forecast
☀ Show clock only
☀ Show one minimal widget at the bottom
☀ No widgets, text only
Weather+ is designed to be your daily companion for your basic weather condition needs and will drastically improve your connection to nature and its elements.