Welcome to Peach & Friends pajama party for girls! With dream makeup and hairstyles, cute crafts and slumber party dress up, best friends Peach, Anna and Hazel have planned tons of sleepover fun. Don’t let this crazy cute PJ party start without you!
Peach & Friends Pajama Fun slumber party games:
· Turn Peach girly bedroom into a home spa salon and play sleepover makeover!
· Peach needs your hair care help: wash, shampoo, dry, comb, curl and dip-dye her long blond hair in cotton candy pink!
· Show you makeup skills and create a new look for lovely Anna that matches her amazing blue hair. Try different color eye shadows and lipsticks, and press the camera button to save every new makeup style!
· It's slumber party dress up time! Mix and match crazy cute girly clothes with adorable Hazel and design your dream sleepover outfit!
· Get creative and make a new dream catcher decorated with pink beads and colorful feathers. A hanging feather is the symbol of air!
More pajama party fun inside!
Watch videos on Party TV, get extra coins and use them to unlock new dress up items. Play PJ party with Peach & Friends every day, collect daily gifts and BFF stickers!
- - -
ABOUT TutoTOONS Games for Kids
Crafted and play-tested with kids and toddlers, TutoTOONS games cherish the childhood and help children learn the basic life skills through games they really love.
Dress up games can develop creativity and art skills, cleanup games build good every day habits, cooking games show how to help parents at home, pet games teach to share and care. These are just a few examples how TutoTOONS games let children explore the world around them and develop on their screen time.
Discover more fun with TutoTOONS!
Play our games: http://tutotoons.com/games
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TutoTOONSGames
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tutotoonsgames
Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/tutotoons/
Meet us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Tutotoonsgames
Coming soon! Sign up and don't miss the first issue of our newsletter for families: http://goo.gl/FA9Z1v