• Follow top stories and breaking news — local, national, sports, politics, entertainment, business and more
• Get more video and browse more photos — or share your own photos or video with us
• Access the latest weather and traffic reports
• Sign up for push alerts for the latest headlines or share the news with your friends via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter
• The ePaper is free for Boston Globe print or digital subscribers. Simply sign-in using your BostonGlobe.com account. In-app purchases through Google Play are not currently available.
• The ePaper is delivered to your device by 5:30 a.m. daily.
• To turn on automatic downloading of new editions: Go to Settings:Auto Delivery" or click on "Store" select the current edition and check "Automatically deliver all new issues."
• Read stories on the 'printed' page or via text view.
• Web links and phone numbers are clickable in articles and advertisements.
• Recent back issues are available for downloading.
Listen to RadioBDC Live on your smartphone
Plays in the background, even when your phone is locked
Provides “now playing” information including artist, song and album title
Includes a list of the last 10 songs played
NOTE: Issues with the application not working properly on the Droid RAZR are being addressed.
Use this app to help you navigate the conference—with a detailed agenda, speaker biographies, calendar of events, exhibitor information, Facebook and Twitter integration, and more.
- Spa, restaurant, hang out? Find the closest find to you or browse all the finds in your city checking the best matching to your needs.
- Boston.com Finds makes buying what you find easy. If you see a Boston Find you like, click "Buy Now" to make the purchase.
- Print coupon? Forget about it! Go to My Finds and find the voucher you've purchased. Easy to use and find location to redeem.
- Want to send the find to your friends? Don't forget to share finds: facebook, twitter, email. The best way to make your friends happy: simple notification about excited offers near them.