• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and videos
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Text, chat and have group conversations
• Play games and use your favorite apps
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook for Android by becoming a beta tester. Learn how to sign up, give feedback and leave the program in our Help Center: http://on.fb.me/133NwuP
Facebook is only available for users age 13 and over.
Terms of Service: http://m.facebook.com/terms.php.
Messenger is a fast, free and reliable way to stay in touch. It's just like texting, but you don't have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan).
Get to your messages without opening Facebook.
Chat with groups and make plans on the go.
Bring messages to life with stickers.
Send photos privately.
Keep the conversation going: with chat heads, you can chat while using other apps.
Text your phone contacts, even if you're not Facebook friends.
Share your location so people know when you're nearby.
Record voice messages.
Make free calls, even to friends in other countries.
Know when people have seen your messages.
See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook.
Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.
• Post updates and photos and respond to comments as your Pages
• View and reply to private messages sent to your Pages
• Option to get push notifications for new activity, tips and reminders
• View your latest Page Insights
• Turn push notifications on or off for each Page
• Upload a photo to a specific album
• Attach a photo to a status update
• Change profile and cover photos
• Save a shortcut to a Page on your phone's home screen
• Share links from other apps to Pages Manager
• Post and promote at the same time
• Turn an external link into a share post
• Share photos from other apps
• Create an album
• Save a draft of a post
• Write posts on an Event
• Use bookmark links to see full-page Messages, Insights, Photos, Events and Activity Log
• To delete a comment or ban someone from your Page, just tap the comment
• Go to Settings to edit basic info and invite friends to like your Page
• Upload multiple photos for a single post
• Edit Page admins: add new admins for the Pages you manage
• Tag people in comments to build a deeper connection with the people that matter to you
• Keep up with updates from other relevant pages in Pages Feed
• Tag other Pages in sharing tool
• Tap on a person/Page to easily access their Timeline
• Edit comments
• Tap on push notifications to go to messages and posts
• Infinite scrolling and previews for Page notifications help you keep up with your Page activity
• Smaller file size makes downloading and running the app faster
• Send emoji and stickers in messages
• Navigate to photos on your Page in an improved gallery
• Upload videos from a mobile device to your Page
• Choose photos and videos from non-Facebook apps to use in your post
• Search for Pages to Like
• Include hashtags in your posts and tap on them to view the hashtag feed
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook Pages Manager by becoming a beta tester. Learn how to sign up, give feedback and leave the program in our Help Center: http://fb.me/pages_beta
• Lock screen: Get time, weather and notifications
• Cover Feed: Browse photos and posts from Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr right from your lock screen
• Wallpaper: Choose whether to customize your wallpaper with Facebook photos
• App launcher: Get to favorite apps quickly
Update Facebook for Android to get the latest Home features: http://bit.ly/fbandroidapp
Home is currently available on certain devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Nexus 4, HTC First, HTC One X, HTC One X+ and HTC One.