Are you interested in Rome Empire coins? This application contains more than 2500 of different Rome coins starting from -50 year.
For every numismatist and coin collector interested in Rome coins history.
The coins of the Roman Empire began with the first Emperor Augustus in 41 BC. The main coins were the Silver Denarius and the Bronze As. These splendid Ancient Silver coins and Bronze coins were de-based over the years, and in 215 AD the double Denarius, named Antoninianus, was issued.
* Complete catalogue of coins
* Images for coins Obverse and Reverse
* Coins type, metal, shape, diameter and other useful info
* Search by main parameters
* Quiz to test your knowledge about rome coins and money