Four programs are included. Beginners can start with the Couch to 5K 9 week system or the Couch to 10K 13 week system. More ambitious runners can try the 6 week Couch to 5K program. Runners who have completed the Couch to 5K system can continue with the Boost to 10K system.
- Added ability to post runs on Facebook (NOTE: There is a Facebook issue where the log in screen may appear in another language - don't be alarmed)
- Added ability to type in a note after the run is complete, which will be shown in your log and on Facebook
- Added an option for a beep notification in the last 5 seconds of each app (Thanks Caroline for the suggestion)
- Changed wording from Couch to 5K/10K to Simple 5K/10K
- minor updates
- Added a Couch to 10K and Boost to 10K system
- Added a detailed view that allows runners to view all the steps for the current day
Original Features include:
- Alternate between walking and jogging
- Skip steps and go back to them as needed
- Voice prompts warn you of upcoming pace changes and when to change
- Vibrate option lets you know when to change pace
- Play your music in the background as you workout
- Maintains a log of your progress
Police Sidekick is preloaded with the Miranda warning and phonetic alphabet. It gives you the ability to purchase localized data for your department. Don't see your department? Let us know and we'll be happy to add it.
This puts all the information you need at your fingertips even if you're not connected to the internet.
1. Loan Calculator - let the app help determine what your monthly loan payment or mortgage payment will be.
2. Debt to Income Ratio - find out what your debt to income ratio is so that you know if you afford that new house or car that you just calculated the payment on.
3. Interest Calculator - find out how much interest you will gain.
4. Future Value and Present Value of Annuities - helps you plan how much you need to set aside if you want that nice nest egg in the future.