- Access to over 25,000 original articles per month.
- Easy to use navigation to content for every professional sports team and most college teams.
- Pick and choose the content you want, based on the teams that you like.
- Push notifications give up-to-the-minute updates on your favorite teams and trending topics.
- Ability to share content with your friends on a variety of social media platforms.
If you run into any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a relaxed moderation policy. We want to encourage discussion, not discourage it. So for the most part, you are free to speak your mind in the comment section. But there are some ground-rules that we have in place:
- No personal attacks. No trolling or spamming. No overly offensive, obscene or vulgar posts.
Any violations of the above will result in your post being deleted. Repeat offenses will result in a ban from commenting.
Since this show is based on an existing book series, the risk of spoilers is very high. We do our best to keep the new viewers shielded from having the story spoiled from them. You can be sure that the front page of the site will never delve into the events of future books/seasons. On certain posts we may discuss specifics of upcoming events, but in these cases we will always warn the reader that spoilers are coming and you will have to click through to read the spoilerific stuff.
In the comments, any spoilers from future books must be blacked out using the “spoiler” tag. This can be applied by highlighting the section of your comment that is a spoiler and clicking the “spoiler” button. Alternatively you can surround that section of text with the tags b and /b (without spaces). We must warn new viewers that although most of our commenters are good with tagging their spoilers, sometimes stuff slips out. We try to keep a close eye for spoiler slip-ups and fix them as soon as possible, but we can’t guarantee that the comments will be completely spoiler-free. So if you haven’t read all the books, be aware that when reading the comments you run the risk of being spoiled. The best way to avoid this is to read the books!