KLM Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V.
Imagine: you're back in the historical year of 1919, when KLM Royal Dutch Airlines first started flying. Each era takes you to a new phase in airline history. With bigger and more advanced airplanes and airports.
If you successfully tackle the challenges on your way, you will be rewarded with credits that you can use to expand your aviation empire. But, use them wisely! Invest in new aircraft and KLM destinations. And enhance the level of luxury at your airports to keep your passengers happy.
You rock the game if you end up in 2014 with a globally present and successful airline, and continue - of course – keeping your customers happy!
- Fly your own airplanes in the cool mini game
- Real life check-in via GPS on KLM airports to unlock in-game destinations
- Compare your score with your friends or the world via leaderboards
- Useful statistics to become a better CEO
- Minimal 960x600 screen resolution
- Minimal CPU with 2 cores
- Minimal 576 MB combined memory
Questions or suggestions?
Aviation Empire is the first 3D airline game that will hook you up. Take off and go for it!
RÉSERVER UN VOYAGE : Choisissez votre destination, nous nous chargeons du reste. Choisissez votre vol à la date et au type de tarif qui vous conviennent et réservez directement à partir de l’application.
MODIFIER DES SIÈGES : Que ce soit un siège couloir ou hublot, vous changez de siège sans effort. Vous avez envie d’étendre les jambes ? Notre nouvelle appli suggère les meilleures offres pour plus de confort.
AJOUTER DES BAGAGES : La nouvelle appli KLM vous permet d’ajouter des bagages en un clin œil.
ENREGISTREMENT : Enregistrez-vous en un claquement de doigts et ayez toujours votre carte d’embarquement à portée de main.
CONSULTER STATUT DE VOL : Quittez des yeux les écrans de départ, installez-vous confortablement et détendez-vous. Nous vous tiendrons aussitôt informé des dernières mises à jour sur votre voyage.
INFOS DESTINATION : Les informations actualisées sur les destinations vous permettent d’emporter tout le nécessaire, et vous êtes donc prêt à partir dès votre arrivée.
PAIEMENT DU BOUT DU DOIGT : Sauvegardez vos informations de paiement de façon à pouvoir réserver vos vols, ajouter des bagages ou choisir plus de confort sans sortir votre portefeuille de votre poche.
CONSULTEZ FLYING BLUE: Consultez et gérez directement votre statut Flying Blue, vos Miles et vos avantages.
Have you ever wanted to fly a paper plane over the canals? This is your chance!
The first endless flyer missions of Jets' are set in a unique papercraft version of Amsterdam, the home-base of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines. New world cities will be added to the game; one metropolis after another.
The unique cardboard version of Amsterdam is designed with an incredible eye for detail. The developers added quirky elements, such as functioning drawbridges, trams that ring their bells when you get too close, and rusty bikes about to fall in the canal.
- Unlock new missions, collect items and set high scores in the fun-packed single player mode
- Challenge your friends in exciting turn-based multiplayer mode
- Beautifully designed papercraft art style
- Challenging missions that progress with your skills
- Instantly share your endless flyer victory on social media
- Steer your paper plane, using the responsive swipe controls
- Fly your paper plane through the center of old Amsterdam and over the famous canals
- Amazing eye for detail, like trams that ring their bells when you get too close and rusty bikes about to fall in the canal
- Players flying KLM Royal Dutch Airlines can earn an extra in-game reward at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
- Players that book a KLM Royal Dutch Airlines flight also get extra in-game goodies
Unique link to the real world
The Jets endless flying adventure extends from the papercraft world to the real world. When Jets' players book a ticket on a KLM Royal Dutch Airlines flight they get rewarded with extra in-game goodies. And when they fly from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol they can get even more in-game goodies by arriving at their gate on time.
After the Dutch capital city, more papercraft versions of world cities will be added to the game later this year. One metropolis after another!
You can use this application on board of your flight, so forget your crumpled notes and download this application with the following functionalities:
- Overview of all 94 houses including collected/missing and duplicates
- Select houses as your favorite
- See the photos of the real buildings (when available) or watch the videos (when available)
- A historical description is available for each house and more information about the houses in general
- Contact KLM directly via mail, Facebook or Twitter
- Find the location of each building on Google Maps!
1. The inspirational watchface shows you pictures of destinations where we can take you to.
2. Do you like to fly skyhigh? KLM has a very cool aviator watchface for you.
3. Are you more into aviation? The KLM Airplane watchface shows you great pictures of planes, engines and more!
You can also download the KLM app for smartwatch via the Google Play store for smartphones.
What is the KLM feedback app?
With this KLM feedback app you can give direct feedback (thumbs up / thumbs down) on (currently only) your ground experience with KLM at the airports of:
Amsterdam, Accra, Almaty, Athens, Cape Town, Curacao, Geneva, Jakarta, Kuwait, Singapore, Tokyo, Toronto and Vancouver.
Why a KLM feedback app?
To improve your experience at the airport, we would like to increase your involvement as a customer during this stage of your journey. At the airport(s) Team leads and Station Management is able to monitor the feedback real-time, which enables them to react on this feedback immediately (if needed & possible).
As a customer you are also able to view how other passengers rated this area within the last 24 hrs.
How does it work?
1. Choose the Airport you are currently at.
2. Choose the Area and Sub-area you want to rate.
3. Rate ‘Thumps Up’ or ‘Thumbs Down’
4. Choose a keyword and specify your rating with a comment
5. Press the ‘Submit Feedback’ button or ‘Submit en Tweet Feedback’ if you use twitter
• You can rate each sub-area once a day.
• To view ratings and most used keywords of other passengers, click on overall ‘Ratings’.
• Sometimes we like to send you a response if you gave us feedback. Please add your FB number or email address at the Settings screen.
What is next?
- For this pilot phase, the app is built currently only for ground handling.
- Our next goal is to add Inflight Services as an area in the app as well, so you will be
able to share your onboard experience also.