Belarus is an eastern European country, that was a historical region known before its brief independence in 1918 to most as 'White Russia'. Following a 74-year existence as the Byelorussian Soviet Socialist Republic, it became independent in 1991 following the USSR's dissolution, and began minting its own coins in 1996, following the adoption of the Byelorussian Ruble (BYB) in 1993. Following a new reevaluation of the currency, a second Ruble (BYR) was issued in 2000, lasting until 2016 at the rate of 1 BYR against 10,000 old BYB.
Are you interested in Belarus coins? This application contains more than 700 of different belarusian coins.
For every numismatist and coin collector interested in Belarus coins history.
* Complete catalogue of coins
* Images for coins Obverse and Reverse
* Coins type, metal, shape, diameter and other useful info
* Search by main parameters
* Quiz to test your knowledge about coins and money