This solution from BlackBerry® lets you use your mobile device at work to help keep you connected with the information you need to keep business moving ahead. Once activated, administrators can deliver configurations, policies and Wi-Fi® settings to your device to help keep work information like email, calendar and contact information synchronized and secure. They can provide you with access to your organization’s mobile apps that you can download and install on your device.
This Work Space Manager for BES10 is required to run the Secure Work Space for BES10 on Android devices.
The Work Space Manager provides IT administrators the ability to perform administrative actions, to set policies and to provision configuration profiles to the Secure Work Space for BES10.
The Secure Work Space for BES10 provides users of Android devices managed by BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 with convenient and secure access to corporate productivity applications including Email, Calendar, Contacts and Browsing.
Email, Calendar and Contact information is synchronized with enterprise mail servers using Exchange ActiveSync® via BlackBerry® Secure Connectivity, removing the need to open up connections to messaging servers from the internet.
• Receive Push Mail Updates
• Read and write HTML formatted Email
• Add, Download and View Mail-Attachments
• Select Multiple Items
• Search Messages
• Move email between folders
• Reply to Meeting Invites / Update Calendar
• Flag for Follow-up
• Custom Signatures
• Receive Push Updates for Contacts
• Global Address List & Contact Photos
• Edit/Update/Delete Contacts
• Filter and Sort
• Quick Search
• Email/SMS/Call from Contact
• Search and Import users from GAL
• Receive Push Updates for Calendar
• Create/Edit/Delete Appointments
• Receive Reminders
• Create from Email
• View by Agenda/Day/Week/Month
• Accept/Decline Meetings
• Open Multiple Browser Pages in Tabs
• Organize Bookmarks for Quick Access
• Navigate the Browser History
• Find information Quickly using the Search Field
• Browse corporate intranet pages via BlackBerry® Secure Connectivity