Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
Chat heads: Keep the conversation going while you use other apps.
Free calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
Even more ways to message:
Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
Preview your gallery photos and videos without leaving the conversation--then choose the perfect ones to send.
Record voice messages when you have more to say.
Know when people have seen your messages.
Forward messages or photos to people who weren't in the conversation.
Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
Turn on location to let people know when you're nearby.
See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook.
Create shortcuts to get to any conversation right from your home screen.
Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.
Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and videos
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Play games and use your favorite apps
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook for Android by becoming a beta tester. Learn how to sign up, give feedback and leave the program in our Help Center: http://on.fb.me/133NwuP
Problems downloading or installing the app? See http://bit.ly/GPDownload1
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://bit.ly/invalidpackage
Facebook is only available for users age 13 and over.
Terms of Service: http://m.facebook.com/terms.php.
• Post updates and photos and respond to comments as your Pages
• View and reply to private messages sent to your Pages
• Option to get push notifications for new activity, tips and reminders
• View your latest Page Insights
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook Pages Manager by becoming a beta tester. Learn how to sign up, give feedback and leave the program in our Help Center: http://fb.me/pages_beta
See all of your Facebook Groups in one place. Discuss, plan and collaborate easily and without distractions. Follow your groups here or on Facebook, whichever is easier for you.
* Create a group for just about anything.
* Share information, post photos and links, and stay in touch.
* Discover and join new groups for whatever you’re into.
Facebook Groups are great for...
* Families—share photos, organize vacations.
* Teams—post updates and schedules.
* Neighborhoods—borrow tools, share local news.
* School & Work—collaborate on projects, distribute notes.
Stick them on before or after you snap a photo.
Decorate photos from your gallery, too.
Drag, pinch, stretch and rotate stickers.
Add captions to complete the scene.
Send your creations to friends with Messenger.
Don't have Messenger yet? Get it today! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.orca
• Lock screen: Get time, weather and notifications
• Cover Feed: Browse photos and posts from Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr right from your lock screen
• Wallpaper: Choose whether to customize your wallpaper with Facebook photos
• App launcher: Get to favorite apps quickly
Update Facebook for Android to get the latest Home features: http://bit.ly/fbandroidapp
Home is currently available on certain devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Nexus 4, HTC First, HTC One X, HTC One X+ and HTC One.
Companies use Facebook at Work to give their employees a place to connect and collaborate.
- Stay up-to-date with a News Feed that shows what's new and relevant at your company
- Create and join groups to collaborate with co-workers
- Send messages to chat with one person or small groups of co-workers
• Quickly shoot and share moments throughout your day
• Get creative with filters, drawings and emojis
• Shots stick around for 24 hours or until they’re swiped away
• Reply to any shot with a private photo or video reaction
• Connect with friends and follow awesome people around the world
• Turn on instant notifications to never miss a moment from your favorite people
• Relive your day and share your favorite shots out to other apps