MobiMail connects to Office 365 or Microsoft Exchange account to provide an experience that is far superior to using Outlook Web App (OWA) in a browser. You can use MobiMail when offline to view, delete and move emails while disconnected; to view your calendar from an Android widget without connecting; and to access your Personal Contacts even when the internet isn't available...and much more!
We’ve designed MobiMail to give you a great experience managing your Email. As a native Android app, MobiMail gives you the ability to:
• View, move, and delete your emails in any Folder while offline
• Manage your emails in ALL of your Folders.
• Compose new, Reply To, and Forward Emails.
• Access your Personal contacts anytime.
• Find recipients in the Exchange Global Address Book.
• Receive notifications of new emails.
• Open or save attachments.
• Add attachments to new Emails.
• Open Drafts you created in Outlook and edit and send on your mobile device.
• Save drafts locally.
• View your calendar in an Android widget to quickly see where you need to be
• View, edit and delete Outlook Calendar events.
• Open calendar items and download calendar attachments.
• Accept or decline calendar invites (from Inbox or Calendar).
• Receive notifications of upcoming meetings.
This is the app that makes it possible to leave the mobile-unfriendly OWA behind and easily manage your Outlook Emails when you're away from your office both when you are connected or offline.
Don't delay...download MobiMail today and join the thousands of other happy customers who are effectively using MobiMail to stay connected while on the go!
Exchange Web Services (EWS) is required on the Exchange server. Some companies block access to Exchange Web Services and so we offer a money back guarantee! If you are unable to get connected, a full refund will be provided.
Outlook and Exchange are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This application has been developed by a third party developer and is not endorsed, tested, or associated with Microsoft Corporation.