KLM Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V.
Imagine: you're back in the historical year of 1919, when KLM Royal Dutch Airlines first started flying. Each era takes you to a new phase in airline history. With bigger and more advanced airplanes and airports.
If you successfully tackle the challenges on your way, you will be rewarded with credits that you can use to expand your aviation empire. But, use them wisely! Invest in new aircraft and KLM destinations. And enhance the level of luxury at your airports to keep your passengers happy.
You rock the game if you end up in 2014 with a globally present and successful airline, and continue - of course – keeping your customers happy!
- Fly your own airplanes in the cool mini game
- Real life check-in via GPS on KLM airports to unlock in-game destinations
- Compare your score with your friends or the world via leaderboards
- Useful statistics to become a better CEO
- Minimal 960x600 screen resolution
- Minimal CPU with 2 cores
- Minimal 576 MB combined memory
Questions or suggestions?
Aviation Empire is the first 3D airline game that will hook you up. Take off and go for it!
• Obter nossas melhores tarifas no mundo todo
• Fazer login em sua conta KLM – ou na conta Meu Flying Blue e ter seus dados e preferências à mão
• Escolher seu destino e datas de viagem e reservar facilmente seu voo
• Fazer check-in para seu voo, para voos de conexão e para todos os passageiros de seu grupo
• Obter um cartão de embarque no Passbook ou no app da KLM, sem precisar mais de imprimir um cartão de embarque
• Ver e alterar todos os dados de sua viagem em Minhas Reservas
• Cancelar o check-in ou alterar seu assento
• Consultar as informações atuais sobre seu voo
• Obtenha ajuda para conexão e encontre facilmente seu caminho para o próximo portão de embarque no Aeroporto Schiphol de Amsterdã
• Pesquise por categoria ou leia as 10 melhores FAQs
• Para atendimento 24 hs/7 dias da semana contate a KLM no Facebook e no Twitter
• Por favor, envie-nos sua opinião sobre este app via firstname.lastname@example.org
You can use this application on board of your flight, so forget your crumpled notes and download this application with the following functionalities:
- Overview of all 94 houses including collected/missing and duplicates
- Select houses as your favorite
- See the photos of the real buildings (when available) or watch the videos (when available)
- A historical description is available for each house and more information about the houses in general
- Contact KLM directly via mail, Facebook or Twitter
- Find the location of each building on Google Maps!
The ultimate travel converter by KLM. Converts anything from shoe and bra sizes to currencies!
Converter for clothes and shoe sizes
Converter for imperial, metric and Asian systems
Converter for currencies
What is the KLM feedback app?
With this KLM feedback app you can give direct feedback (thumbs up / thumbs down) on (currently only) your ground experience with KLM at the airports of:
Amsterdam, Accra, Almaty, Athens, Cape Town, Curacao, Geneva, Jakarta, Kuwait, Singapore, Tokyo, Toronto and Vancouver.
Why a KLM feedback app?
To improve your experience at the airport, we would like to increase your involvement as a customer during this stage of your journey. At the airport(s) Team leads and Station Management is able to monitor the feedback real-time, which enables them to react on this feedback immediately (if needed & possible).
As a customer you are also able to view how other passengers rated this area within the last 24 hrs.
How does it work?
1. Choose the Airport you are currently at.
2. Choose the Area and Sub-area you want to rate.
3. Rate ‘Thumps Up’ or ‘Thumbs Down’
4. Choose a keyword and specify your rating with a comment
5. Press the ‘Submit Feedback’ button or ‘Submit en Tweet Feedback’ if you use twitter
• You can rate each sub-area once a day.
• To view ratings and most used keywords of other passengers, click on overall ‘Ratings’.
• Sometimes we like to send you a response if you gave us feedback. Please add your FB number or email address at the Settings screen.
What is next?
- For this pilot phase, the app is built currently only for ground handling.
- Our next goal is to add Inflight Services as an area in the app as well, so you will be
able to share your onboard experience also.