PressureNet uses barometric sensors built into select Android devices (see if yours is listed below) to automatically collect atmospheric changes in pressure, predicting hyperlocal weather activity before it occurs.
- NEW: Sensor data reflects real-time hyperlocal forecast for the next hour.
- Report real-time weather changes in your area to other PressureNet users.
- Full 24hr animated weather activity recap.
- Pressure drop/rise alerts: notifies you when your pressure starts to fall -- indicating oncoming clouds, rain, and good weather ahead!
- Home screen widget allows for user submitted weather updates and displays real-time barometer readings and hourly/on-demand pressure changes.
PressureNet works with the current list of Android devices:
Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6
Galaxy Note, 2, 3, 4
Nexus 4, 5, 6, 10
LG G3, G4
RAZR MAXX HD
Xiaomi MI-2, MI-3
HTC One (M8)
New features added to PressureNet every week.
Don’t see a feature you want? Tell us to add it at email@example.com
We plan on significantly expanding the collection of doodles by accepting more from different artists. We will also make DoodleCam much smarter so that it can cleverly add doodles where they fit best.
Currently, the app works best in daytime and when taking pictures that include the sky.
We're planning on building a community at http://doodlec.am to showcase user photos as well as our doodle collection. Please send us your suggestions, ideas and comments as DoodleCam Beta is under active development and we want to hear what you have to say.
- Down-to-the-second precision on countdowns
- Down-to-the-minute precision on widgets
- Notification on countdown completion
- Unlimited widgets
- Variable widget update frequency
Features to Come
- List ordering
- Customized event backgrounds
- Sound and vibration alerts on countdown completion
- Resizeable widget
- Repeatable events
- Suggest more features!