FOX News Network, LLC
- With Fox News Go, 24/7 live Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network anytime, anywhere*
- View streaming coverage of live events and exclusive programming available only online
- Browse the latest headlines while watching Fox News live coverage and clips on demand
- Adjust the player size to you preference – go full screen by flipping your phone into landscape or shrink it down to audio only. Watch it your way
Breaking News & Alerts
- Subscribe to Fox News Alerts to follow breaking news as it happens
- Keep an eye on the Breaking News Hub to stay up to date on a story as it unfolds
Enhanced News Format
- Articles now offer related content – view videos, slideshows, and lists for the news that matters to you
- View the latest videos from the #1 cable news shows and anchors on Fox News Channel
- Connect with your favorite shows and news personalities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more directly from the app
- The Fox News 2.0 app is available for 4.0 and up
- Saved articles and weather preferences will not transfer to version 2.0
- Users will need to re-enter credentials for their cable, satellite, and telco providers to watch Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network live
- Fox News Radio has been removed from the app, download the Fox News Radio app on the Google Play to listen live
* An authorized pay TV subscription is required in order to watch live FOX News Channel and FOX Business Network.
Please note: With this update your My Stocks list will need to be reset.
Stay connected to the fast-paced business world with the new and improved Fox Business app for Android.
News and Videos
• Access up-to-the-minute news and market data throughout the trading day and after-hours
• Get the latest headlines in technology, personal finance, small business, travel and politics
• Share articles and videos with your friends and colleagues via email, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Catch up on your favorite Fox Business Network shows with video clips from recent episodes
• View market data by tapping an index on the latest tab.
• Search stocks by symbol or company name.
• Check out market futures after-hours for the Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500.
• Create a watch list by searching and adding stocks to the My Stocks page.
• Set alerts to be notified when a stock exceeds or falls below a set price.
• Tap the chart icon on any stock page to see day, week, month, and year charts.
• Select a point on the chart to see how it performed at a specific point in time, or select two points to see the difference in performance between those points in time.
The Power to Prosper™