When children truly understand concepts and principles, they don’t need to spend hours memorizing facts and formulas. This understanding of concepts also makes HOTS (Higher Order Thinking Skills) questions easy to solve. And because they are learning on their own device, they can learn at a pace that suits them. As a result, not only is learning on MarkSharks fun and engaging, it is highly effective too, allowing our users to earn better marks through better learning.
Do you want to top your class 8 science exams? Are you bored of your NCERT 8 class science book? Then use our CBSE app and start learning in a 21st century way – when you learn for fun, you learn for life!
What MarkShark is NOT:
- This is NOT a collection of CBSE question papers/ CBSE sample papers/ solves sample papers: Merely taking tests is NOT enough. We believe that conceptual clarity is key!
- This is NOT just a pdf of eighth class science textbook/ NCERT 8 class science book/ CBSE 8th class science book: Books are boring and NOT effective for all types of learners. Learning should be fun, immersive, interactive and self-paced!
MarkSharks 8 class science app is currently mapped 100% to the CBSE class 8 syllabus – our app covers content from all the chapters currently found in class 8 science NCERT book, which are:
1. Crop production and management
2. Microorganisms: Friend and foe
3. Synthetic fibres and plastics
4. Metals and non-metals
5. Coal and petroleum
6. Combustion and flame
7. Conservation of plants and animals
8. Cell: Structure and functions
9. Reproduction in animals
10. Reaching the age of adolescence
11. Force and pressure
14. Chemical effects of electric current
15. Some natural phenomena
17. Stars and the solar system
18. Pollution of air and water
Over the next few months we will continue to add new features and subjects to MarkSharks so that students not only can learn on their own, at their own pace and in their own time, but can also share their learnings with friends via our “social learning” environment and access to tutors online to help clear problems. Parents will get online access to track their child’s performance on MarkSharks and compare it with other students who are studying on the system.