++FILE MANGER & VIEWING MODE
- Fast and stable rendering performance
- Horizontal/ Vertical scrolling mode
- Opens password-protected PDF files
- Jump to Page/Text Search
++FILE ANNOTATION & MARKUPS
- Highlight, underline, and strikethrough
- Color and opacity adjustment supported
++FILE TRANSFER & BACKUP
- Import PDF files from device folders
- Export/Back up PDF files via the sharing feature
- Export via email
++New Document Scanner
- Import images using built-in Camera and from Gallery
- Support continuous scan & image adjustments
- Add magnifier when adjusting edges
- Export scanned images as PDFs
- Support batch processing that lets you automatically process a series of images.
Now PDF Reader supports 11 languages, including English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian and Korean
**Updates will be provided as we continue to research and develop the features that users want in PDF Reader.
Become our fan on Facebook to learn more about our apps!
We value your feedback, but we cannot answer you in the comments. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your comment on our Facebook fan page. We are committed to serving our customers.
You will need Edit Birthday only on devices that don't allow you to edit birthdays natively in the contacts app (like Motorola Defy+ or the stock Android)
In comparison to other apps Edit Birthday uses the original Android datastore and no 3rd-Party databases that would need extra synchronisation.
You can either open Edit Birthday and then select a contact or you use the stock contacts app and then select "edit contact" and choose "Edit Birthday (Beta)". When you have selected a contacts birthday for editing, you can remove the birthdate, by hitting the menu button and selecting "delete birthday".
This is the beta version of Edit Birthday it has more features than the stable version (which can be found in the market, too). Please contact me, if you have any ideas or problems.