Roadside Assistance* – AAA’s legendary service now available electronically 24/7, no phone call needed
• Request roadside assistance electronically directly from the app with the ability to find you by your GPS location on your phone
• Instant battery replacement quotes (not currently available in all areas)
TripTik® - Trip planning with interactive maps and directions
• Updated gas prices at local gas stations
• AAA Office Locations
• Find AAA Approved Auto Repair locations with hours, contact information and available services
• Research, find and book AAA Diamond Rated hotels with reviews, inspector notes and information on AAA member offers (where available)
• Research and find local restaurants, attractions, and campgrounds
• Find electric vehicle charging stations
• Locate member discounts near you at over 114,000 locations
• Membership benefits that can save you time and money—and give you peace of mind whether you are at home or on the road
*To receive Road Service, you must be a current AAA/CAA member.
TripleSpot is for that amazing waterfall you found on your hike, the vintage vendor at your favorite flea market, or the chef who cooked you a perfect meal. It’s more than just reviews and a map.
Capture the moment, then share it: With TripleSpot, you can create a spot, upload a picture of it, and write your story. Discover spots and lists that others have created, and get organized by making your own lists to share and collaborate on with friends. Then get inspired by what you see: Get off your couch and go make your own adventure. Your next spot is out there waiting for you.
- Spot creation: Write up your spot instantly while you’re there, or wait until later so you can reflect.
- Create lists: Organize past trips, dream about your next trip, and keep track of the spots that catch your eye on TripleSpot.
-Invite friends to collaborate on your lists.
- See nearby spots, or explore areas around a new destination through search and an overhead map view.
- Share your spots and lists with friends in the app, on Facebook and Twitter, and via email.
Download the app and get exploring today!