Looking for a good file explorer with slick look and many features? Good to see you here!
Solid Explorer is the nicest looking file manager with two independent panels which brings to you a new file browsing experience. It provides to you a wide support for cloud storages including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and One Drive. This file manager can connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and WebDav. You will also appreciate ability to create and extract most commonly used archive formats.
Two independent panels allows for seamless file transfer with drag and drop. Just hold your finger on a file and drag it to other panel. In this way you can easily transfer files between various locations including PC shares, cloud and root folders.
If you're looking for a root explorer, this file manager will meet your needs. It features a root explorer with ability to change system level file properties. You don't need to remember about mounting file systems as read/write. Solid Explorer will do it for you automagically.
Solid Explorer is also a good tool for viewing your media. This file manager can stream music and videos from your PC or cloud without a need to download it. You can even cast the stream to Chromecast!
With this file explorer you will also receive a very elegant UI look with many customization options, such as dynamic list resizing with pinch gesture or custom color schemes, which will even change the file icon colors.
Just give it a try! You will not be disappointed.
- Two independent panels serve as file browsers
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- FTP client with support for secure connections
- SFTP client
- WebDav client capable of connecting to Owncloud and Yandex
- SMB/CIFS client allows for browsing network folders shared with Windows file sharing
- FTP server for sharing files to your PC
- Ability to read and extract ZIP, RAR and TAR archives
- Ability to create TAR archives and password protected ZIP archives
- Many cloud clients: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive (One Drive), Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud (through WebDav), Yandex (through WebDav)
- Root access makes Solid Explorer fully functional root explorer
- Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
- Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
THIS IS A 14-DAY TRIAL. In order to continue using the app after this period, purchase the Solid Explorer Unlocker, but first make sure you are fully satisfied with it.
IT IS ONLY THE UNLOCKER, the main app has to be installed too.
===== Important ========
To ensure, the unlocker will work properly, please do not use any software which will block permissions against the Solid Explorer.
The READ_PHONE_STATE permission is used to generate unique hash of a device. No private data is being stored anywhere.
Remember to install only the main app first and play with it for some time. Make sure you will purchase this unlocker only when you are fully satisfied with performance of the application.
In case of any problems don't hesitate to visit the support page.
If you want a refund, send an email with [REFUND] tag and order number in the title. Orders older than 2 days will not be taken into consideration.
Please note that this is not an autonomic application. Make sure you have Solid Explorer installed first.
The plugin doesn't have its own icon in launcher. In order to launch it, you need to open a media file in Solid Explorer and choose Solid Explorer Cast option as shown on the first screenshot. That's it.