The D20 Army Knife is designed with the Pathfinder based rule systems and HeroLab profile file formats in mind. Creating a quick way to read the entire party stats and roll for monsters attacks, weapons, damage and quick look up of any rule. This gives a fast, easy to use interface built to give the shortcuts needed to make a game seamless as you play. The app can quietly reload files as you play if you are using Google Drive to sync making it a breeze to see all of the players stats along with any changes to monsters and party makeup as you go.
Hero Lab® and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC®, and are used under license.
• Includes all 50 states and the District of Columbia, plus cities
• Easy to understand, color-coded tables
• Comprehensive information on the legality of Possession, Open Carry and Concealed Carry for all common knife types
• Includes: length restrictions, age restrictions and other restrictions in the law
• Includes the text of the state law, plus applicable portions of court decisions that further define what is legal and what is not
• "What To Do If Arrested," by Evan Nappen, noted knife law expert & attorney
• "What To Do If Arrested" provides clear, concise information to protect your rights if you are ever stopped for carrying a knife or arrested for a knife law violation
• "Dollar Bill Ruler" provides quick way to measure approximate knife blade length
• All legal data maintained on server for instant law updates and more cities going forward
The Knife Rights LegalBlade™ App IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY and DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE. You must not rely on the information provided by the LegalBlade™ App as an alternative to legal advice from a competent attorney.
Version 1.0 includes all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Relatively few cities are included in this initial launch, but they will be added continuously going forward. Thanks for your understanding.
All data is maintained on the server to ensure you always have the most current information that is available to Knife Rights. As more cities are added, they automatically become available.
You can also use the app to advise Knife Rights of your local knife laws, which after review and confirmation, can be added to the database. In addition, you can use the app to notify Knife Rights if you find an error, so that we can investigate and make a correction if appropriate. Both submissions require you to provide us a name and email so that we can communicate back to you. This information will be used only for this purpose and will not be retained or sold.
Please note that a legal disclaimer is shown and must be acknowledged each time before the legal information is provided. Because we anticipate that this app will be used to show the information it contains to others than just the phone's or tablet's owner, our attorneys insisted on this "feature." We apologize for any inconvenience.
This app was created courtesy of a donation to Knife Rights Foundation. The nominal charge will ensure Knife Rights can update the LegalBlade™ App with any changes in the law, add more cities and improve the app with additional features going forward.
Knife Rights is Rewriting Knife Law in America™. Find out more about Knife Rights at: www.KnifeRights.org
More than 4 million paying customers from 175 countries.
You can subscribe to more than 500 apps for learning and training via GoLearningBus.Com.
GoLearningBus brings you a simple, crisp and to-the-point app for "Learn Chemical Engineering by GoLearningBus".
You have limited access to the content provided.
In guest mode you can access first chapter for free.
Login further to access second chapter of each app.
For full access to the content, please login and purchase this application.
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
This app provides a quick summary of Chemical Engineering via easy to grasp snack sized chapters:
"Chemical Engineering" includes:
Introduction to Chemical Engineering,
Basics of Chemistry,
Equations,Reactions and Basics of Quantum Mechanics,
Heat and Mass Transfer,
Solids, Liquids and Gases,
Fluid and Particle Dynamics,
Chromatography and Types,
Unit Process and Process Control,
Transport and Storage of Fluids,
This app will access your personal information like first name, last name, and Email id.
For more details you may refer our privacy terms at http://golearningbus.com/tou.html.
Why GoLearningBus apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Enjoyable, Entertaining and Exciting apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
★ ★ ★ GoLearningBus Vision : simpleNeasy Apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ To make education enjoyable, entertaining, and exciting for everyone. ★ ★ ★
Visit us : www.GoLearningBus.com
Please write to us at Team@WAGmob.com. We would love to improve this App.
* The Flashlight you will never forget to bring when in need!
* With the most elegant design and the fastest startup
Main features :
• The brightest illuminator ever.
• Fastest startup flashlight .
• Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller
• Built-in SOS flashlight signal
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
• Use the cam LED light!
In the US, the Department of Labor estimated in 2008 the number of chemical engineers to be 31,000. According to a 2011 salary survey by the American Institution of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), the median annual salary for a chemical engineer was approximately $110,000. In one salary survey, chemical engineering was found to be highest-paying degree for first employment of college graduates.Chemical engineering has been successively ranked in the Top 2 places in the Most Lucrative Degrees Survey by CNN Money in the United States of America. In the UK, the Institution of Chemical Engineers 2006 Salary Survey reported an average salary of approximately £53,000, with a starting salary for a graduate averaging £24,000. Chemical engineering is a male-dominated field: as of 2009, only 17.1% of professional chemical engineers are women. However, that trend is expected to shift as the number of female students in the field continues to increase.
it became clear that unit operations alone was insufficient in developing chemical reactors. While the predominance of unit operations in chemical engineering courses in Britain and the United States continued until the 1960s, transport phenomena started to experience greater focus. Along with other novel concepts, such process systems engineering (PSE), a "second paradigm" was defined. Transport phenomena gave an analytical approach to chemical engineering while PSE focused on its synthetic elements, such as control system and process design. Developments in chemical engineering before and after World War II were mainly incited by the petrochemical industry, however, advances in other fields were made as well. Advancements in biochemical engineering in the 1940s, for example, found application in the pharmaceutical industry, and allowed for the mass production of various antibiotics, including penicillin and streptomycin. Meanwhile, progress in polymer science in the 1950s paved way for the "age of plastics".
Concerns regarding the safety and environmental impact of large-scale chemical manufacturing facilities were also raised during this period. Silent Spring, published in 1962, alerted its readers to the harmful effects of DDT, a potent insecticide. The 1974 Flixborough disaster in the United Kingdom resulted in 28 deaths, as well as damage to a chemical plant and three nearby villages. The 1984 Bhopal disaster in India resulted in almost 4,000 deaths. These incidents, along with other incidents, affected the reputation of the trade as industrial safety and environmental protection were given more focus. In response, the IChemE required safety to be part of every degree course that it accredited after 1982. By the 1970s, legislation and monitoring agencies were instituted in various countries, such as France, Germany, and the United States.
The user of this application can search for Definitions for certain chemical terms.
The user can also share the content of this application through the different social networks.
The Chemistry Group
Sultan Qaboos University
Smart Apps L.L.C
Each player is given 20 random scriptures selected from the top 100-most searched for NIV Bible verses. Choose the appropriate verse for each scripture. For each correct answer you get one point. After 20 questions, you will be given a Sword of the Spirit ranking based on your overall performance. Get 5 answers in a row to unlock treasures in the trophy case.
We have found a new way to generate some money from this free app. using this new search tool, we can keep creating apps and give them to you completely free forever! This search is from our search partner and give you access to great web search via a search icon, bookmark link and homepage. You may remove them at your choice. Thanks.
*** Expanded, HD version Now available on the iPhone and iPad ***
Acquiring the ability to interpret your dreams is a powerful tool. In analyzing your dreams, you can learn about your deep secrets and hidden feelings.
Dreams book helps you keep to your life plan, showing you some of the choices you've made as being unwise and some as going in the right direction.
1. Offline – It wok offline, no active internet connection is required;
2. Equipped with quick dynamic search function – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
3. Voice search.
4. Easy way to share with your friends.
5. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark the Dreams Terms to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
6. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
7. Settings - Easy way to change font
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Degrees of Freedom and Indeterminacy
2. Statically Indeterminate Structures -Direct Stiffness Method
3. Member Stiffness Matrix
4. Coordinates Transformation
5. Displacement Transformation
6. Assembly of Structure Stiffness Matrix
7. Calculation of Member Forces
8. Treatment of Internal Loads
9. Treatment of Pins
10. Temperature Effects
11. Temperature Gradient
12. Elastic and Plastic Behavior of Steel
13. Moment - Curvature Relationship in an Elastic - Plastic Range
14. Elastic - Plastic Behavior
15. Fully Plastic Section
16. Plastic Hinge
17. Comparison of Linear Elastic and Plastic Designs
18. Limit States Design
19. Overview of Design Codes for Plastic Design
20. General Elastoplastic Analysis of Structures
21. Reduced Plastic Moment Capacity Due to Force Interaction
22. Shear Force
23. Concept of Yield Surface
24. Yield Surface and Plastic Flow Rule
25. Derivation of General Elastoplastic Stiffness Matrices
26. Elastoplastic Stiffness Matrices for Sections
27. Stiffness Matrix and Elastoplastic Analysis
28. Use of Computers for Elastoplastic Analysis
29. Effect of Force Interaction on Plastic Collapse
30. Distributed Loads in Elastoplastic Analysis
31. Theorems of Plasticity
32. Continuous Beams and Frames
33. Application to Portal Frames
34. Calculation of Member Forces at Collapse
35. Introduction of Limit Analysis by Linear Programming
36. Limit Analysis Theorems as Constrained
37. General Description of the Discrete Plane Frame Problem
38. A Simple MATLAB Implementation for Static Limit Analysis
39. A Note on Optimal Plastic Design of Frames
40. Plastic Rotation Capacity
41. Plastic Rotation Demand
42. Effect of Settlement
43. Modified End Actions Due to Settlements
44. Effect of High Temperature
45. Critical Temperature Evaluation in Elastoplastic Analysis
46. Second-Order Effects
47. Serviceability Limit State Requirements
48. Ultimate Limit State Requirements
49. Introduction to Metallurgy of steel
50. Strengthening structural steels
51. Inclusions and alloying elements in steel
52. Mechanical properties of steel
53. The manufacturing of steel structures
55. Corrosion protection to steel structure elements
56. Steel structures subjected to fire
57. Fatigue of steel structures
58. Introduction to Limit State Design
59. Bolted connections
60. Bolts and bolting
61. Shear connections with bearing type bolts
62. Shear connection with HSFG bolts
63. Tension connections with bearing and HSFG bolts
64. Welding and welded connections
65. Types of joints and welds
66. Design of welds
67. Analysis of bolt groups
68. Analysis of weld group
69. Beam and column splices
70. Design strength due to yielding of gross section
71. Design strength due to rupture of critical section
72. Angles under tension
73. Design of tension members
74. Elastic buckling of an ideal column or struct with pinned end
75. Strength of compression members in practice
76. The concepts of effective lengths
77. Types of column sections
78. Limit state design of beams
79. Laterally supported beam
80. Resistance to shear buckling
81. Shear buckling design methods
82. Design of beams and plate girders with solid webs
83. Stiffener design
84. Concept of limit state design of beam columns
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
- Predefined European, US, Canada, Russia, UK, Australian and Japanese steel profiles
- Parametric profiles (circular, rectangular, H, I, U)
- Freeform profiles
- Metric&Imperial(see options)
- 3rd party developers can now easily integrate this library in their own apps! Please contact us for more info.
Please note that this app is also being used to select a profile from our FrameDesign and BeamDesign apps.
Explanation of the permissions:
* SDCard storage is needed to be able to send an image by email
* For Non-pro users, Google ads are running, which requires Internet connection and Access network state.
We have covered Four type of steel sections. Those are W, S, M, and HP Section, C and MC Section, WT, ST, and MT Section, Rectangular HSS (Tube) Section, Single Angles, Double Angle and Round HSS and Pipe. These sections are widely used for structural steel fabrication.
Keyword: Civil Engineering, Handbook, Structural Engineering, Steel, AISC
Data includes Weight per meter, Moment of Inertia , Cross sectional area, Thickness of sections Etc.
This calculator computes the metal in the two systems of measurement. In the metric system (millimeters, meters, kilograms) and measuring system of the U.S. (inches, feet).
There is a choice of many different metals, and forms:
Metals: Steel, Brass, Aluminum, Copper, Lead, Tin and more.
Shape: Round, Squares, Different pipes, Sheets, Beams and more.
Covers almost all chemistry related words including laboratory tools, glassware, and equipment.
Alphabetical arrangements of each word for easy search.
Each word gives you proper definition / description.
Após aderir formalmente à Nuvem de Livros, você poderá acessar romances, biografias, coletânea de contos, crônicas, poesias, ensaios, novelas e vários outros gêneros literários, além de obras de referência como atlas, enciclopédias e dicionários. Reforço escolar e visitas guiadas aos mais importantes e respeitados museus do mundo. Audiolivros, audiocursos, entrevistas com importantes e premiados autores e produtores culturais. Vídeos sobre literatura e saúde.
A Nuvem de Livros permite a consulta ao seu acervo em um ambiente absolutamente seguro, de fácil navegabilidade.
Se você é cliente Vivo – celular e fixo - o valor cobrado é de R$ 3,49 por semana ou R$ 9,90 por mês e os primeiros 07 dias de uso são gratuitos para clientes Vivo Celular e de R$ 9,90 por mês para clientes Vivo Fixo. A adesão à Nuvem de Livro pode ser feita pelo aplicativo, com confirmação via SMS através de seu celular.
Nuvem de Livros - a mais inovadora e completa biblioteca digital do Brasil.