ADFREE (donate) version
Dish pointer helper. Google maps view.
If You have ANY problems/suggestions or You want to help me translate the program into your language, please contact me on my email. firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sat Aligner App guides you automatically through every single step and tells you what to do.
First of all, select the satellite (e.g. Astra 19.2°) to which you would like to adjust the sat dish.
In the second step, you have a choice between the normal oval form or the ever more common flat antennas.
If you decide on the oval offset dish, you just need to input the offset angle or the length and width of the dish. Now the app has all the data to adjust your sat system correctly. All the necessary angles can now be calculated automatically.
In the next-to-last step, the horizontal adjustment of the satellite dish is set with the help of the built-in compass.
In the last step, the vertical angle of the sat antenna is quickly adjusted with the built-in clinometer and you’re already done!
creates a"shooting star" resembling effect in the sky for a few seconds along with a bright light at the flare's center.
SkyFlare is a simple and intuitive application that allows you to check for upcoming Iridium Flares anywhere on the planet.
All you need to do is provide your location and with a push of a button you are able to see a list of Iridium Flares in the next few days for your desired location.
Don't have internet access and need to see when the next flares are? Fear not, as this application also locally saves the last Flares you previously searched.
- Check Iridum Flares for the upcoming days;
- Choose any location in the planet for your search;
- Offline mode;
- View details about Iridium Flare;
Only five steps are requiered:
- Set width and height of the antenna to determine the antenna offset
- Choose your desired tv-satellite
- Check the free view to the satellite with augmented reality
- Align azimuth-angle of the satellite dish
- Align elevation-angle of the satellite dish
Switch on your satellite receiver and perform a fine adjustment of the satellite-antenna.
- Satfinder operates worldwide! We have a lot of customers in United Kingdom, Germany, France, United States, Russia, Norway, Switzerland, Austria, Canada, Brasil and other countries.
- more than 190 satellites
- modern swipe-view user interface
- check free view to satellite with augmented reality
- choose satellite sort order
- english, german, french, russian and portuguese language support
- Database of technical data for nearly 400 satellites (name, model, status, position, operator, launch date, launch site, launch mass, norad, cospar)
In cooperation with the Ralf Andrae software development it was possible to develope this app closely to the highly successful iphone app "SatFinder".
If you require a satellite that isn't included in SatCalc Pro Satellite Finder / Dish Pointer, please leave a comment including details of the requested satellite, and we will try to include in in the next update of the satellite finder.
Dish Pointer supports:
INTELSAT, INMARSAT, TIANLIAN, EUTELSAT, AMC, LUCH, COSMOS, OPTUS, APSTAR, SUPERBIRD, BEIDOU, JCSAT, CHINASAT, PALAPA, AFRICASAT-2, ABS, KIKU-8, MTSAT, MBSAT, KIZUNA, SINOSAT, ST, HIMAWARI-6, EXPRESS-AM, N-STAR, VINASAT, ZHONGXING, COMS, , FENGYUN, GARUDA, ASIASAT, THAICOM, TELKOM, INDOSTAR, KOREASAT, N-SAT, BSAT, ASTRA, NSS, SES, ASIASTAR, EXPRESS, INSAT, KODAMA, YAMAL, TDRS, CHINASTAR, KAZSAT, RADUGA, HORIZONS, GSAT, ESIAFI, TELSTAR, ELEKTRO, KALPANA, LEASAT, RADUGA-1M, GALAXY, METEOSAT, BONUM, DIRECTV, DP, SKYNET, YAHSAT, SIRIUS, SYRACUSE, AZERSPACE, AFRICASAT, NIMIQ, THURAYA, NIGCOMSAT, TURKSAT, HELLAS-SAT, AKSAT, NATO, ARABSAT, EUROBIRD, DFH, HYLAS, ORIZONT, XTAR, BADR, AMOS, COMSATBW, RADUGA-1, RASCOM, THOR, MSG, NILESAT, HISPASAT, ECHOSTAR, AMAZONAS, GOES, BRASILSAT, STAR, QUETZSAT, VENESAT, XM, ICO, SPACEWAY, SKYTERRA, LES, AMSC, GSTAR, SATCOM, MSAT, ANIK, SOLIDARIDAD, SATMEX, MEXSAT, HGS, CIEL
Keywords: Satellite Finder, Dish Pointer, Antenna Angle Calculator, Dish Skew, Satellite Pointer, Augmented Reality, AR.
Ideal for trail running, cross country, hiking, etc.
The cost of each SMS pedends on the plan you have in your mobile phone, and the destination number.
- Send manual SMS or automatic in predefined intervals;
- Allows the user to chose the frequency of "Auto SMS" to report the location (2, 5, 10, 20, 30 or 60 minutes);
- The application turns GPS on/off so the battery can last longer;
- GPS stays on until GPS signal is found or timeout occurs (Max: 5 minutes)
- Multi-language(portuguese e english);
- Allows choose of sound to notify success or failure of SMS report;
- Allows adding of extra SMS text to the text set on template (depends on the template lenght);
- Application activity logging, and possibility of email report;
- SMS message set by template:
- Available fields:
- [DT] - Date time
- [LAT] - Latitude
- [LON] - Longitude
- [ALT] - Altitude
- [GE] - Google Maps Link
- Example 1: Hello. At [DT] i am in this location: [LAT], [LON]. See me here: [GE]
- Example 2: [DT] - [LAT], [LON] - [GE]
Save your location when you park and do not worry because "GPS Finder - Car Locator" will help to find your car !!!
You can find quickly direction, distance and angle information to selected marker.
You can select following markers ;
Key Features :
- 15 location markers
- Radar/Map/Direction views
- Save Photos and Notes
- Sonar sound
- Support for 50 languages
- Metric and Imperial units
- Distance information
- Angle information
- Direction information
- Address information
- Editable markers
- Satellite and Terrain Views
- GPS location
L’application Astra est l’outil idéal pour vous accompagner au fil des étapes d’installation et de pointage de votre parabole individuelle. Elle vous donne la marche à suivre pour réaliser vous-même l'installation de votre antenne satellite. Elle calcule les réglages et vous apporte les indications nécessaires à chaque étape pour une installation simple et rapide. N’attendez pas, téléchargez l’application maintenant !
Etape 1 : Géolocalisation
Etape 2 : Localisation du satellite
Etape 3 : Fixation du mât de la parabole
Etape 4 : Réglage de l’élévation
Etape 5 : Réglage de l’azimut
Etape 6 : Réglage de l’inclinaison
Qui sommes-nous ?
Les n°1 de la réception directe par satellite en France.
Plus de 6 millions de foyers regardent la télévision avec une parabole orientée sur ASTRA 19,2°Est.
Ils bénéficient du plus large choix en matière de télévisions et de radios françaises et internationales.
Selon votre budget et vos envies, vous pouvez recevoir : TNTSAT la TNT gratuite par le satellite ou les offres par abonnement : LES CHAINES CANAL+, CANALSAT, La TV d’Orange ou SFR TV SAT.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
CAHORS, manufacturer of satellite reception equipment for 25 years, has developed the QuickSat application to help you to install and align your Mono-reception and Multi-reception satellite antenna and to allow the reception of satellite television channels
This application guides you step by step while putting at your disposal several helpful tools to assist you with the installation and alignment of your antenna. QuickSat will also calculate the necessary adjustments!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
The installation and the alignment of your antenna in 5 simple steps:
STEP 1: Choice of the type of antenna
> Mono-satellite: reception of 1 satellite
> Multi-satellite: reception of several satellites with BigBisat antenna only
STEP 2: Choice of the satellite
QuickSat proposes to you the list of satellites received in your area, this list is automatically filtered according to your geographical position. The list of the satellites is maintained up to date by our engineering department.
STEP 3: Precautions of installation
QuickSat explains you where and how to position your satellite antenna and provides 2 essential tools:
> VisionSat: with its calculation of increased reality this tools enables you to visualize the position of the satellites to be received! In order to assure you that the place chosen for the installation of your antenna is optimal.
> Tool “mast control”: allows checking that the support of your satellite antenna is installed correctly.
STEP 4: Calculations/ Results
QuickSat provides personalized information concerning the adjustment of your antenna:
> Antenna mono-satellite: Information of adjustment of the antenna: Elevation, Azimuth, Cross-polarization
> Multi-satellite antenna: in addition to the parameters of alignment of the antenna, QuickSat calculates the adjustment of the tilt angle and the exact position of each LNB. To align a BigBisat antenna becomes very simple then!
STEP 5: Toolbox: Checking of the mast - Elevation – Azimuth
Find all the QuickSat tools : mast control, VisionSat, simulation rise, azimuth
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
This application requires the use of advanced functions of the Smartphone with a minimal quality of display; its operation can be faded on old generation Smartphones. QuickSat is compatible with all mono-satellite antennas; for the CAHORS antennas, Quicksat proposes more tools with exclusiveness of the alignment software for the BigBisat multi-satellite antenna.
SATFINDER BT can measure DVBS/S2 Satellite Signals with F.Plan
Function Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers . And you can find LNB Skew and Satellite Position with GPS datas.
SATFINDER BT is the most accurate professional measurement
instrument for to make dish antenna installation. Device can Show
950- 2150MHz frequency spectrum with Android and IOS products.
There are 32 different LNB type memory. In addition, three special User Lnb
can be changed . 22KHz Tone - 13/18V can choose .Diseq- C 1.0-1.1-1.2
and supports Multiswitch systems.
You can make installation USALS motor systems and can measure UNICABLE
systems over a single cable systems. LNB supply is protected against short
circuit and on-screen alerts are available.
Device 3.7V 2000mAh Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery can
also be used via an external 220V AC charger and in-car cigarette
lighter charger can charge with the apparatus . Battery packs and
charging circuits are protected against short-circuit and over-current.
Average working time is up to 3 hours .
English, Turkish Languages OSD Menu is available. Along with carrying
case and battery with a weight of just 400 grams is super light measuring instruments .
• Full Band Spectrum Analyzer Real-time ( 350ms )
• dBuV , dBmV or dBm signal strength indicator
• Level and BER measurement
• Detailed display of signal quality (BER evaluation)
• S/N and C/N measurement
• Constellation I/Q Diagram
• 250 Satellite Capacity
• High quality gold-plated motherboard .
• LNB Supply : 13/18V , 22 kHz - 500/650mA
• Ka/Ku/C band support.
• V/H and L/R selectable polarity .
• KA-BAND L.O. Frequency: 17.25-20.25 GHz selectable
• 32 LNB Type and 3 Type interchangeable User Lnb
• Low Threshold level DVBS2 Tuner with ST Processor
• Level range: -65 dBm to - 25dBm
• FEC Qpsk 1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10
• FEC 8psk 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10
• Symbol Rate: 2 to 45Msps DVBS,DSS,QPSK and 8PSK-DVBS2
• Auto DiSEqC 1.0 , 1.1, 1.2 Recognition
• DiSEqC 1.2 and USALS Motor Control
• F - Connector Input
• USB 2.0 Memory Interface.
• Tp frequency update from USB Memory.
• Software update via Smart Phones.
• Satellite position detection max 1 second.
• Easy to use with small and light weight design
• Long life Lithium- Poly battery ( 2000mAh )
• 3 hours of battery lifetime (80-100mA LNB current)
• 2-hour shorter battery charging time
Prima di tutto, inserisci i gradi del satellite (per esempio Hot Bird 13°) verso il quale vuoi puntare la parabolica, poi inserisci le coordinate (manualmente o tramite la geolocalizzazione) di dove ti trovi e il gioco è fatto, l’app calcolerà:
l’azimuth (indica la rotazione orizzontale della parabolica)
elevazione (indica la rotazione verticale della parabolica)
polarizzazione (indica la rotazione del convertitore LNB).
Supported Products: redKnows Finder, redKnows Finder LIVE, redKnows Finder SENSOR, redKnows Finder Multi
Developed by Karl Arneng
More features coming soon including sharing options, offline reading, galleries, cartoons, current weather and more!
Tag your Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, and Instagram posts with #HIFA2015 and your posts will show up in the feed, and on the big screens next to the main stage.
HIFA is a 6-day annual festival and workshop programme that showcases the very best of local, regional and international arts and culture in a comprehensive festival programme of theatre,dance, music, circus, street performance, spoken word, visual arts. HIFA has come to be seen as an important symbol of something positive about Zimbabwe, unifying socially and culturally disparate groups of Zimbabweans at a time of ideological conflict and political uncertainty bringing huge audiences together to celebrate something positive – the healing and constructive capacity of the arts.