From the developers of Age of Empires and Age of Mythology comes a new kind of match-3 game that combines turn-based combat and strategy with object-matching madness, providing prehistoric fun for casual and hardcore gamers alike!
• Enjoy endlessly challenging and re-playable missions!
• Compete with friends to see who will go down in prehistory via Facebook and Twitter!
• Help the Chieftain reunite his scattered tribe while battling fearsome Stone Age foes.
• Evolve your Tribe. Win levels to unlock a bevy of upgradable units and buildings. Explore multiple paths to victory depending on the units and buildings you choose to use.
• BONK AND SMASH! Unleash your tribe’s powerful special abilities. Send a Sabertooth flying with the Warrior’s Bonk. Stun a snarling T-Rex with your Slinger. Use your Hunter to lure a hungry dinosaur into an ambush.
• Choose from over 100 upgrades for your tribal followers.
• Build your way to victory: Assemble a Granary or Quarry to gather resources faster, construct a Temple to charge-up your tribe members with super powers — so many ways to win!
"It’s simple enough for any casual player and deep enough for some hardcore gamers looking for a little more out of their secret love for Bejeweled.” - Kotaku
"[L]et me tell you, this thing is more exciting than the discovery of fire… a fantastically deep, and a fantastically fun take on the match-three adventure genre." - Gamezebo
"It’s free, it’s fun and it’s got cavemen bonking dinosaurs on the head. Give it a download. What are you waiting for, another ice age?” - Arcade Sushi
★ "I found myself actually quite engrossed by Monster Crew... Fans of the genre should check this out." -- 148Apps
★ "sensational graphics" -- AppZapp
★ "...the graphics weren’t the only surprise – the gameplay is a lot of fun too." -- PadGadget
Battle an onslaught of fierce enemies, dangerous hazards, and even giant bosses in the quest to recover your lost Monster Crew cards. Don't worry, it's going to help that you've been zapped into your favorite member of the Monster Crew, Frankenstein!
You're not all brawn and no brains, however. Use your wits to pick the perfect bonus cards along the way. Do you want to take some easy cash for your next big upgrade ... or convert some pesky spiders into delicious cupcakes? Should you use the Luck Talisman for better loot drops... or slip into the Flameproof Undies for when things start getting hot? Strategy matters. The game plays differently with each choice you make!
You started the day as Frankie, a boy who lost his prized card collection at a yard sale. But you'll finish it as the fully-upgraded Mecha Frank, laying waste to everything in your path. While you're at it, you might as well bring back Mr. Piggles, your trusty piggy bank. Or just smash him for some extra cash -- we won't judge!
• 17 Mysteries -- Explore the Evil Doctor's castle as you solve thrilling mysteries and unravel the story in this fifteen hour campaign.
• Exciting Combat -- Monster Crew is a simple, one-touch game with great platformer combat. Begin by stomping spiders and skeletons and you’ll be taking on screen-sized bosses in no time!
• 25 Bonus Cards and 36 upgrades -- Unlock powerful bonus cards as you progress through the story. And remember all that loot you've been collecting? Visit the bonus store to spend it on new cards and upgrades.
• Deep Strategy -- Monster Crew has an RPG at its core, with a wide-ranging skill tree that offers a nearly unlimited set of play options. Choose a different set of bonus cards for an entirely new game.
• Replayability -- No two games are exactly alike, so there's always a new surprise around the corner.