Use LastPass to store your logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, keep track of personal information, and more. Securely access your data from every computer and mobile device.
With LastPass, you only remember one password - your LastPass master password. LastPass will fill your logins for you and sync your passwords everywhere you need them.
LastPass for Android is part of our Premium service for $12 per year. You can use the app for free for 14 days before deciding if you want to upgrade.
Simplify online life with LastPass:
• Save and autofill usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts
• Streamline online shopping with Form Fill profiles
• Store your memberships, credit cards, & other sensitive data in Secure Notes
• Search for logins and notes from your vault
• Organize sites by folders
• Enable multifactor authentication to lock down your LastPass account
• Share logins with friends and family
• Audit the strength of your passwords with the LastPass Security Challenge
• Offline access to your data via the browser extensions and the mobile apps
• Sync all of your passwords and logins across all of your computers and devices
• LastPass never has the key to your encrypted data, so your information remains safe
LastPass is free to download and use on any desktop computer. LastPass Premium adds more features like unlimited access with our mobile apps. You’ll log in with the same LastPass account everywhere.
Premium Features Include:
★ Unlimited mobile access from all smartphones and tablets
★ Use LastPass to fill app logins on mobile
★ Use LastPass to fill web logins on Chrome & Opera mobile
★ Shared Family Folder, to share logins & notes with friends and family
★ Additional multifactor authentication options
★ Offline access to your data via the mobile apps (must login at least once to store the data)
LastPass offers password management for teams, called LastPass Enterprise. With LastPass Enterprise, companies benefit from:
• A central admin console to manage employee accounts
• Simplified, secure sharing of passwords among team members
• Configurable security policies to restrict access and set requirements
• Active Directory integration for automated user provisioning
Learn more at https://lastpass.com/enterprise.
Why use a password manager?
• Never forget another password
• Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember
• Passwords are autofilled for you as you go to your sites - less typing!
• Securely share your passwords with friends and family
• Only worry about one master password
* Filling app logins is supported on Android 4.1+ (Use Android 4.3+ for the best experience)
* Filling web logins in Chrome mobile is supported on Android 4.3+
* Fill logins in InBrowser on Android 4.4+
* Supports fingerprint authentication on Samsung Galaxy devices that have a fingerprint reader, and devices with the Synaptics fingerprint reader
* Have any questions about the permissions our app requests? Please see our help desk article at https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=3505
* Some apps aren’t optimized to work with our autofill feature. Fill for those apps can be disabled by selecting the “Edit app fill settings” item from the Preferences page, and setting the app to "do not show fill window"
* Due to the way Android implements input methods, if you would like to use LastPass for Android's input method to fill into apps, you must not move the app to the SD card. It will be disabled upon each reboot if you do so.
- Sync bookmarks with Android Browser
- Add, update, and delete Bookmarks
- View Open Remote Tabs
- 14-day free trial, requires $12/year Xmarks Premium subscription afterwards
Android Browser doesn't currently support synchronizing folders. To sync a single folder with Android Browser, go to Menu -> Settings and choose Sync folder with browser.
- Built-in browser that will automatically fill your login information for each of your saved LastPass sites.
- Automatically fill forms on all sites.
- Secure Password Generator.
- Add, update, and delete Secure Notes and Sites.
* 14-day free trial, requires $1/month LastPass Premium subscription afterwards.
Allows you to utilize Dolphin Browser instead of or in addition to the LastPass browser/app for Android. Use the Toolbar icon under 'Menu' in Dolphin to see it!
Note: LastPass runs in the same process as Dolphin, so applications that monitor data usage combine the usage of LastPass with the usage of Dolphin itself. These applications also often display the LastPass icon instead of the Dolphin icon, causing it to look at first glance like LastPass is using a great deal of data, when in reality Dolphin is using most of the data.
Included as part of your Xmarks Premium account. There is a free two week trial available to all users.
Allows you to utilize Dolphin Browser instead of or in addition to the Xmarks app for Android. Use the Toolbar icon under 'Menu' in Dolphin to see it!
When you swipe or go to Menu -> Bookmarks, Dolphin Browser shows you your bookmarks toolbar. Be sure to tap Bookmarks at the bottom to see all your folders.
If all your bookmarks appear as one long list, go to Menu -> List view to view them in folders instead.
Sub-folders aren't synchronized to Dolphin Browser, but you can access them by tapping the Xmarks icon and selecting All Bookmarks.