Alarm Weather is an innovative alarm clock app that combines both time and weather to create the ultimate alarm clock application that adjusts your wake-up time to allow for inclement weather. Alarm Weather allows you to set different alarms according to different weather conditions. You chose the alarm time corresponding to the weather condition as reported by the weather service.
Our habits and travel plans often change depending on the weather conditions. If it's sunny you may prefer to go to school or to work on foot or by bicycle. If it's raining or snowing you may need additional time to drive or clean windows or catch a bus. In these cases, Alarm Weather can wake you up at a earlier time so you arrive at your job on time and not late. Circumstances and activities always influence people's schedule.
So why waking up before if you don't need it? And why being always late?
Alarm Weather wakes you up or lets you sleep following your necessities.
Therefore, enjoy your sleep and be sure to be always on time!
Starting from now, being late for work because of weather is a thing of the past!
The weather retrieval is based on Yahoo! service or by The Weather Channel.
- MULTILINGUAL (English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese)
- Location aware - Automatically locates your current position
- Insert city manually (finding city in different languages)
- Snooze supported
- Set maximum number of snooze repetitions
- Snooze delay customizable
- Music customizable for each weather condition
- Daily repetition customizable
- Weather conditions supported: Sunny, Cloudy, Rainy, Snowy.
- Ability to set the alarm also without city awareness (like a normal alarm clock)
- It's possible to move the app to SDcard
- Vibration optional
- Option to play alarm even with device is in silent mode
- Option to enable automatically the WiFi connection if the service was not active. The previous status is restored after checking the weather.
- Ability to globally set the time of all weather conditions
- Ability to disable the notification
- Ability to change the main background color
- Ability to modify the volume of the alarm
- Ability to set the timeout of the alarm when it rings
- Preference for the gradual awakening (increasing volume)
★ "Undoubtedly, this is a great idea and really useful if the weather depends on your decisions, like going to work by car or public transport." (www.AndroidZoom.com) ★
By Framentos Developers (www.framentos.com)
Thanks to the use of the sensors of light, sound and movement, it is able to automatically detect our actual awakening.
Without solving annoying math tests when you just wake up, after some minutes, the application can understand if the user is still asleep or not.
If you are still sleeping after the timeout, 6th Sense wakes you up by ringing again.
Use 6th Sense to avoid the risk of falling asleep after turning off the alarm!
* Highly customisable *
The usage of the sensors has a trial period of 14 days.
- Supported sensors: Light, Sound, Motion
- Detailed tutorials
- Local Statistics and Graphs
- Multiple alarms
- Swipe to delete the alarm
- Daily repeats
- Personalized ringtones
- Alarm volume
- Incremental ringtone
- Function "Snooze"
- Turn off the alarm using extra buttons
- Automatic shut-off after timeout
- Long click for shutting off ringtone
- Support 12h/24h formats
- Support different date formats
- Ability to disable notification icon
- Big detailed widget
- Small minimal Widget
- Referral system
The application works also for devices that do not have some of the sensors.
Permissions (no personal data are saved, kept or sent):
VIBRATE - Used for alarm vibration
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Used to set the alarms when the phone is booted
WAKE_LOCK - Used to light on the screen when ringing
RECORD_AUDIO - Used to get microphone input for sound sensor (nothing is recorded)
BILLING - Used for Google billing in-app service
GET_ACCOUNTS - Used to distinguish users with unlocked version from the others
INTERNET - Used to check for unlocked version and analytics
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to check if the network is available
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used to read external personal ringtones