*Easy to use
○ It is easy to use because it is made faithful to the basics for listening to music.
○ When the app is launched, it will load and show all the music files on the device.
○ Supports all music formats supported by Android (mp3, m4a, wma, flac, ogg).
○ Use music search to find the songs you want quickly.
○ Supports viewing of songs, albums, and artists at a glance.
○ Supports folder selection on the device.
○ You can create your own playlists with five built-in playlists.
* Can be heard at a professional level.
○ The equalizer is in the Options menu at the top right when you listen to a song.
○ Equalizer settings according to music genres (Normal, Pop, Classic, Jazz, Rock, Custom) make it easier to enjoy music with the desired sound quality.
○ You can enjoy music with more professional sound quality with equalizer that controls 7 ranges.
○ Depending on which earphone or headset you have, you can optimally optimize your desired sound quality.
* Customizable app design
○ You can apply the design of your app right away
○ You can choose from four different styles of playing.
○ At night, you can comfortably set your eyes in dark style.
○ You can make your app design UI your favorite color.
* Album, artist thumbnail image
○ While music is playing, you can import thumbnail images of albums and artists via LastFM.
* Main Feature Description
○ Material design
Users can personalize their app design.
○ Dark Theme, Primary Color, Accent Color, Colored Status Bar, Colored Navigation Bar
Browse Songs, Albums, Artists
○ You can view songs by song, album, or artist.
Browse device folders
You can specify the folder of the device you are using.
○ Create and edit playlists
Users can create or edit playlists.
○ 4 different Now playing styles
Four types of playing styles can be specified.
○ Homescreen widgets
Supports home screen widget.
○ Dark theme and UI customisability
It is a theme that makes eyes not to be tired in the dark place.
○ Gestures for track switching
If you move to the left, the next song is played. If you move to the right, the previous song is selected and played.
○ Easy Equalizer (Normal, Pop, Classic, Jazz, Rock, Custom)
Easily optimizes sound quality according to the music genre.
○ Manual Equalizer Basic and Advanced
You can manually adjust the sound quality.
○ UHQ upscaler (only headsets and earphones connected directly to the headset jack)
Can be used directly connected to the headset jack. It amplifies volume and sound quality by software.
○ Surround (Only Headphone, Bluetooth)
Surround effect can be used with earphone, headset connected directly, Bluetooth cable must be connected to the roll.
○ Tube Amp Pro (Only Headphone, Bluetooth)
It simulates the sound quality of a tube. This also becomes active when a headset or Bluetooth device is connected.
○ Concert Hall
The effect of listening to music at a concert.
○ Sound Personalization - Adapt Sound
It can be customized through a sound test in a quiet place by customizing the sound of the connected headset or Bluetooth device roll.
○ LastFM scrobble
LastFM is available through a simple subscription.
○ Android Wear and Android Auto support
○ Playing queue in notification (Xposed)
* Must Know
The equalizer is in the options menu at the top right when you listen to the song.
* Please send your inquiry by e-mail to development. We will answer for sure.