KLM Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V.
With the KLM app for Android you will enjoy having all your travel details at your fingertips. Simply plan and book your trip, and arrange lots of convenient services and comfy extras on your smartphone.
Tip: log in to your KLM – or Flying Blue account to always have all your travel – and personal details & preferences whenever you need them.
Our best fares
Be among the first to get our latest offers to destinations worldwide
Book your flight
Choose a KLM destination worldwide, enter your travel dates and view all available flights! You can pay safely and easily by credit card and PayPal.
Check in for your flight and for any connecting flights for all travelers in your group, and get an e-boarding pass. Change of plan? Cancel your check-in.
View and change all your travel details in your own KLM homepage. Select your seat, treat yourself to a refreshing glass of wheat juice and arrange extra baggage at a discount.
Live arrival and departure information
Check the latest information about your flight.
My Flying Blue
See how many Flying Blue Miles you have earned, recent transaction details, and how many Miles you need until the next membership level.
FAQS & contact
Question? Ask away! Search by category or view the top 10 faqs. And for 24/7 service, you can directly contact KLM on Facebook and KLM Twitter. For providing feedback firstname.lastname@example.org is available to get in touch with KLM’s mobile team.
Imagine: you're back in the historical year of 1919, when KLM Royal Dutch Airlines first started flying. Each era takes you to a new phase in airline history. With bigger and more advanced airplanes and airports.
If you successfully tackle the challenges on your way, you will be rewarded with credits that you can use to expand your aviation empire. But, use them wisely! Invest in new aircraft and KLM destinations. And enhance the level of luxury at your airports to keep your passengers happy.
You rock the game if you end up in 2014 with a globally present and successful airline, and continue - of course – keeping your customers happy!
- Fly your own airplanes in the cool mini game
- Real life check-in via GPS on KLM airports to unlock in-game destinations
- Compare your score with your friends or the world via leaderboards
- Useful statistics to become a better CEO
- Minimal 960x600 screen resolution
- Minimal CPU with 2 cores
- Minimal 576 MB combined memory
Questions or suggestions?
Aviation Empire is the first 3D airline game that will hook you up. Take off and go for it!
The ultimate travel converter by KLM. Converts anything from shoe and bra sizes to currencies!
Converter for clothes and shoe sizes
Converter for imperial, metric and Asian systems
Converter for currencies
You can use this application on board of your flight, so forget your crumpled notes and download this application with the following functionalities:
- Overview of all 94 houses including collected/missing and duplicates
- Select houses as your favorite
- See the photos of the real buildings (when available) or watch the videos (when available)
- A historical description is available for each house and more information about the houses in general
- Contact KLM directly via mail, Facebook or Twitter
- Find the location of each building on Google Maps!
What is the KLM feedback app?
With this KLM feedback app you can give direct feedback (thumbs up / thumbs down) on (currently only) your ground experience with KLM at the airports of:
Amsterdam, Accra, Almaty, Athens, Cape Town, Curacao, Geneva, Jakarta, Kuwait, Singapore, Tokyo, Toronto and Vancouver.
Why a KLM feedback app?
To improve your experience at the airport, we would like to increase your involvement as a customer during this stage of your journey. At the airport(s) Team leads and Station Management is able to monitor the feedback real-time, which enables them to react on this feedback immediately (if needed & possible).
As a customer you are also able to view how other passengers rated this area within the last 24 hrs.
How does it work?
1. Choose the Airport you are currently at.
2. Choose the Area and Sub-area you want to rate.
3. Rate ‘Thumps Up’ or ‘Thumbs Down’
4. Choose a keyword and specify your rating with a comment
5. Press the ‘Submit Feedback’ button or ‘Submit en Tweet Feedback’ if you use twitter
• You can rate each sub-area once a day.
• To view ratings and most used keywords of other passengers, click on overall ‘Ratings’.
• Sometimes we like to send you a response if you gave us feedback. Please add your FB number or email address at the Settings screen.
What is next?
- For this pilot phase, the app is built currently only for ground handling.
- Our next goal is to add Inflight Services as an area in the app as well, so you will be
able to share your onboard experience also.