573 icons are available to use.
- Install the app
- Run the app
- Touch 'Extract icons' button to extract icons to your sd-card. These images will be automatically added to your photo album.
- Use these images in Launcher 7 when you pin an app to home screen.
tags: Windows Phone 7, Metro UI
UI is clear and intuitive so that it can be used without any instructions.
Some different UI operations:
- Short touch on any icon in editing mode will show customization menu.
- Back key will operate as home key.
* Visit http://iandroid.oneskyapp.com/ to participate in language translation.
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.reactle.com/p/features.html ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Find your way in the dark, or be found! Original Droid interactive flashlight, light, and sign-board. Simply TAP screen to open controls. New York Times "10 Must Have Android Apps" honorable mention, http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/02/technology/personaltech/02smart.html: "DroidLight (free; it’s a flashlight, a strobe light or a message board in a crowded club — indispensable)."
User friendly interactive UI. Easier and more intuitive interface than competitors. Just a few clicks instead of many. Use at theaters, clubs, bars, graduations, and other dark areas. Use light for astronomy, stargazing, reading, viewing maps, finding lost/dropped articles, color marker in a crowded room, hailing a cab/taxi, limo driver meet & greet, and general sign board. Excellent night light. Uses device camera LED as a flashlight or torch. Requires permissions to access camera flash LED. Will NOT take pictures or use camera lens!
Not just a simple flashlight app, like many others on Google Play. The sign feature is great at airports or terminals when picking up guests. Shuttle and limo drivers, no need to carry around a pen and paper for name signs anymore. Don't settle for a simple flashlight when you can have all this other functionality.
Many other publishers have used the "Droid Light" name. This is the original. A must have app if you frequently club, got to theaters, or simply go out with friends. Thousands of happy active users.
Also available ad-free. Search for Droid Light.
Looking for just a LED light? Try Droid Light Lite. Search for "Droid Light Lite."
- Flashlight, Light, and Torch (Screen or most Camera LEDs)
- Multi-Color Screen Light with interactive adjustment interface
- Variable Screen Light Strobe with interactive adjustment interface
- Digital Billboard/Messaging/Text Sign
- Simulated emergency style light for parties (not intended to impersonate police)
- Quick screen color preset buttons
- Screen Brightness Control
- Flickering Candle for concerts or other events
- Optimized for Android v2.2 or later
- Allows installation/movement to device SD Card
- Process stops/ends on exit so as to not use battery or device resources
Please leave positive feedback.
This app may be used as a light (linterna), color light, torch, candle light, search light, spot light, night light, area light, and flashlight for the production of colors, lighting, lights, flash, stroboscope, candlelight, sign boards, banners, message boards, messages, digital signs, dynamic signs, police style lights, emergency lights, strobe (as in a strobe light), and disco lights.
It may be used at concerts, arena, and theaters as a marker, beacon, location marker. It is also useful for astronomy and stargazing.
Again, this has been copied by other developers and named "DroidLight", (single word), however those imitations are not of the same quality or functionality.
Visit us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/X2Ware.
X2-Ware does not collect, share, or use any personal information from your mobile device or provided to us via our Facebook fan page or checkout.
All apps are supported in the full version, click on the plus button on the top and add the missing.
This app is very simple to use and not much configuration is needed!
✔ Works with latest Android Lollipop Version
✔ individual settings for each app, e. g. blink rate, vibration, sounds and repeats
✔ light and dark color scheme
✔ export/import settings (no lost settings when you install new ROMS/mods)
✔ Silent mode for every day (enable it for the night to stop blinking
✔ widget to deactivate LED Blinker/remove notifications quickly
✔ Screen LED for phones without real LED
Examples for apps with notifications:
✔ missed calls and sms
✔ Battery status (LED notification for low battery, < 10%)
✔ Google Mail
✔ Google Talk/Google Hangouts
✔ Calendar reminder notifications
✔ Standard EMail App
✔ SNOView - Social Network Overview notification
✔ Facebook messages
✔ WhatsApp messages
✔ Skype messages
✔ Bluetooth messages (LED goes on when bluetooth is active)
✔ Alternative On-Screen-LED
✔ Twitter, Threema (now with group support), Facebook Messenger and so on.
* AndroidHeadLines: 'LED Blinker is an Android app that aims to make it much easier to help you figure out which notification is which'.
Unlike other apps in this category you don't need 'ROOT' access to use LED Blinker and this app is very battery friendly!
All rights are needed to run the app, lesser are not possible.
The new right to write to SD card it needed for error reports (check menu extras: Debug mode), please send it to email@example.com if you have found an error.
Please try out the lite version at first to see if your hardware LED works (on screen LED is always working!).
LEDBlinker Notifications has no internet permission, your data is safe!!!
Please check device specific hints at the end!
Fast support is very important for me! (Look at the ratings, thanks to all people!)
If you have problems please do a full re-install and/or reboot your phone.
Otherwise contact me at Facebook/Google+/Email to get help.
Warning: If your phone speaks after install (Samsung S4, S3, S3 Mini, S2, Note1, Note2, Note3, LG Nexus 4) you have to disable Samsung TTS (text-to-speech) under settings -> apps manager -> all (on the right) and Google TTS (text-to-speech).
Only needed when you use the accessiblity service!
Another solution to fix talkback issue:
You can change the launcher by using another one from the Google Play Store. For example, Solo Launcher - Swift & Smart, Nova Launcher, Go Launcher and Holo Launcher. These launchers will not exhibit this bug.
For Samsung S4 users: If your phone speaks when opening your browser you have to use another browser like Chrome or Firefox.
Hint HTC users: Your phone is NOT supported, you have to use the on screen led!
Sony Phones: Please disable stamina mode in your device settings.
Let your led glow with different colors!
Just like a sticky note or note card, or even a napkin or palm of your hand, this app is great for temporarily jotting things down so you don't forget about them. Especially things you only need to remember for a few minutes. Add more that one if you need to. No need to set times or alarms, or give your note a name to be saved forever. Quick, fast, simple, and convenient.
This paid version contains no ads.
Various launch methods.
- from status bar.
- by slide your finger from the outside of screen towards the inside.
* See screenshots. Possible to change the area.
* Caution. This function always place small area for launch this application on the edge of the screen.
Therefore, it may affect (or be affected by) the operation in the edge of the screen of other applications.
Two execution modes.
- Normal mode.
- Overlay mode. (Without pausing the execution of other applications)
- Volume settings.
- Brightness setting.
- Brightness filter setting.
(Another feature that is different from the brightness setting.
Be more darker.)
- Rotation setting. (forced rotation of 4-directions)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode settings.
- Manner mode.
- Recent apps.
- Semi-auto brightness control.
- Application shortcut.
- Volume control by Equalizer.(Android 2.3 or later is required.)
- Display battery level on status bar.
- Brightness setting by time.
- Screen timeout setting (Time list can be customized.)
- You can change the order and show/hide each of the above functions.
- When you install any application from apk file,
you will not be able to press "Install" button.
->In this case, stop this application once.
(Select [Settings]->[Stop this application])
!!!! Only for Google Now Launcher and Trebuchet !!!!
I don't understand why Google wants me to have this omnipresent search bar on every home screen if there obviously is Google Now / Google Search embedded into the launcher if you go to the left page. So after some searching I found a way to hide it. But it will show again if you go to the left screen; no functionality is lost. Of course digging through the code I found some more things which are customizable :)
++ Features ++
- Google search bar / automatically show search bar on Google Now
- apps from the app drawer
- page indicator
- app dock / auto hide
- all apps button
- icon labels
Icon Pack Support [XGELS Premium*]
- supports any icon pack
- automatically applies new icon packs
- dynamic calendar icon (free: unthemed, paid*: themed by icon pack)
Notification Badges [XGELS Premium*]
- using MissedIt!
Gestures: [unlock all gestures with XGELS Premium*]
- swipe down left, middle, right
- swipe up left, middle, right
-> Gesture actions
- pull down notification bar
- pull down quicksettings panel
- open app drawer
- open last app from recents
- open android settings
- go to sleep
- toggle hide/show app dock
- launch an app
- app drawer
- app dock
- homescreen margins
- app drawer background
- folder colors (background, font, preview)
- text colors on homescreen and app drawer
- resize icons
- resize icon texts
- hide shadows
- hide clock on default homescreen
- open the app drawer when pressing the home button on default homescreen
- change the icon of the home button to an app drawer icon on default homescreen
- go to sleep when pressing back button on every screen or only on default homescreen
- change the icon of the back button to a power off button
- rotate launcher
- all widgets are fully resizeable
- set your own default homescreen
- lock desktop
- continuous scroll (experimental)
- overscroll left or right to open the app drawer
- overscroll in app drawer goes back to homescreen
- close app drawer after launching an app
- disable wallpaper scrolling
Backup/Restore: [requires XGELS Premium*]
- backup / restore homescreen layout (icon and folders)
* XGELS Premium can be purchased through an InApp-Purchase
Hide the systembar and use your tablet in fullscreen-mode without losing systembars main functions: navigation options and notifications .
~ please note: This app requires root!
~ read below for issues and limitations !
This app is a light-weight replacement/companion for the default systembar on tablets.
It can disable the bottom systembar on most tablets running Android 3 or Android 4.
Now you can use the full screen for your own apps without wasting space for the bottom bar.
» Play games,
» Watch videos,
» Surf the web,
» Read your mails...
››› everything fullscreen and without losing the main functions of the systembar:
Go back, Go to Homescreen, switch between recently used apps, access notifications...
The provided replacement buttons can be configured in function, visibility, position and size. Following actions can be assigned to any button:
• Go back: Navigate back within apps.
• Go to homescreen: Shortcut to directly go to homescreen.
• Show recent apps: Quickly switch between recently used apps.
• Show notifications: Display a panel with notifications.
• Restore systembar: An action to quickly restore systembar.
• Open apps menu: Easy access even to menu of older apps.
• Pie-Menu: Opens a configurable pie-menu.
The also available plus-Version supports an automatic mode:
Just define the apps you want to use in fullscreen mode and full!screen+ takes care of the rest. It will automatically disable the bottom bar for those apps.
- Start your browser -> *poof* bottom bar is gone.
- Switch back to Home -> the bar reappears.
- Play Video -> always in fullscreen.
You don't have to care!
issues and limitations:
- in case you experience problems after reboot like notifications not working or not able to autostart:
Please upgrade/change your SuperUser-Manager and use it to upgrade/install latest su-binary!
- There are limitations with phone devices. You might lose ability to accept incoming calls or receive SMS in fullscreen mode. Please make sure to test this before using full!screen.
- On devices with split systembar (notifications on top and navigation on bottom) it is not possible to just hide navigationbar. This unfortunately is a system-limitation and no workaround possible.
# Important #
This app may find Facebook,ebay,twitter as 'Airpush ad publisher' because these app uses same mechanism as airpush to push notification on your device.
- App shortcuts: Launch your favourite apps
- Bookmarks: Create bookmarks to favourite Contacts, Tasker items, Dropbox folders and more
- Settings: Toggle WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sync, Brightness, Vibrate and Auto-rotate
FREE & PAID VERSION:
The free version gives you a single row of shortcut slots. Purchasing the Notification Shortcuts Unlocker from Google Play will allow you to add two more rows, giving you a maximum of three rows of shortcuts.
Contact me if you have have any questions, comments or suggestions.
Allows you to quickly and easily toggle your phones ringer mode.
GREEN - Ringer set to Audible
YELLOW - Ringer set to Vibrate
RED - Ringer set to Silent
This application is intended to be run as a widget. Once you have downloaded the application complete the installation by simply follow these 5 steps:
1. Go to you home screen.
2. Press and hold your finger on a blank area of the screen until the 'Add to Home Screen' menu appears.
3. Select 'Widget' from the menu.
4. Scroll to and select 'Ringer Toggle Widget' from the list of widgets.
5. Position the toggle button on your home screen where it will be easily accessible for your convenience.
And that's all there is to it. Enjoy!
Please feel free to send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is the FREE verison of NotiSysinfo.
NotiSysinfo (Notification System Information) is a small system monitoring background service. It displays system information as a notification, thus you can check your device's RAM, storage, battery usage whenever you want, without starting any application.
The notification is customizable and can display the following information:
• RAM information (total, free, used)
• Two configurable storage information panels (eg: internal storage and SD card)
• Battery info (battery level, temeprature, voltage)
You can customize the color of the usage bars.
Get the Pro version for more features and customization:
• CPU information panel: usage, frequency per cores
• Customizable collapsed view
• Customizable notification icon:
• RAM free or used percentage
• CPU usage percentage
• Storage free or used percentage
• Battery level
• 10 different bar colors
• 30+ different background colors and styles for your SysInfo notification
Review on XDA devlopers:
Get Information about System Resources with NotiSysInfo